IT WAS ME

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
BEFORE I READ ANY POSTS TODAY, I THOUGHT ID CLEAR THE AIR.......
I DID NOT MAKE ANY ANTI ANGF STUFF........I COULDNT CARE FOR THAT AND THEYVE DONE NOTHING TO ME........I DID HOWEVER MAKE UP MORE THAN HALF THE JAPANESE AND CHINESE ENGLISH STYLE "ENGLISH" POSTS......

IVE TOO MUCH RESPONSIBILITY TO JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT AND HAVE PEOPLE GUESSING (THOW MY IP AND THE FACT GEDDON TOLD ME ON MY SITE, AND THE POSTS HAVING ALL THE MISPELLED WORDS IN CAPS SHOULD BE A DEAD GIVEAWAY TO ALL)

JUST WHEN I START TO EARN SOME RESPECT, I CRASH THE HOUSE OF CARDS ON MY OWN HEAD WITH TEMPTATIONS TOO LIMITED TIME TO LEAVE BEHIND AND ALL QUICK THINKING......I REVERT TO WHAT I STARTED OUT AS "TROLL"

GO FIGURE......I APPOLOGISE TO PROZERG, AS IVE NOTHING AGAINST HIME (EXCEPT WHEN HE CALLS ME "BOY" ON ICQ) AND I THINK GEDDON IS A PRETTY PATHETIC MODERATOR (THOW IT SEEMS A LIL SUS HIM POSTING IT IN MY FKN GUESTBOOK FOR NO GOOD REASON)

TO THE BOARD DO I APPOLOGISE?......NO
I SEE THE SAME TOPICS OVER AND OVER AND OVER IVE SEEN THE SHIRT ONE COME UP NO LESS THAN 3 TIMES AS WELL AS NUMEROUS OTHERS......
HOWEVER I DO APPOLOGISE TO THE MODERATORS WHO HAD TO CLEAN IT UP (EXCLUDING WHICH EVER HAD THE STUPIDITY AND IRRISPONSIBILITY TO POST THAT PASS ON MY GB)

I DONT HAVE A PASSWORD FOR MY GUESTBOOK BTW SO WHAT EVER GOES IN STAYS........

I AWAIT BANISHMENT..........
DEVIL_GUI

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
LLLLOLLLLL ? Why did you do this to me ?? man we where great friends WTF happened to you have you gone mad ?

PrOzErG

And anyways how did you found my password out ?

------------------
garou_freemanstand.gif

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
does that mean you're yoshima? what characters have you created??
biggrin.gif

------------------
-=NeoGML=-

DEVIL_GUI

I USED TO BE THE "BIGGEST" TROLL PROZERG.........ID MELLOWED RECENTLY......
IM NOT GOING TO BLAME STRESS ON IT......I WAS JUST LIVING THE OLD DAYS AS A TROLL......XCOULDNT HELP IT, JUST AS PROOF, ILL EDIT MY FIRST POST ON THE TOPIC TO SHOW IT GENUINELY WAS ME.......

OH AND PROZERG, CHECK OUT MY SITES GUESTBOOK, I FOUND YOUR PASSWORD IN THERE, I CANT EDIT OR DELETE FROM IT, SO HAVE A FIELD DAY........

------EDITED ORIGINAL POST----------
Me before today reading with any post, as for me the CLEAR air of the Id which was thought....... as for me the raw materials of the ANGF for that....... worry of the.i COULDNT opposing, But as for the THEYVE where nothing is done to I....... the.i is to constitute from Japanese half many " the English " of the Chinese English style post...... in my place and the post word everything of the MISPELLED of the hat the holding っ て being to everything the GIVEAWAY which dies should, being) the IVE exactly that with that leaving, It had the fact that the people are presumed ill-smelling it is responsibility (as for the THOW when profit begin my Ip and I who informed to factual GEDDON me the point exactly, as for me house rear to go away, the card of my itself head of the time when temptation is limited even excessively to collide, Of to those which start me as " the TROLL " entirely fast thinking...... as for the 戻 る cGeddon the regulator of the clean PATHETIC (as for THOW that when that posts that of my FKN GUESTBOOK for the reason which is good to his LIL SUS does not seem) being he calls me " the boy " of the ICQ being nothing to think the IVE the HIME (excluding) with vis-a-vis me, to as for the PROZERG the figure...... the I APPOLOGISE to the board which goes the no I APPOLOGISE? I many times look at the same topic and as for the IVE which if is seen as the y shirt similar to many other things, 1 with respect to 3 hours less than and others is not...... however as for me the Who does not make that clean, if the medium っ is the APPOLOGISE is done to the regulator, (transfers my Gb that it had excluding the STUPIDITY and the IRRISPONSIBILITY which are posted) something which goes with stay as for me as for me who so do not possess the password for the Btw of my GUESTBOOK the exile which it waits.......... as for the DEVIL_GUI

