Shawn - More info on the MS3 English release please!

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Shawn, could you let us know how, if at all, this is related to the MS3 re-release that is being offered by NCS?

Do you have any info you could share?

I think alot of us are confused about this, and we would appreciate some more info.

Thanks in advance!

Highlander67

Sultan of Slugs
It would seem to me that this is the same Release that is Scheduled with NCS releasing MS3. I called NCS and asked them the number they are receiving and the magical number they gave me was approx 500 so there may be some correlation. So this info released is old and has been known for a couple months now.

Shawn

snkusa.com
The Neo Store is not offering or supporting the reproduction of Japanese Metal Slug 3. Last I heard, the reproduction of Japanese version Metal Slug 3 is to be an exact replica. It is possible that retailers will eventually decide to carry and support English MS3. Keep in mind that this news was not made public until 3 PM CST today. Please allow time for retailers to make their decisions.

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Good show, Shawn. Thanks for responding.

And BTW, NCS, if you are reading this, I still plan to follow through with my pre-order in addition to my order from NG.com. However, I would be a happier camper if my NCS purchase were of the English version. I know you may have already fronted money and if so, so be it. Either way, I will follow through on my commitment.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Originally posted by RyoGeo:
<STRONG>Good show, Shawn. Thanks for responding.

And BTW, NCS, if you are reading this, I still plan to follow through with my pre-order in addition to my order from NG.com. However, I would be a happier camper if my NCS purchase were of the English version. I know you may have already fronted money and if so, so be it. Either way, I will follow through on my commitment.</STRONG>

Good points RyoGeo. I agree 100%, I'd prefer to buy a U.S. MS3 release from NCS, but I too will follow through with my purchase with NCS, in ADDITION to buying a copy directly from Shawn. Either way I get two copies, but I'd rather those be two English copies (since I already have one jap copy).