Hey Hey Hey. Matrimelee, today on its way. (Music CD)

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Don't you love the way that topic rhymes with passion! :)

Looks like the NCS orders go out a day early. Can't wait. Though by 2 day shipping, I'll probably not see it until Monday. Unless I get lucky.

slerch666

updyke,
Sweet. I'll wait to play the game before I decide on the OST though. If the music is anything like Rage of the Dragons, that CD is most likely worth having...

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
slerch666:
If the music is anything like Rage of the Dragons, that CD is most likely worth having...
I'm banking on it. Especially coming from the same composer. But in a zany game like Matrimelee, I expect even more. He probably has a lot more freedom of creativity, in this game. So I kind of expect him to go wild on the extremes. Plus I'd pay $25 (sans shipping) for 31 tracks of his stuff, anyday.

slerch666

updyke,
So it IS from the same composer as Rage? The music in ROTF was sweet as hell! I especially love how the music seems to match the areas.

I just bought the <a href="http://hh141.hiphip.com/templates/frmTemplateR.asp?CatalogID=5908&SearchYN=N&subFolderID=165" target="_blank">Nakoruru</a> statues (one of each color) from them and they showed up today. If I would have realized at the time it was from the same composer as ROTD, I would have dropped one of those on my order as well. Damn.

Thanks for the heads up Kirk!

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
By the way, I should be getting the CD today. Darn standard ground shipping doesn't deliver on saturdays. Anyway, I'll give a holler what it is like probably on the General topic group, since the nature of this topic would change with that.

One thing that really surprised me about the ROTD soundtrack was that it was the first Neo Geo game that really made me feel like the music was playing off a CD, and was already the arranged tracks. If this soundtrack is like that, I'll definitely give a holler.

Note: Check out EvilWasabi's Matrimelee post on General. I figure I make comments there.

<small>[ May 12, 2003, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: Kirk Foiden ]</small>