PDA

View Full Version : Last Blade 2 DC comes to the US!!

Evil Wasabi
05-19-2001, 05:59 PM
copied from segadojo:

"While talking to the folks at Agetec today, we've learned that they've got two more games coming for the Sega Dreamcast in the US this July. The company will be releasing the sports-filled Sports Jam and SNK's final Dreamcast fighting game, Last Blade 2, which will more than likely retail for $29.99 apiece.

This is HUGE news for DC fans starved for new games, and we'll have previews of both games for you soon!"

yess!! no more importing, and its only $30!!

Liquid Snake
05-19-2001, 06:40 PM
Damn you, Agetec.........
You should bring all those games a little bit earlier, not in DC's final stage.

FUUMA
05-19-2001, 06:47 PM
Better late than never!! I still won't buy it now that I have an MVS. Then again maybe I will just to support SNK and show the world that someone does appreciate their work.

BakuretsuMutekiSid
05-19-2001, 07:04 PM
SNK's final Dreamcast fighting game? I guess that means Garou: Mark of the Wolves isn't going to come stateside. But I'm happy that Last Blade 2 is going to come. I haven't played it yet and can't wait.

Tiptonium
05-19-2001, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by sonic1687:
<STRONG>copied from segadojo:

"While talking to the folks at Agetec today, we've learned that they've got two more games coming for the Sega Dreamcast in the US this July. The company will be releasing the sports-filled Sports Jam and SNK's final Dreamcast fighting game, Last Blade 2, which will more than likely retail for $29.99 apiece.

This is HUGE news for DC fans starved for new games, and we'll have previews of both games for you soon!"

yess!! no more importing, and its only $30!!</STRONG>

Hey, this is really good news. I've got the import of Last Blade Final Edition and it is a really good conversion.

samuraiX
05-19-2001, 11:50 PM
Very cool news man! I cant wait to see both games released!

trieuminator
05-20-2001, 03:23 AM

yeah, lb2 is a great game, but too bad most people don't play that game, so you'll have very few challengers. better news for DC fans is that Capcom vs. Snk 2 will be released for it too. in the capcom brochure, it says that the release will be for ps2 only; however, at E3 they announced it for DC also. trust me, CvS2 is sweet.

DJW
05-20-2001, 05:00 AM
They may release stuff on a case by case basis like SNK seem to be doing with Dreamcast. If Last Blade 2 sells when there there is a chance that we could see MOTW outside of Japan.

The problem is most magazines here in the UK rate LB2 with Guilty Gear X. Of course Gulty Gear X will have better graphics, Last Blade 2 is 3 years old. When I show my friend both games on Dreamcast he was more impresed with Last Blade 2 than Guilty Gear X as the thought it played better. OK the Graphics may look auful next to Guilty Gear X but Last Blade 2 does play better.

DJW

[ May 20, 2001: Message edited by: DJW ]

Helly Original Colapunks
05-20-2001, 06:21 AM
I want Agetec Europe and European releases of all their great releases : LB2:FE, KoF 99 EVO, MSX (ok ps1).

Helly

BioMotor_Unitron
05-20-2001, 08:35 AM
Copied from segadojo:
The company will be releasing the sports-filled Sports Jam and SNK's final Dreamcast fighting game, Last Blade 2, which will more than likely retail for $29.99 apiece.

What, no Garou: Mark Of The Wolves for DC after all, then?

Evil Wasabi
05-20-2001, 09:37 AM
maybe by final they are only implying the name of the game: last blade 2 final edition.
heres to hopeing

BrooklynSkin
05-20-2001, 11:21 AM
I think Last Blade 2 was SNK's final release for Dreamcast but Aruze is putting out MOTW under that name.

Caris Nautilus
05-20-2001, 12:02 PM
LB 2 isn't the final DC fighting game. Garou is coming out, and KOF 2000 still might.

Ghost-Dog
05-20-2001, 12:27 PM
I believe he was speaking about the domestic market. But who knows? If Agetec doesn't pick it up like they say, maybe Crave will.

Between the two of them they are doing a great job of bringing us the games we want.

mvsholic
05-20-2001, 12:56 PM
I had thought that Metal Slug 3 was one of the upcoming dc titles. Maybe I read that wrong?