PrOzErG

Man what a waste of brain........ Devil_GUI that's ok (even If I fell like killing you
wink.gif
) Contac me on ICQ some time so we can talk .......Now I see how close friends can turn into enemies..
frown.gif

------------------
garou_freemanstand.gif

Back in Black.......

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
>>>>
THOW IT SEEMS A LIL SUS HIM POSTING IT IN MY FKN GUESTBOOK FOR NO GOOD REASON
>>>>

Is your falsely impersonating me a good enough reason?

I don't know why you guys all think I'm supposed to be a role model for you all?? I was under the impression that most people here were MATURE ADULTS. I'm just here to help Shawn keep this board functioning and spam-free (which has gotten to be more of a pain recently, as you all can tell). Everything I do I do behind the scenes, I delete or move posts and make sure things are copasetic. I'm sorry I don't have the time to post as much as the other moderators or users, but I have a lot going on in my life and just don't have the time for it. It doesn't mean I'm an asshole, so screw all of you people for pointing fingers and telling me how to "moderate" this board, or what an asshole I am. I'm really just a quiet user like most of you with some administrative duties!

Basically, everything you did last night was a huge waste of my and the other moderators time (time is something you obviously have too much of). Glad you got the attention you wanted.

Thanks
John

DEVIL_GUI

EVERYONE KNOWS WHO YOSHAMA IS........
AND ITS NOT ME NEOGML

DEVIL_GUI

DEVIL_GUI

IVE READ THE OTHER POSTS.......BUT YOU KNOW IM NOT CONVINCED..........
WHO THE FUCK WOULD POST IT ON MY DECREPID SITE?

AS IF IN THE FASHION I WANTED IT?

AND NO GEDDON, I HAVE NO METHOD TO GET PASSWORDS......AS IVE SAID A MILLION TIMES, IM NO HACKER.....

WHOS GOT A GRUDGE AGAINST YOU AND ACCESS TO PASSWORDS THEN?

YOU WOULD KNOW BETTER THAN ME ON THIS......

AS FOR ATTENTION.......ITS NOT THE KIND I LIKE.......BUT WHEN IM SITTING BORED WAITING TO START WORK......ANYTHINGS BETTER THAN NOTHING......

----------GEDDON WROTE-----------
Your me it is the impersonating sufficiently good reason unjustly? as for me? it is supposed because it is role model everything because of you and don't I know, you the person why think of る thing entirely? thing I who am the adult where most people here grew was under impression. Way you can say entirely, in order) to help the fact that this board of the shawn it continues to operate, I was fair spam free here, (painful painfully many you obtained recently. I me do with rear of the scene, entirely, I only deletion, or move the post, and verify that thing is the copasetic. I do not possess the other regulator or the user, but, in about not possessing the る time when I possess many continuation in my life, exactly post that time many I am regrettable. You call to me, how it is this board densely, or am how asshole I and " easing densely " I the asshole, so your everything which is tightened with the screw do not mean people that in order to point to the finger. I most like you of obligation in regard to a certain management seem, really exactly the quiet user - is! In the basis, everything where you do last night me and enormous of time of the other regulator was wasteful, (time in you is remainder) is clearly something. Delightful you obtained the note which you want. Appreciation John
-------------------------------------
DEVIL_GUI

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DEVIL_GUI:
EVERYONE KNOWS WHO YOSHAMA IS........
AND ITS NOT ME NEOGML

DEVIL_GUI

well, to be honest with you Gui, i'm still in the dark about this one... It's probably not you, but i seriously still don't know... who is it?

------------------
-=NeoGML=-

C

Caris Nautilus

Accually were all pretty busy people Geddon, spamming the board last night didn't take that long
smile.gif

Perhaps theres a fly in the ointment...

