Wednesday SvC writeup confirmed

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
dont think this has been posted yet but yesterdays famitsu had an ad for this weeks arcadia and an SvC Chaos write up with possible screens etc has been confirmed for this Wednesday.

It would seem that Arcadia has bought the scoop off playmore as no other sites/mags seem to have any new info.

This Wednesday i hopeeeeeeeeee for pics :)

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Where can I purchase a copy of Arcadia Magazine? I would really like to purchase an issue so I can drool over their SVC Chaos coverage. drool_2 drool drool_2

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
japanese stores that sell imported stuff often have japanese magazine subscription lists, that or kinokuniya which i think is in ny or california :)

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
(wink) Nice to see you back on the boards... where did you disappear to for the last few days?

Daisuke Jigen

R.I.P.,, Dear Friend,
I've got a copy coming soon.

Books KinoKuniya in CA doesn't carry it in normal stock, it must be special ordered. It takes about 2 weeks to get to them, and then another week to you.

You're better off contacting someone in Japan directly.

grapplerJoe

Overtop Pathfinder
screenshots!screenshots!!
&
Gameplay!!Gameplay!!!

Can't wait!!Can't wait. multi_co

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
Thankz a lot kangarou boy. You are doing a really good job, stay just like that. buttrock

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
yeah tsukaesugi! i disappeared to the land of winnie the pooh and mickey mouse :) unfortunately my time in tokyo was limited to disneyland, train stations and hotels... next time ill have to stay longer and see if i can meet some of those friendly tokyo neo fans :)

hey penny for a game of kof 93 boy gozu+mezu :)

you keep up the news too , thanks :)

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I have a subscription, but everything comes about a month late because it travels by ship. Sucks, eh.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
dude im not trying to be rude but have you done the math?

last saturday or friday mmcafe released pics of the new characters (dhalsim and the rest) those pics are from the arcadia that came out yesterday.. he gets his mags early..

here is what i wrote on the 22nd

until new svc info as promised by arcadia pops up in the new arcadia out on the 30/4. news will prolly hit madmans and magic box first becoz those bastards have subscriptions or something
but i expect they will summarize as usual so if they miss anything ill post it next wednesday night after ive checked the mag with my own eyes... cant wait myself