KOF 2003 will come

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
from insertcredit.com

--There will be a King of Fighters 2003. Well, maybe. Probably. "It would make sense", as Mr. Herman put it. What is certain, however, is the upcoming "King of Fighters 3D", for PS2. Whether this is a wholy original project or a port of Uno Technology's King of Fighters Online, we have yet to clarify.

While the game hasn't yet been given the okay, Mr. Herman is vocally enthusiastic about a new version of Baseball Stars. From his tone, it's apparent that he really wants to see this game made.

The announced GBA SNK vs Capcom game is indeed a fighter, as generally assumed. There are no current plans for a new version of Card Fighters Clash, although my question seemed to come as a surprise.

It was an even trade. In response to a question about Ikari Warriors, Mr. Herman revealed a series of upcoming classic SNK ports for the Xbox. The Ikari Warriors games are a probability. Athena? Psycho Soldier. Maybe. Sure. Any pre-Neogeo stuff (at least) seems to be game.---

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
The Ikari Warriors comming out again this news makes me very happy, but why for the X-box?

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
Master Giby:
The Ikari Warriors comming out again this news makes me very happy, but why for the X-box?
because the xbox is big and green.

Daisuke Jigen

R.I.P.,, Dear Friend,
Master Giby:
Because the compilations require you to open your machine and place the entire Ikari PCB inside the case. buttrock

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Daisuke Jigen:
Master Giby:
Because the compilations require you to open your machine and place the entire Ikari PCB inside the case. buttrock
Thanks Jigen. I needed the answer. HA

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Daisuke Jigen:
Master Giby:
Smartass. make_fac

Maybe it will be downloadable content. ....(and here it comes, folks) Spinmaster would already have teh rom making it futile to even consider.

How about some new content?

toy_brain

Amano's Drinking Buddy
Yay!
Someone else who checks Insertcredit on a regular basis like <a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=004895" target="_blank">me</a> . make_fac

<small>[ May 16, 2003, 04:24 AM: Message edited by: toy_brain ]</small>

StarPhoenix

New Challenger
How about a port of Crystalis for the Xbox? I always hoped that SNK would have done an Ikari Warriors or Crystalis game for the Neo Geo...Crystalis is one awesome little RPG. But SNK was wrong...the world did not end in 1998. ha.

Star Phoenix

Dizzy11523

Camel Slug
15 Year Member
they NEED to remake the card battle game. WTF.

And a 3-d KOF wouldn't be a bad thing, if it's done right....i want atleast Mortal Kombat DA graphics atleast. shame