THE FUTUR IS NOW AGAIN!!! (KOF 2003, KOF 3D, AGB SVC CHAOS, AGB METAL SLUG...)

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
Just go read this

<a href="http://www.insertcredit.com/news/e3_2003/snk/" target="_blank">http://www.insertcredit.com/news/e3_2003/snk/</a>

edite: my excuses for the mistake

<small>[ May 16, 2003, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: gozu+mezu ]</small>

Setsuna1982

World Her,
He sais there's o sam sho 5... but he was like "How did they know our plan?" when asked...

so perhaps there IS samshoV lol

<small>[ May 16, 2003, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Setsuna1982 ]</small>

Stephane

Boss Hogg,
gozu+mezu:
Just go read this

<a href="http://www.insertcredit.com/news/e3_2003/snk/" target="_blank">http://www.insertcredit.com/news/e3_2003/snk/</a>
je voudrais pas dire mais le titre de ton thread parait pessimiste, meme si on a compris la faute :)

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
just curious. but do you spell the topics of your
threads on purpose? because you seem to not have
any problems spelling correctly in your posts.

Stephane

Boss Hogg,
i forgot

<a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=004895" target="_blank">http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=004895</a>

That is some of the best reading I've read in a long time from SNK. MR. Kawasaki heads Playmore along with many of his collegues from SNK? THat's great news!

And for future games, anything is possible? Ikari Warriors? Athena? SHIT DUDE!

How about IRON TANK or POW! Or Crystalis? Its late and I'm rambling but I just gotta say I'm happy.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
NeoGrubWyrm:
No Gamecube support. That blows. Really, really, blows.

-Grub
Yeah I would like to see Last Blade 3 for
the CUBE :rolleyes:

aria

Former Moderator
Interesting info on the reasons for the Playmore name. It makes sense, though I wonder if they actually have regained the right to the SNK name within Japan. Thanks for the link.

Tony_N

Astra Superstar
NeoGrubWyrm:
That fucking sucks!

Playmore if you're reading this then "I want you to support Cube or otherwise...!" mad_2

NeoGrubWyrm:

-Grub
Yep, especially since the reason he gave makes no sense. "It costs too much?" Well, not much more than oprting for other systems, and definately not more than KoF 3-d, Metal Slug GBA, and all those new projects they want to do.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Third World Cow.com:
NeoGrubWyrm:

-Grub
Yep, especially since the reason he gave makes no sense. "It costs too much?" Well, not much more than oprting for other systems, and definately not more than KoF 3-d, Metal Slug GBA, and all those new projects they want to do.
Yes it does. Nintendo forces developers to pay crazy insane royalties and shit to develope games for their systems. That's why recent Nintendo systems have shit for selection when it comes to software.

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
FeelGood:
Third World Cow.com:
NeoGrubWyrm:

-Grub
Yes it does. Nintendo forces developers to pay crazy insane royalties and shit to develope games for their systems. That's why recent Nintendo systems have shit for selection when it comes to software.
Not to mention the anti-fighting game pads that shipe with the system.

Ran Thrie

Zero's Tailor
Not to mention the anti-fighting game pads that shipe with the system
X-zactly

but anyways this is good news. I'm curious about kof3D, but I really want sum more 2D fighters on sum new powerful hardware.

m_bish0p

Over Top Auto Mechanic
NeoGrubWyrm:

-Grub
Why? I love CvS2, but refuse to play it on my Game Cube. GC controllers REALLY suck for most games that would be ported, they're REALLY expensive to produce, and most people that want the games THAT bad, have a neo.

I agree with them. It's a waste of effort and money to support the poorest selling, most expensive to develop for (in terms of licensing), and least appropriate (in terms of fighting games) system.

John

Ghost of Captain Kidd
The fact that they're coming out with a SvC game for GBA makes me both eager and worried. Worried because of the chance that they might just "port" over the original*, like Bandai did with those two Digimon fighting games for GBA**, but eager because I bet it will be very excellent.

*Point of order here: SvC: Match of the Millennium is one of my favorite fighting games ever, but it would be the pinnacle of laziness to simply slap it over to another platform and call it a day. If I wanted to play a game like that, I'd get Fatal Fury 2001. :rolleyes: I want them to put as much effort as necessary to make this all that they can, because I know what they're capable of from EX2.

**The two WSC Digimon fighting games, the first of which was based on the first three series (Adventure, Adventure 02, Tamers) and the second of which was based on the fourth (Frontier). The first one for GBA was pretty much just a letterboxed version of the WSC version, and given that this is Bandai we're talking about (and not their infinitely superior "evil" twin Banpresto), more of the same will most likely be seen here for the second one. frown