SNK VS CAPCOM SVC CHAOS location test date

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
gozu+mezu:
It's the June 06. And i think in the OSAKA's NEOGEO LAND.

from GAMEFRONT
w00t, great news. I hope SNK has some kind of news today, that'd be the greatest piece of information.

Giga Power

Host for Orochi,
Excellent. News on this game is hard to come by.
But hopefully not for long.

bokmeow

Baby, you know I would if I could. I lie, I'm poor I probably won't make my way over to Osaka, I'll be in Hokuriku in June.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
I LOVE LIVING IN OSAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:) :) :) :) :)

FUK YEAH

<small>[ May 14, 2003, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: beelzebubble ]</small>

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!

I return from Japan June 2nd GOD DAMMIT!

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
Guess who`s gonna be on the train again from Kyoto to visit Neo Geo Land again :D ! (humming this sentence in my head as I type :) !)

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
hey honeyman wanna go together? by a stroke of gods own LUCK!!! the sixth is one of my days off (YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)...

we'll have to line up for a game but they usually have big screens displaying the vs machine and the 1p machine to watch while you line up... you can also check out the cosplay freaks while youre waitin (this is how it was for the 98,99 and 01 loke tests anyways..)

:)

bokmeow

Latest playmore update has the Playtest info on <a href="http://www.sunamusement.co.jp/" target="_blank">Sun's amusement website</a>. Yup, it's 6 June 2003 baby.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
To those who will get to take part in the test play, I fucking hate you. Have a blast. :D

I'm prebooking this game ASAP. 'Inferior' JP home cart for me please.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
i dont have a digital camera... :(

besides which all the loke tests ive been to prohibit cameras..

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
I'll not do the PLAYMORE WEEK, there is only a link on SUN AMUSEMENT site, that says that the location test will start on the June 6 on Esaka (Osaka) NEOGEOLAND.

lol Another victory for ALGERIA, VIVA ALGERIA!!! buttrock

bokmeow

beezlebubble, can you tell me if the location test is only for that one day, or will there be some other dates, and other locations? I'm going to be in Japan for June and July, so I hope the arcades in Hokuriku will have SNK Vs. Capcom in the cabs.