Can there be only one?

jekbrown

New Challenger
Is there just one Neo MVS game known as "kizuna"? I thought that there was Kizuna...and them some sort of sequel called Kizuna: Super Tag Battle. After checking the master list...it appears that only one Kizuna game was ever made...and that its full title is K:STB. Is this true? Is it any good? Thumbs up? Thumbs down?
smile.gif

Jason

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

theres just one kizuna fuun super tag battle,although kizuna is the sequal to savage reign.

kizuna is a great game,dark city backgrounds,good fighters.
and alot better than savage reign.

C

Caris Nautilus

Probobly just a printed label on it, the Kizuna MVS isn't that expensive, it's not rare like the homecart. Plus Ive bought from MDGamesales, I don't think they'd sell pirated games.

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
The game comes from Cosmic (where MD Games got the games from) and it has original Japanese sticker at the bottom, the stickers were used so arcade operators could identify which game it is. I have Flip Shot from Cosmic and it was original (I have the full marquee) with fake cart sticker label in English

K

KiddragoN7676

I got my kizuna from MD and its fine!! they were real quick 2!!Don't think about gettin Kizuna.........JUST GET IT u won't regret it!!

Laterz