KOF releases in October for PS2

Sklabah

Another Striker
While not directly Neo-Geo related, I think it is an interesting note. A rep at the E3 booth told me that KOF2K and 2K1 will be released TOGETHER in October. A collection. One package. Playing 2K on their PS2 setups in ENGLISH lends credence to this, I think.

Also, MS3 was playable for PS2. With English menus. AND blood. Also to be released here in October. buttrock

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
This is just more good news. I'm going to be really happy this year.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I REALLY hope the they price MS3 right. 10-15 dollars lower than the usual expensive PS2 tripe should make it look very attractive.

Especially since I know Metal Slug is still a well known proprtty amongst casual gamers. This game has the potential to be very popular on the PS2. Lets up Playmore does the right thing...

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Sklabah:

Also, MS3 was playable for PS2. With English menus. AND blood. Also to be released here in October. buttrock
thank you.
you just made my day.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Sklabah:
While not directly Neo-Geo related, I think it is an interesting note. A rep at the E3 booth told me that KOF2K and 2K1 will be released TOGETHER in October. A collection. One package. Playing 2K on their PS2 setups in ENGLISH lends credence to this, I think.

Man this is some of the greatest news I've heard in a while. I seriously cannot wait another second!!

I think I just pissed my pants. Let me check...yep I did. eek_2

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Will the PS2 ver. of MS4 and KOF 2k2 have any extras?

dhowerter

We are Tracking Youze!,
Just to make sure, :-), MS3 and 4 are coming ot PS2 in the USA right? :-)

How about MS5? MVS/AES only or on pS2 as well?