SNK VS CAPCOM SVC CHAOS release date

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
From the web site GAMEFRONT, SUN AMUSEMENT announced that SNK VS CAPCOM SVC CHAOS release for the ARCADE (MVS SYSTEM) is for the middle of JULY, for the Jipang.

Isn't it a great news? buttrock

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
gozu+mezu:
From the web site GAMEFRONT, SUN AMUSEMENT announced that SNK VS CAPCOM SVC CHAOS release for the ARCADE (MVS SYSTEM) is for the middle of JULY, for the Jipang.

You just made my day!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Kusanagi-sama':
gozu+mezu:

You just made my day!
And crushed mine crying That means it looks like the 16 characters are it crying crying

Well... I hope that Playmore still has some surprises for us... but it doesn't look to good for those of us that were hoping for a little more. Let's see how it turns out.

-Nick

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
nruva:
Kusanagi-sama':
gozu+mezu:

You just made my day!
And crushed mine crying That means it looks like the 16 characters are it crying crying

Well... I hope that Playmore still has some surprises for us... but it doesn't look to good for those of us that were hoping for a little more. Let's see how it turns out.

-Nick
..oops now that I think about it my day has also been ruined. The present character lineup is quite unacceptable. 16 characters!!...that's just not right PLAYMORE. To wait so long for what seems to be no more than a revamped Capcom version of the game.

I am quite upset.

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
nruva:
Kusanagi-sama':
gozu+mezu:

You just made my day!

-Nick
Hey, NRUVA, don't cry, remember that it's still remain more than 2 months. And I think that this game is finished, they just start to communicate now, and remerber that this is a DO OR DIE for PLAYMORE, they can't give the final roster just like that, it's marketing and communication, 2-3 chars every week, for making the people talk about the game. Look, just what NINTENDO have done with the lst POKEMON GAME (RUBY & SAPHIRE), 4-6 pokemons, of 100, every week at IGN, for 2-3 months, at what they recived? more than 1.000.000 cardridges sold on the first week. buttrock

I still say, this is not the final roster. shame Look, at KOF'2000 cool graphics and 36 charas buttrock

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
i doubt 16 is the full roster. 24 seems more likely....

lets just all try save judgment for a complete product weve actually spent some time with :)

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
beelzebubble:
i doubt 16 is the full roster. 24 seems more likely....

lets just all try save judgment for a complete product weve actually spent some time with :)
Feh, a lot of good that would do. Honestly I believe most Playmore games were better in hype then in product. I think we are experiencing the best of SvsC now... but I truly hope for the best... I really want to see this game done right. Well, back to crossing my fingers wink

-Nick

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
Other PLAYMORE games are just produced or edited by PLAYMORE. PLAYMORE never created a game. SVC CHAOS is the first real game from PLAYMORE.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
gozu+mezu:
Other PLAYMORE games are just produced or edited by PLAYMORE. PLAYMORE never created a game. SVC CHAOS is the first real game from PLAYMORE.
Gosh... you're not helping me feel any better :rolleyes: . Oh well, I will save judgment for when I get to play it. And it looks like Mid-July or August... So, not to far off.

-Nick

grapplerJoe

Overtop Pathfinder
*crossed finger*

I really HOPE this plays good.

CvS & CvS2 both suck-ass! angry

Hope Playmore does this good enough to satisfy US SNK gamers & maybe Capcom gamers. :)

Giga Power

Host for Orochi,
I was just talking about this with a friend. I hope that the game has been finished, and that they are just not putting out some information on it. 16 characters for such a big title when the current KOF roster is near 40?
Sadness.
I have faith in playmore. More characters and some Hanzo please! :)

Actually Hanzo would be pretty cool. In one way i agree with some of the other posts that armed fighters fighting non armed fighters is pretty weird, but i think in Hanzos case it might just work.

Still theres bound to be more characters, if nothing else there must be some bosses, so i guess we have to be patient.

July release sounds good though, wonder when the AES cart will be out?

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
But if they shoot out armed chars, they must get out YAMAZAKI, BALROG(VEGA), and BILLY. :D

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
hey nruva i feel the same way in some respects.. that is to say ive been waiting for this game since its initial announcement in like 2000? so even if snk was making it i'd have fears of it being shitty... the chance exists no matter who makes it... BUT

as far as i am concerned it can't be any worse than cvs2 (just too broken) though so thats a start... mind you we havent got any details of play mechanics and the like yet so it could be a first person shooter for all we know :)

beelzebubble:
mind you we havent got any details of play mechanics and the like yet so it could be a first person shooter for all we know :)
lol, this is true actually, maybe its a mah jong game with SvC characters. I wonder how annoyed people would be then?

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
well i live in osaka so i know that my annoyance would prolly turn to throwing stones at the playmore offices style anger managment.

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
KibagamiGenjuro:
beelzebubble:
mind you we havent got any details of play mechanics and the like yet so it could be a first person shooter for all we know :)
lol, this is true actually, maybe its a mah jong game with SvC characters. I wonder how annoyed people would be then?
Or a quiz game, and the sub title will be QUIZ DE SNK VS CAPCOM SVC CHAOS :D

Am i the only one here who thinks that 167 characters is a good thing?? come on people everyone bitches that KOF doesn't have enought annimation in it and wityh only 16 characters Playmore have the oppertunity to make the characters look and move amazingly AS WELL as putting great backgrounds and good misic

BRING IT ON!!!

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
I'm not bitching about any aspect of the game until I see it in motion.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
I'm not bitching about any aspect of the game until I see it in motion.
words to live by, sorta what i said b4...

i dont even bother to read all the bitchin about the art either... has no impact on how much i wanna play the game either ways...

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
16 characters just would not be right at all. Considering almost half of the Cacpom roster is Shotokan and only 1 of those characters is non SF I doubt we're seeing a final roster. If they do 8 characters per months or half month I'd be very happy. Playmore can't goof this up. They don't have the choice right now. They need to make sure they will get a name for themselves. If they fail this they will have screwed any chance for sucess that they had. This game is a test to see if Playmore has any chance of being what SNK was. I think they can do it. If a company decided to pick up the very old Neo Geo I think it shows they have guts and hopefully they will be able to prove they have what it takes to carry on the Neo.

Still waiting for Kula to be announced....C'mon Kula!!

Underdog

Camel Slug
Voltamp:
Am i the only one here who thinks that 167 characters is a good thing??
eek!

wink

<small>[ April 28, 2003, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: Underdog ]</small>

evasyar

Genjuro's Frog,
My only bet in addition with that 16 characters thus far, it would have one brand new character on SNK side, one brand new character on CAP side, and one brand new BOSS character specific for this game. I just have that gut instinct that's what's come beta test release... :)

<small>[ April 28, 2003, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: evasyar ]</small>

Igniz

Island Native,
If they only have 16 characters , i want fuckin' AOF2 sprite size with the animation of AOF3.