SNK is ALIVE

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
KoF 2000 released ---> Sengoku 2 released ---> Garou Mark of the Wolves comming to DC announced ---> SNK vs Capcom 2 announced ---> Garou Mark of the Wolves announced ----> Sengoku 3 announced ---> WHAT IS NEXT? Kof 2001!(?)
biggrin.gif

SNK lives.

Cho

------------------
BANNER1.gif

''Do as you like, it is not my job to kill you''

Time will tell on that one. We can wait and see how many of those mentioned will actually come out. SNK looming death has been held over us for quite some time now, we can only wait and see what happens.

S

Silent_Scope

Is SNK Frankenstein? Resurrected from the dead?

------------------
Strength and Honor

Silent_Scope
"You have to defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance"

C

Caris Nautilus

Don't over do it now, lol. SNK is without a doubt stone dead in america as far as the console, and arcade sales, I'm guessing europe too (I don't live there so I wouldn't know for sure).

In japan (Where they make the most money) I don't see them dieing anytime soon, as long as they keep releasing games, since the KOF arcade games always sell well, and are at the top spot of the arcade top 10 uhsually for ahwhile when they come out.

And seeing as KOF takes hardley ANY money at all to develop (Compared to 3-D games) I'm sure they turn a nice profit, and when they port games like Last Blade 2 to dreamcast (Again which costs next to nothing to port compared to other games) that sell marginally well, SNK surely turns a nice profit. MOTW's on DC should make them some money.