Enough with the PW stealing bullshit. It all ends here.

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
Okay people, enough with this junk. It was cool to read the posts for like, the first five minutes, but now it's just getting old. Who did it? I'm sure if you came and confessed now it would be much better than being found out and being banned off the board. Besides why would you waste your time? and how the hell did you get someone's IP/PW if you're not a moderator? Shawn? How come you're so quiet during all of this? i haven't seen your name come up once during all of this commotion. I mean no disrespect, but if you're awake right now (which you may not be) you have to be seeing all of this. Do you have anything to say? Any mods have anything to say? Who did this? Come forward and tell us, or you'll be bound be caught sooner or later.

On a side note, mods, please do not bash me for my abrasiveness. i've had it up to here with this shit and it's getting old. We need to end it now.

------------------
-=NeoGML=-

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
AS FOR THE PASSWORD, I FOUND IT IN MY GUESTBOOK......
ITS SIGHNED TO GEDDON, BUT I CAN NOT DETERMINE WHO IT IS FROM "IP" BECAUSE I HAVENT HAD THE PASSWORD TO MY OWN GUEST BOOK IN A LONG TIME........
GUESTBOOKS LOG STUFF......
AND ANYWAY, EVEN IF IT WAS HIM, HE WOULD SAY I HAD TAKEN THE IP FROM HIS FURTHER POST IN THE GB AND USED IT.......
IE.....IT WASNT ME WHO STOLE THE PASSWORD...
DEVIL_GUI

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
Well it didn't cross my mind once that it'd be you, since it would be pretty hypocritical of you to do something like that. Besides, even if you did, i'm sure you'd come through with it (ex: your troll activities)

------------------
-=NeoGML=-

C

Caris Nautilus

If gui hacked shawns board he probly couldnt wait to admit to it, lol. Gui you computer master you.

DEVIL_GUI

YAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAA THAT IS TRUE, MY EGOS TOO BIG TO HAVE YOU ALL BELIEVING IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE......
BUT IF IT WASNT ME IT WASNT ME, IF IT WAS, WELL ILL PUT OUT MY HAND FOR THE WOODEN SPOON (I HAD TO GO TO WORK YESTERDAY SHORTLY AFTER MOUSE STEPPED IN, THEN CRASHED TO SLEEP ETC, CAME ONLINE AND ADMITTED IT BEFORE I DID ANYTHING ELSE ONLINE)

PLEASE ENGLISHAFY THIS SENTANCE

>Besides, even if you did, i'm sure you'd come through with it (ex: your troll activities)

MAN THAT WAS LESS CLEAR THAN THE TRANSLATION JOB I DID ON OLD BOARD POSTS!
DEVIL_GUI

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
Okay, here's a simpler version of the sentence:

Besides, even if you did steal & reveal Prozerg's password, i'm sure you'd admit it (for example, your troll activities that you admitted)

that clear enough? tell me if it isn't.

------------------
-=NeoGML=-

DEVIL_GUI

YEAH, I THINK IT MAY BE A RESULT OF ME NOT HAVING PEPSI FOR 3 WEEKS.......
AND THAT WITH THE FACT IVE BEEN EATING RAMEN NON STOP FOR A WHILE DUE TO NOT HAVING MONEY FOR BLOODY(AS IN BLOOD SOAKED) STEAKS IS DRIVING ME MAD =\

(ON A NO PEPSI DIET (NOT MY IDEA) AND CANT AFFORD REAL FOOD TILL WORK PAYS ME)
SO IM SITTING HERE BORED SHITLESS EATING RAMEN AGAIN AS I WAS YESTERDAY........

THINKING "I NEED TO DO SOMETHING FUN"
BUT MY NEO PADS BUSTED, MY STIX ARE OUTTA THE CAB AND REWIRED.....IM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR MY SATURN MEGADRIVE SNES EVEN MY NEO POCKET....

JUST WAITING FOR MY DAMN FREAKING PAY!!!!!!!
THEN I CAN BUY SOME MORE STYLISH CLOTHES AND JEWELRY GAMES AND REAL FOOD FOR US.......

I THINK I NEED SOME PEPSI......
DEVIL_GUI

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
your sticks are out of the cab and rewired? can't you put them back in?

As for the Neo pads being busted, i think that royally sucks. In a few years, all our pads will be broken and nobody will be able to play neo anymore.
frown.gif
In fact, i got so pissed today because KOF2K was being a bastard so i smacked my joystick *CRACK!* damnit... now there's a big gash in it.
frown.gif
i have another Pad style controller though. I might buy another old-style controller though. hmm....

------------------
-=NeoGML=-

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
oy! i'm getting off topic! I'm serious though people, if you know who did this, come forward! We need to find out who did this shit now, and ban their ass!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Stealing the password would be easy. One would only need to get Prozerg's IP address. Then with a packet sniffer someone could watch incoming traffic, catch the people's info as they post, and extract the passwords they want. This is the same way people could steal credit card or other info from websites. It is really academic actually, someone who knows how to packet sniff could find everyone on this boards password with ease. Maybe Shawn should think of putting on an SSL service here to handle logins... yeah it is a bit over the top, but it seems like you have a lot of time and money invested in this board, you may want to protect that investment.

-Nick

Shawn

snkusa.com
Actually I’m purchasing a 128-bit SSL certificate from Verisign for the shopping cart system. However, this is for neostore.com, not sure if I can secure logins at neo-geo.com as well. Would be nice, but unlikely to be able to secure both sites with one certificate. The 128-bit runs $895 per year, doubling that fee would be expensive.
http://www.verisign.com/products/site/secure/index.html