Starting an FTP server.....

peterr928

Another Striker,
20 Year Member
allright guys, i know alot of you are allways looking for art and such and i am as well allways looking for art and manuals for neo. I have acquired quite a bit over time and i have quite a few inserts and a couple manuals. I'm going to be starting an ftp server that will be up mostly 24/7 on a cable connection. You can upload and download as much art as you want, all i ask is you don't leech. upload as much as you can, hd space isn't a concern, i have something like 50 gigs left at the moment. I'll be posting the ip as soon as it's up..it's up and working at the moment, i'll let you know when it's done. As well as the stuff i mentioned further up, it will also have tv commercials and hopefully some magazine ads. This will be great because it will be a central place for neo people to be able to share lots of files

hope this helps

Peter

[ February 21, 2002: Message edited by: peterr928 ]</p>

peterr928

Another Striker,
20 Year Member
alright, thanks....i have to go away this week but it'll be up starting next tuesday, i still have to get permission from some people

lemonflav

Windjammers Wonder
20 Year Member
Sounds like this will be a cool site!!

[ February 22, 2002: Message edited by: lemonflav ]</p>

peterr928

Another Striker,
20 Year Member
you don't neeed a program but it's nicer if you do. You can use internet explorer but it's pretty crappy that way. my suggestion is get Bulletproof Ftp Client..

i'll update you guys on this when i get back

the dns will be
neo-geo.dns2go.net