Who is going to Otakon?

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
I was just wondering how many people on this list are attending Otakon in Baltimore, Maryland on August 10-12? I am in charge of the game room there and we always have at least 36 console systems plus arcade games there. Also, we hold three large tournaments a night and I wanted to know if anyone is willing to donate there AES systems for use during our KOF 2000 and Garou: MOTW tourneys.Currently we only have two arcade cabinets with MVS systems.

You would recieve a free membership to the con and Otakon would be responsible for your equipment. We have state of the art lock-boxes with cooling fans to keep your equipment safe and even if by chance some deranged fan-boy decides to smash your controller Otakon picks up the bill to buy you a new one.

If anyone is interested in donating or would like more info about the con feel free to email me.

Thanks,

Jeff K.
jeffkun34@aol.com
Otakon Game Room -www.otakon.com

Eclipse

Crossed Swords Squire
I will probably be at Otakon. While I do not have an AES, I do have an MVS setup via an HGA. I might be willing to donate some of my MVS carts for use in the MVS cabinets if you'd like to rotate the games that are available for play. The games that I have that you'd probably be most interested in are Metal Slug 3, Metal Slug X, and Last Blade 2. I know you had LB2 and MS3 there last year though. I have other MVS games too though, so if you want to talk about it some more, feel free to email me at eclipse18@angelfire.com .

Hey Jeff,
Not sure if I want to donate my system with MotW, but I don't live more than an hour away from you. If you're ever near Harrisburg, Pa, drop me an email & we'll jam.
AOF

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
i can donate some mvs games, but most of mine are lame. the only good ones are twinkle star sprites, waku waku 7, and metal slug 1/x. all my games are old like world heroes, and fatal fury. email if interested sonic1687@aol.com

G

gokusama26

I'm going, but I don't want to bring my NEO all the way across the country, especially on a plane. Too big to carry on, and there's no chance in hell I'd pack it in a suitcase. Have you seen the way they handle bags? I will be there though.

chainsawyak

Raiden's Valet
Holy shee-it man, another Neo player in Maryland?! Hm... I've heard of Otakon, but I've never been or planned on going... I might be able to go if I can get my friend to go... Would my friend be able to get a pass as well if I "donated" my cart system and Mark of the Wolves? I could also donate some MVS games... I think it would be interesting to have a Magical Drop 3 tournament, which I can donate... Let me know if I can be of any help.

------------------
~~Thanks
Çhâïñ§åw ¥àK
Tempest X000!!!
My Game Trading Zone Page

"A moment of realization is worth a thousand prayers."

Maxim

Kabuki Klasher
If it was in L.A. I'd be going.

Hahahahaha

------------------
"Everyone's Gonna Die!!"