SvC news waiting room...

AKscrube

Overtop Pathfinder
so who's gonna stay up until they drop for the possible full details of SvC? i know i am

<small>[ April 30, 2003, 01:00 AM: Message edited by: AKscrube ]</small>

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
not me.
i waited years for this and have already been
dissapointed twice. so another day wont kill me.
g nite.

mungrin

Panko KING,
im eating and sleeping SvC we are over hear playing Motm in the meantime

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
AKscrube:
where is "hear"? *i assume you meant "here"*
Wow, newbie member already insulting two people on this board... oh oh can I be next!?!

-Nick

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
AKscrube:
sorry about that, i'll relax... :)
And so will I, you hear something you let us know. I think there are a lot of us waiting for something.. anything... GOD PLEASE A SCREEN SHOT!

-Nick

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
I'll just wait til E3. After reading that SNK is going to be showing video footage of SNK vs Capcom, any new info before then is just icing on the cake.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Buro Destruct:
I'll just wait til E3. After reading that SNK is going to be showing video footage of SNK vs Capcom, any new info before then is just icing on the cake.
But that is like 14 days away loco I can't possible wait that long :D

Nahhh, I really hope they break something first... but regardless, I am B-Lining over to booth 3008... gonna atleast get me some goodies with the SNK Neo Geo logo on it... Guess I will see a lot of you hanging out there... we are such fanboys!

-Nick

AKscrube

Overtop Pathfinder
im talkin about an E3 ticket...but i have money put away in my savings account to be withdrawled for the sole purpose of purchasing SvC on my Neo Geo home system...since i do own one of those...bought it last October...i just dont have any games to play

Robert

20 Year Member
Instead of waiting for a small screen shot of SvC you'd better cry and pray for the closing of psykio!! shame

AKscrube

Overtop Pathfinder
i still need to outright beat the crap out of Strikers 1999...that game is tough :) even compared to Raiden Fighters JET!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
robert:
Instead of waiting for a small screen shot of SvC you'd better cry and pray for the closing of psykio!! shame
Well Psikyo was a decent shooter company, but far from my favorite. After all we have seen so many 2d companies come and go. At this point I am numb. I know that games are flinging headlong into the 3d world and gamers like me are being outdated. We see today that even Playmore is now working on 3D games... To me, it is just one more reminder that the games I like are dead...

So, instead of all this doom and gloom, I would rather take in the prospects of the next 2d fighter... if that is OK. And, with Psikyo's closing, I will play a game of Strikers 1945 Plus on my Neo and celebrate... For... I still have enough 2d games to last me a life time wink

-Nick

Shining Kooksu

Zero's Secretary
nruva

So, instead of all this doom and gloom, I would rather take in the prospects of the next 2d fighter... if that is OK. And, with Psikyo's closing, I will play a game of Strikers 1945 Plus on my Neo and celebrate... For... I still have enough 2d games to last me a life time wink

-Nick

Amen Nick