where is the info or pics on SvC?

mungrin

Panko KING,
I thought there would be something on these boards by now.Something anything?Hasent anyone been to that show who has a laptop and can tell us something?

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
my mother always said patience is a virtue....

i'm having trouble myself..... annoyed

StarPhoenix

New Challenger
Can't wait to see this game...Does anyone know when the Home Cartridge is coming out? I heard the game is due out in July but it will come out for MVS first, right?

What I'm really waiting for though is Samurai Spirits 5!!

Star Phoenix

mungrin

Panko KING,
What was the most anticipated Neo game ever...
Can SvC be the one...

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
So..

the E3 should start within a couple of hours .. drool_2

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
leGionellz:
So..

the E3 should start within a couple of hours .. drool_2
Well, I am sure someone will beat me to it, but if not I will be posting pictures tonight :) Doors open at 10AM, maybe some people here will be leaving early, or post via wireless devices (I thought about taking the Tungsten-W with me, but, the ftp program sucks so bad... and I doubt I could get it to work very well at the show).

By tonight we should all know more about SvsC.

-Nick

the_colonel

Fio's Quartermaster
If this game has been in development for about 3 years, are we expecting a complete rehash on most of the characters. I mean, all they need to do is copy some of the characters frames, its like tracing so i guess they could redo atleast 50% or more of this game.

I think its going to be a 1 on 1 fighter, instead of having teams like in kof. Thus means they can't skimp on the animation/quality of this game.

Don't let us down playmore, remember having lots of moves is a plus, but the more you can do with them is even better, in other words, don't create the characters linear to what we already know.

T

Takuma79

finally someone will have news for us on this game. man i can't wait to see it :)

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Capcom didn't display CvS1 at E3 until like Friday afternoon, right?