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Geddon_jt:
>>>>
>>>>

I don't know why you guys all think I'm supposed to be a role model for you all?? I was under the impression that most people here were MATURE ADULTS. I'm just here to help Shawn keep this board functioning and spam-free (which has gotten to be more of a pain recently, as you all can tell). Everything I do I do behind the scenes, I delete or move posts and make sure things are copasetic. I'm sorry I don't have the time to post as much as the other moderators or users, but I have a lot going on in my life and just don't have the time for it. It doesn't mean I'm an asshole, so screw all of you people for pointing fingers and telling me how to "moderate" this board, or what an asshole I am. I'm really just a quiet user like most of you with some administrative duties!

Basically, everything you did last night was a huge waste of my and the other moderators time (time is something you obviously have too much of). Glad you got the attention you wanted.

Thanks
John

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited March 29, 2001).]

C

Caris Nautilus

NeoGML, Yoshima is suspected to be Prozerg, he even goofed and put his location as Canada.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NeoGML:
well, to be honest with you Gui, i'm still in the dark about this one... It's probably not you, but i seriously still don't know... who is it?

DEVIL_GUI

WELL I KNOW THIS FOR FACT AS I WAS TOLD BY A MODERATOR ABOUT THE IP......

YES CARIS.........IT IS HIM.......
DEVIL_GUI

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
thnx. btw, this post gets like, 4 replies every 2 minutes! this post was 8 like a second ago!~

------------------
-=NeoGML=-

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Geddon_jt:
>>>>
>>>>

Thanks
John

Actually of late, no one has really criticized you, Geddon. I think GUI hit a nerve by (wrongly) accusing you of posting that PW in his guest book. All you need to say is that you didn't do it, and leave it at that. No need to get touchy about it, it's pretty obvious to most people that you wouldn't have posted a forum member's PW online. Why dignify this with a response?

S

Silent_Scope

Well, I think I miss something big here.
Anyway, all I know is that Devil_Gui did something wrong.

PrOzErG, Why do you leave your passward in Guestbook?

------------------
Strength and Honor

Silent_Scope
"You have to defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance"

PrOzErG

I dident leave it in guestbook some one sniffed me......

------------------
garou_freemanstand.gif

"Back in Black....."

FUCK OFFFFFFF!!!!! everyone who did not like Yoshima I WAS HIMMMMMMMMM SO FUCKKKKKKKKKK NEOGML FUCK OFF CARIS NAUTILUS FUCK OFFF EVERYONE WHO DID NOT LIKE ME MWUHAUAHUAHAUHA I AM A PSYCHO SO WHO CARES IAM A FUCKING UNDEAD PEEP SO DONT FUCK WHIT ME MUWHUAHUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHUHAU!!!!!!

------------------

My blade will teach you mwuhauha!

I HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE CARIS NAUTILUS IS GAY HOMOSEXUELLE TAPET PSYCHO OF DICK THE ONLY WORD HE KNOWS IS SUCK IT SUCK MY DICK SUCK IT AGAIN MAN HE TOLD ME THAT ON ICQ HE HAD TO TELL SOMEONE OF THAT SO SORRY CARIS I HAVED TO.
frown.gif

------------------

My blade will teach you mwuhauha!

J

jethrek

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Blades Of BLoOD:
I HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE CARIS NAUTILUS IS GAY HOMOSEXUELLE TAPET PSYCHO OF DICK THE ONLY WORD HE KNOWS IS SUCK IT SUCK MY DICK SUCK IT AGAIN MAN HE TOLD ME THAT ON ICQ HE HAD TO TELL SOMEONE OF THAT SO SORRY CARIS I HAVED TO.
frown.gif

I hate to dignify this display with a response, but you're grammer and spelling are suspiciously like Proz's. You also have fewer posts than Yoshima. Just give it a break.

Either you are Prozerg, or all Canadians can't type (sorry to other Canadians)

C

Caris Nautilus

Prozerg, Yoshima and Blades of Blood are one in the same
smile.gif
Why do you think he keeps goofing and putting his location as canada? Not the sharpest tool...

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
i'm sorry, but i have to laugh at that last post by caris. hahahahahaha

------------------
-=NeoGML=-