Four new SvC chars!

SiegfriedFM

Geese's Thug
<a href="http://www.snkneogeo.co.jp/official/svc/chara/chara_top.html" target="_blank">http://www.snkneogeo.co.jp/official/svc/chara/chara_top.html</a>

Kasumi, Mr Karate, Vega/Balrog and Balrog/Bison. So, what do you think?

mlloyd

Morden's Lackey
Oh my God!!!!! I just creamed myself... Looks good I cannot wait to get my hands on this badboy!!!!!!!

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Excellent, now its on. They got Rog, Mr. Karate and Kasumi Todo, they might as well have reached into my head and yanked them out cuz I use all 3 of these characters. Vega looks like freakin jet jaguar from Godzilla in that pose.

All praise aside.......

NONA YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!! YOU DESTROYED MY BEAUTIFUL BALROG!!!! YOU ABSTRACT DRAWING SON OF A BASTARD!!!!! HE LOOKS LIKE A BUSTED UP DANNY GLOVER crying

<small>[ May 15, 2003, 05:37 AM: Message edited by: SPINMASTER X ]</small>

Ilovejapangirls

Mature's Make-up Artist
On the page seems to be space for 1 SNK chara and 1 Capcom Chara

Let's hope for

Shingo/Sakura

or

K'/Alex(i think they MUST put these two in..)

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
let me guess, Mr. Karate will have Takuma's moves/sprites. Kasumi? we need more non-KOF characters. Balrog/Vega seems cool. and Bison/Balrog ........ E. Honda or Axel (or Alex. forgot) would be better.

till now, some characters are cool and others should be replaced (Choi, M Bison, Kasumi) but, uh .... could be worse

for those 2 more spaces, I hope for:

Hanzo/Hauhmaru/K'/Benimaru/Genjuro

and

Blanka/Alex/ ....... or anyone

thanks for the news

<small>[ May 15, 2003, 05:48 AM: Message edited by: k'_127 ]</small>

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
Nice to see all this new information being released (E3 pictures, new characters.)

SNK side isn`t bad, but can`t Capcom friggin` get away from SF already?

If you really take into account how many different series each side has taken from it stacks up like this (I believe)

SNK side-4 (Garou Densetsu, AOF, KOF, SS)
Capcom side-3 (SF, Final fight, Warzard)

I`m not saying this will make the game boring but I just wish for the Capcom side they would involve more series in this title. Who knows, maybe they`ll prove me wrong :rolleyes: !

<small>[ May 15, 2003, 05:47 AM: Message edited by: honeyman ]</small>

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
HOLY F@@K THIS DAY IS JUST TOO GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :)

balrog, mr karate, vega, kasumi cool!!!!

(i dont particularly have interest in any of them but "i" understand that playmore is picking the characters not me so im just happy there are 20 chars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

btw (sorry spin) but that balrog art IS THE SHIT, I LOVE IT

:)

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
theres gotta be more than just 2 more characters. Come on Guy and Andy Please!?!?!

Oh yes and SF chars are in for a reason. This game is built for competitions, not for the person who's gonna look at the pictures in the instruction manual and play the game a few times then slap it on the shelf. You take out the characters people use for competition then the game doesn't last as long. SF is whats poppin for capcom fans and thats pretty much all that can be said.

I just hope they give Balrog the old SFII treatment Ken and Ryu got. 'Rog looked his best in SFII, he looked like a damn Sambo in Alpha. He looked his best in SFII.

<small>[ May 15, 2003, 06:00 AM: Message edited by: SPINMASTER X ]</small>

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
I can't stop smiling today..

This WILL be an awesome game !

Thanks for the update

Rikute

n00b
hmm, the space at the bottom which looks like room for 2 more characters I feel will be left for the bosses.

<small>[ May 15, 2003, 06:06 AM: Message edited by: Rikute ]</small>

Ilovejapangirls

Mature's Make-up Artist
Oh yeah Rikute you're right...

oh_no So no K' even this time...i can't understand why... oh_no

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
hmm, the space at the bottom which looks like room for 2 more characters I feel will be left for the bosses.
using web space and character selection screen pics as a guessing tool for how many characters are in a game rarely works from what ive seen ...

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
yeah Beezle is right,the webspace is a bad indicator and only 2 more characters would just be insane. There has to be at least 4 more characters, at the LEAST.

Regardless, this is the best birthday present EVAR!! thank you playmore :D

<small>[ May 15, 2003, 06:12 AM: Message edited by: SPINMASTER X ]</small>

Rikute

n00b
Well yeah I could be wrong :)

I hope I am.

But given the quality of sprites/animation/bg's we have seen. And balancing that with the limitations of the carts (unless it does have new technology, which I hope it does :) ) It seems about right.

I'm happy with the characters though.

Quality > Quantity

Spectre

Banned
I think Gouki and Mr Karate are the bosses folks. At least thats the impression I got... not sure if sum1 from E3 confirmed as much or if this assumption was made from the intro...

Setsuna1982

World Her,
i guess akuma/takuma are sub-bosses controled by an evil force...

anyway GEESE, KRAUSER, RUGAL, BISON, GILL... any of them MUST be there.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
i dont know about anyone else but id be very happy with mrkarate and akuma as bosses... i sorta like the old school style bosses (like geese, akuma).

all the new "godlike" full screen bosses sorta seem lame to me...

i like bosses who are just bad ass normal chars :)

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
beelzebubble:
i dont know about anyone else but id be very happy with mrkarate and akuma as bosses... i sorta like the old school style bosses (like geese, akuma).

all the new "godlike" full screen bosses sorta seem lame to me...

i like bosses who are just bad ass normal chars :)
AMEN!

No need for no damn Dark Hadou fuckin Rugal and Orochi ass Akuma(switching their powers was lame). Just gimme the real deals and call it a day.

p.s. I won't complain if Gill Jedah were to be included :)

mungrin

Panko KING,
i dont care what anyone says,Playmore has picked the chars perfectly so far to make this game fun and not just a game thats gonna fun for 2 days.I think they want a hi replay value like MotM.I said it from the beginning,if this game is going to be great,its gonna need alot of Sf chars,because Sf was their strongest series.Playmore did the right thing and now i can finally die in peace...

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
d00d, Kasumi Todoh under Nona's pen looks totally fly!!!

I'd hit it buttrock

judging by the video footage the standard of animation seems really high any one reckon if we are gonna get more characters???? personally i hope not (althought 2 more would be cool) . Keep it tight and well annimated!

mlloyd

Morden's Lackey
Voltamp:
judging by the video footage the standard of animation seems really high any one reckon if we are gonna get more characters???? personally i hope not (althought 2 more would be cool) . Keep it tight and well annimated!
A truer word has never been spoken... The game looks tight!

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I'm glad they chose Mr. Karate instead of Takuma.

I'm also very happy to see Kasumi.

But for the Capcom side, it seems like it's just Street Fighter +1 darkstalker. I still want more variety.