Playmore update FLOP!

mungrin

Panko KING,
Man i thought there was suppose to be an update on thier site about SvC on April 30th.Ive been waiting all day.And BTW who said that there was suppose to be an update anyway maybe they were just making that up to get our hopes up.

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Arcadia magezine was released today with info on SvC but seemingly it is info that has been on the web for some time.

We were all thinking that there was gonna be something new, but evidently not. angry

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
The update wasn't supposed to be something on their site, it was the article in Arcadia magazine, which was released 3 days earlier at MMCafe.

Should be an update on the site tommorow though.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
Man i thought there was suppose to be an update on thier site about SvC on April 30th.Ive been waiting all day.And BTW who said that there was suppose to be an update anyway maybe they were just making that up to get our hopes up.
im not trying to be rude mungrin but did you look around this board...

the info about the new characters that appears on mmcafe is from yesterdays arcadia hence you not seeing any pics appear yesterday.. coz they appeared last fri... frown

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
Folks should just wait as they usually update at the end of the working day of Thursday. Be patient and your update will come, my son wink !

<small>[ May 01, 2003, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: honeyman ]</small>

deathknight

Zero's Tailor
shouldn't it be updated by now?? i mean, usually the playmore site was updated by now..... crying

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Well, right now they have the 5/1 update, and so far it's just an SNK World splash page, a Metal Slug 5 new teaser, Consumer information regarding the release date of Toukon (5/29) and they updated the wallpaper download page with English.

deathknight

Zero's Tailor
can anyone rip that mslug 5 image?? the one with all the characters?? that would make a nice wallpaper mr_t

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
How many characters are suppose to be in the final release?

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Tiptonium:
T_Smallz:
How many characters are suppose to be in the final release?
We should know when E3 hits May 2003.
Larry,email and PM for you.

Devil_Gans

Bu, ,
Can someone answer this?
What is up with KOF 2001 for the PS2?
There are no screenshots or any updates whatsoever.It was once slated for a May release and then nothing else was said after that. frown