SVC CHAOS Full Size Character Artwork?

joshf

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Does anyone know where I can view them, or if anything was released?

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
It's not out yet. Nor is the entire roster. Arcadia magezine in Japan is supposed to have a spread debut tomorrow, but no one knows what that will show either.

Still a waiting game. :p

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
See em <a href="http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmcafe/news/news_04-27-03.html" target="_blank">HERE</a>.

Note: Can't link directly but look under news-->latest news-->bottom of the list.

<small>[ April 29, 2003, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: FeelGood ]</small>

RyoGeo

Ah, my bad. I forgot about those. Yeah, there are some of them. Too bad not all are out yet, but hey, I guess that's what hype is all about, eh? Building anticipation.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
RyoGeo:
Ah, my bad. I forgot about those. Yeah, there are some of them. Too bad not all are out yet, but hey, I guess that's what hype is all about, eh? Building anticipation.
Is there supposed to be more of the roster revealed tomorrow? I'm so eager for new information, Playmore is such a tease, it's like the popular girl that leads you on but won't put out for you after dating her for a month.

RyoGeo

No idea what Arcadia is reporting on.

Just that there is supposed to be some SvC:Chaos coverage in the mag. that releases tomorrow.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
nah nah nah guys.. sorry to disappoint but the news on the mmcafe is what will be in todays arcadia (i am pretty sure seeing as there isnt much chance henry left out anything) im on my way to check the mag now but i expect he broke all the news last sunday :(

how do these guys get their mags so far ahead of the publishing day?

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
Yep, probably the case. Check the new Arcadia out if you want to see new character portraits (Guile`s hair looks the head of a leek!)

LEEK KICK loco !

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
beelzebubble:
nah nah nah guys.. sorry to disappoint but the news on the mmcafe is what will be in todays arcadia (i am pretty sure seeing as there isnt much chance henry left out anything) im on my way to check the mag now but i expect he broke all the news last sunday :(

how do these guys get their mags so far ahead of the publishing day?
That's what I was afraid of when I saw the MMCafe update... it sounded like he already had Arcadia in front of him. AH well... Now we have to wait until Thursday for the Playmore update... give us something!

Oh and anyone following PoochiNya? That should be out sooner or later.

-Nick

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I might say, all I really want to see is another leaked few characters... I mean, then we atleast know there will be more than the 16. I hope there is... I know there will be, THERE BETTER BE wink

-Nick

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
I hope so as well. 16 characters just aint enough for a high calibur fighting game like this these days eek_2 eek! eek_2 !!!

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
i checked arcadia and the only other stuff is a whole bunch of speculation on the nature of the dash step or whatever its called system.. accompanied by a lot of screenshots from other games (mvc2, cvs2 etc)

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Maaaaan...

Throw us a bone here! Just ONE screenshot! Come on Playmore! frown

Spectre

Banned
I'm just waiting patiently for next Wednesday when s-c.com opens. Vinh has just gotta have some stuff for us... pwwwwwease! drool_2