SvC Chaos for Xbox

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I did a quick search on ign for snk and listed under the results was Snk Vs. Capcom Chaos for the Xbox published by Capcom and Developed by Playmore. Anyone else heard of this? Sorry if someone else already reported this.

<small>[ May 16, 2003, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: Lashujin ]</small>

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
It best have xbox live support.

If it doesn't I have no reason to get it, since I'll have the homecart and possibly the MVS kit.

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Yeah, if it does I might just get a box to play it on, that is if it's even for real. I'll be getting the MVS cart as soon as possible.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
If this has live support on the xbox I will stick my penis in the system.

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
<a href="http://my.ign.com/my/sb?pageID=2003&nuaction=gameSearch&gameTitleSearch=snk" target="_blank">Link</a>

Solid Snake

King's Dry Cleaner
Well, SNK's new office will be in New Jersey and I suppose if we ask enough we actaully might get it!

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Lashujin:
Yeah, if it does I might just get a box to play it on, that is if it's even for real. I'll be getting the MVS cart as soon as possible.
Take a pic b/c I want to see where you are sticking it. :D

I was sure that it won´t be a Neo exclusive title.

I am also sure that it will come for PS2 and GC as well.

But you can´t beat the real thing! oh_no

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
the_move:
I was sure that it won´t be a Neo exclusive title.

I am also sure that it will come for PS2 and GC as well.

But you can´t beat the real thing! oh_no
You never know. It might bring a new fan base, this is great news!

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
SonGohan:
If this has live support on the xbox I will stick my penis in the system.
lol

I have to agree with this statement!! This would be the ultimate game ever to be on XBOX Live or any online period.

I've still been trying to get my router working with XBOX Live and lately it hasn't been working at all. Even with all the tech support, so frustrating!! blow_top

K'21

Kuroko's Training Dummy
i head microsoft is trying to make a quick deal to get svc which i think is kinda smart and great since we will definitely get it

Saturn Gamer

Hardened Shock Trooper
"K'21" do you own a Neo AES or some kind of MVS set-up?? I thought I was the only person from Baltimore to really be into Neo gaming.....

-SG

m_bish0p

Over Top Auto Mechanic
YAY! I might finally have a use for the X-box I won at a trade show! Seriously, I got it for free, and got a few games for it, and still havn't found anything that me or my housemates play regularly. It gets turned on once a month at best.

if SVC comes out for it, I might pick it up and finally give LIVE a try. That might hold me over until the MVS kit drops below 200$, or it might make me realize that I NEED the MVS title, and force me to blow 400$. who knows?

K'21

Kuroko's Training Dummy
no but i wish the thing is i've done a lot of research mostly on kof and a little bit of fatal fury specifically 1-3

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
m_bish0p:
YAY! I might finally have a use for the X-box I won at a trade show! Seriously, I got it for free, and got a few games for it, and still havn't found anything that me or my housemates play regularly. It gets turned on once a month at best.

if SVC comes out for it, I might pick it up and finally give LIVE a try. That might hold me over until the MVS kit drops below 200$, or it might make me realize that I NEED the MVS title, and force me to blow 400$. who knows?
With all those cabs why would you play Xbox anyways? :D

7zark7

, ,
theres always all the hacked x-boxes with mame running so I guess they'll have the Roms way before MS gets a deal set up. *ugh*

DJW

n00b
I must have missed the answer somewhere with all these posts on SNK Vs Capcom.

Will their definetly be an AES release to go along with the MVS release?

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
7zark7:
theres always all the hacked x-boxes with mame running so I guess they'll have the Roms way before MS gets a deal set up. *ugh*
SvC Meg count will be too high to run the rom on the Xbox :)

/me, wonders when he can put his money down on a pre-order for SvC on Billy? drool_2

Solid Snake

King's Dry Cleaner
Unless its the worst port in the history of video games there shouldn't be too much of a difference between the arcade version and the Xbox. Even though they stated that the Xbox version will not have Live support initailly (possibility of a future download) we already know more or less the time frame when the game will come out which already appears to be pretty close to when the AES version will be released so it might be a tough choice.

Brandon St Randy

I was Daigo before that other one, ,
even if it doesnt have LIVE, i would defnitly buy SvC Chaos if it had custom soundtracks. We dont know what the music for the game is like yet..it could be classic remixes or new age techno stuff like in the later KOFs...

I hope that SNK puts out a compilation disc for the XBOX. That would be so sweet to play some of the older Neo titles on the XBOX. Of course I'll still buy many of the older greats on my new AES!

The Dark One

corbo 2

Genjuro's Frog
Yeah,i would buy a XBOX if it had live support and had a redone soundtrack or custom one.
But you can't beat the real thing :)