LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
YES THATS RIGHT ITS CONFIRMED

-april fools-

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
must apoligize to sinfull void didnt know he already posted this oh well,.....

C

Caris Nautilus

krauser your a fcking nut man, where the hell do you come from? I just dont like how you try and copy the devils by typing in all caps, it aint cool!

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Caris, you need to get yourself a Neo-Geo AES system before you start complaining about what other people on this site do... You talk to people like they are trash and, your starting to sound like Dion. That is not good at all. Please stop. I believe I remember you telling me a while ago that you were gonna "leave this forum, cause you thought it was dumb"? Where did that go? Why are you still here?

Bryan

C

Caris Nautilus

Brymloo man you again?

Let me set you straight boy. I have owned an AES system twice. I eventually got out of it because I'm a player, and I don't like to pay 200+ per game, I could careless how rare it is. I have owned 5+ MVS systems in the past, I have owned a neo CD and a neo CDZ as well.

Currently I own a hyper neogeo 64 unit, 2 japanese sit at arcade cabs, and a 2 slot MVS. So please shut the fuck up about "I need to get an AES system". The only thing I need to do is ignore you, cause you make no sense man.

Just cause I don't have an AES system now (Which is pointless cause I own an MVS) doesn't mean shit.

And next time wait until someone say's your name before your ass starts getting all up in someones punchbowl.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
i dont care if you owned the statue of liberty, noone likes you.

C

Caris Nautilus

Krauser you newbie nut cake, go back to where ever you came from. Man you know you just found out about NGF like a month or two ago, and now you are tryin to be JUST like the devils, typin' in caps and saying you wanna bring the truth.

Your a huge wanna bee and trying to ride on the devils coat tales, but none of them like you, so you try and form ANGF with other fellow lames like Brymloo, iori and prozerg (Toodles!). Man I don't even care anymore bout your lame ass's, but it's just to damn funny.

Krauser, get your OWN style, Stop trying to act like the devils, fix your caps lock button and go to the gap!

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited April 02, 2001).]

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
man caris it must really suck to be a retard.
you have to stop stalking prozerg, i know your gay but man everyone knows already get a life!

C

Caris Nautilus

aaahhhhhhahahahahaha funny krankhouser.

go play your snes Fatal Fury 2, Cause we all know that's the only neo game you own.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
well if you must know i have about 62 neo games and all formats except pocket and you have a picture of rai. congratulations you are an idiot.

C

Caris Nautilus

KRANKENHOUSER KRANKENHOUSER AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA. GUESS WHAT? I talked to some people that know you in real life, they said your a Mother F%$^#* A*&(^ Hole Pu^^% Ea%^ING BI^%*@#

Stick that up your german pipe and choke on it slappy.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
it boggles the mind that caris, hasnt been deleted