Arcadia magazine

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
Hello folks!

Just popped into the local bookstore to have a quick browse of the new Arcadia magazine.

I know my Japanese isn`t great, but to be honest all there seems to be are full portraits of the recently announced new characters and some theories about the new systems (plus shots of old Capcom and SNK fighting titles.)

Anyone with good Japanese skills on this board (it`s not hard to be better than me) who can translate the text when they get a chance to browse the magazine themselves would be appreciated.

Either that, or we`ll be waiting until E3 for the main course drool_2 drool_2 drool_2 !

Cheers wink !

<small>[ April 30, 2003, 02:06 AM: Message edited by: honeyman ]</small>

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
there is a write up on metal slug 5 gozu! now i dont want to say there are definitely screenshots BUT i think there are... dont quote me on that though becoz i couldnt tell the difference between metal slug 1 and five so i dont want to get anyone too excited....

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
laaaaaaaaaaame.
no screen shots of SNK v cap.
what a tease.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
This was the same info posted by MMcafe, was it not?

Hmmm, I want a screenshot too. Just one.

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Well, dammit anyway.

Print media my ass.

Looks like we had everthing that Arcadia printed already.

angry angry angry

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
ryo geo basically yes we do.

the articles are as follows:

3 page spread on svc chaos... first page is speculation on the games dash step system with a whole bunch of screens from other fighters. the 2nd and 3rd pages are all the scans of the new 8 chars as seem on mmcafe.

after that there is a one or 2 page write up on metal slug 5 which i only glanced at seeing as im not really interested... i THINK let me stress THINK seeing as ppl jump on you if you make a mistake that there were screens shots of slug 5 but that is only what i THINK not a fact ...

:) peace and love to everyone :)