MOTW2 confirmed...FOR REAL!

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
after seeing all of the april fools jokes on the sequel to mark of the wolves i was a little surprised because I thought every one knew that this game was confirmed(well, sort of) I talked to tim jackson from apple about A month and a half ago and when i asked to buy an MVS copy of garou he said they didnt make/carry it any more because MOTW2 was coming out in A few months. when i asked why they(SNK) were so quit about it he said it was because they did not want it to over shadow the launch of NITD and sengoku 3.
so we should expect the game on MVS probably mid to late summer. I thought every body knew this info on the impending release, but i guess not so I hope every one is happy to know its on its way. take care every one.

B

Bobak!

You know Orpheus,

We should invite Apple Systems to send us Neo info so we can post it up to the Neo Community at large. I know that there are a substantial number of MVS owners here who would love to know the official skinny from SNK's MVS distributer.

What was their contact info? Is Tim Jackson a customer service rep?

ScoobyDoo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Thats great news, but I bet the chances of it making it's way to the AES are slim at best.

S

Silent_Scope

Good idea. Let Apple Systems posts news on our Neo forum so that more people will know the latest news in Neo Geo.
smile.gif

------------------
Strength and Honor

Silent_Scope
"You have to defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance"

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Tim Jackson is apple's main sales rep. that guy was suppossed to send me free promo items for myself and big bruno and he never delivered. now he will not return my emails. it looks like he's only really in it for the money and could care less about the neo, and thats sad.
as far as a home release. sure SNK will do it, that is as long as an outer party pays them to make a run of 2000 carts minimum.

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ORPHEUS:
Tim Jackson is apple's main sales rep. that guy was suppossed to send me free promo items for myself and big bruno and he never delivered. now he will not return my emails. it looks like he's only really in it for the money and could care less about the neo, and thats sad.
as far as a home release. sure SNK will do it, that is as long as an outer party pays them to make a run of 2000 carts minimum.

...Thats because hes an IDIOT. I called him for info on MVS items, and he starts the conversation off with telling me about his day, his ex-wife and his kids. What the f*ck was that about? Totally unprofessional, but then, what else should we expect from SNK Japan? I mean, they supposedly gave license to NGF to produce English carts and stuff. Anyway, they don't sell anything directly, you still have to contact a distributor. He gave me some numbers for distributors in my area that I had already found in that arcade trade magazine (I forgot the name). Big help he was (not).

NSX-T

Amusaka's Lacky

2000 minimum? Could that mean the restock of KofF2000USNGF carts is 1900 copies.

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NSX-T:
2000 minimum? Could that mean the restock of KofF2000USNGF carts is 1900 copies.

They just seem to have more and more lying around all over the place so probably!
smile.gif

------------------
--Shaper MC
goods-adult5.jpg

--WHAT NEO GEO'S ALL ABOUT--
--BUY MVS ONLY--

baller99

Banned
i dont understand where this cart is coming from.
I thought all the artists left snk, and all there was left was a few programmers and sales people.programmers being there to finish up old unfished games like sengoku 3 and nitd.

Peter

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
I too thought it was strange to see a sequel to a game where all of the original artists left the company. But with the news of KOF 2001 being made by a korean programmer overseen by the old programmers that moved to Brezzasoft I suppose it can be done.

Jeff K.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Well, being the main guy in charge of sales, I hope he is looking to make some money
smile.gif
I know you all love the Neo Geo, but a company does have to make money. When I was at ASI Tim was very happy about Sengoku 3 and he was very excited to show it to people and hear what they had to say. I don't think he is only in it for the money, but it is an important part of his job...

-Nick

$hockwave

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
HAVE YOU HEARD IF THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE ANY MORE OF THE ORIGANAL CARACTERS BESIDES TERRY LIKEJOE MAI OR ANDY OR EVEN KIM THE FIRST ONE HAS THEIR SONS IN IT BUT WILL THE SECOUND ONE HAVE ANY NEW CHARACTERS IN FROM THE ORIGANAL SERIES?

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Do we REALLY want to see an aged Mai? That would be like suffering through seeing Carrie Fisher now. She just isn't Princess Leia anymore...

------------------
Help save the gaming industry. Boycott XBox.

!Arcade!

Rugal's Thug
"Tim Jackson is apple's main sales rep. that guy was suppossed to send me free promo items for myself and big bruno and he never delivered. now he will not return my emails. it looks like he's only really in it for the money and could care less about the neo, and thats sad."

Regarding the above: You might want to try Allen Weisberg, President, of Apple Photo Systems, Inc. Tel: (718) 665-0404 or toll free: (888) 607-2444.

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shapermc:
They just seem to have more and more lying around all over the place so probably!
smile.gif

Shaper-

What IS that magazine pictured in your signature?! Is it for real? Any scans of it ?