HUGE MIDNIGHT MASS TOURNEMENT IN CLEVELAND, OH (6/21~6/22) 14 GAMES!!!

Mycah Leonhart

Cheng's Errand Boy
HUGE Midnight Madness Tourny in CLEVELAND, OH - 14 GAMES!!! (6/21 - 6/22)

Place
South Park Mall's "The Game Room"
500 Southpark Center Rd.
Strongsville, OH 44136

Date
June, 21st going into June, 22nd 2003.

Time
All Tournys: 9 pm (all of the tournys will be going on at once)

Now we have 2 types of games, Main and Bastard.......Main games WILL happen, Bastards only happen if we get 8 or more to a tourny.

Main Games
Soul Calibur 2 - PlayStation 2
Tekken Tag Tournament - PlayStation 2
Tekken 4 - PlayStation 2
CAPCOM vs. SNK 2 - Dreamcast
Marvel vs. CAPCOM 2 - Dreamcast AND Arcade
Guilty Gear X2 (XX) - PlayStation 2

Bastard Games
Dance Dance Revoultion - Arcade
SUPER Street Fighter II Turbo (X) - Dreamcast
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike - Dreamcast
The King of Fighters 2002 - Dreamcast
Street Fighter Alpha 3 - Dreamcast or Playstation 1, Not Sure Yet

The Expensive Bastard Game ($15.00 a team to enter)
Halo - X-Box

Cheap Bastard Games ($5.00 to enter)
Killer Instinct - SNES
Virtual On 1 (the OLD one) - Arcade

Prices and Prizes
10 bucks cover charge to get in but.......EVERY MACHINE IN THE PLACE WILL BE ON FREEPLAY!!!!!!!

10 bucks a Main Game, 10 Bucks for the Bastard Games as well, Cheap Bastards are 5 Bucks.

The Pot will be split the good old fashioned way, 70/20/10.

RULES
Soul Calibur 2 - No Console Chracters

Tekken Tag Tournment - Soon Added

Tekken 4 - Soon Added

CAPCOM vs. SNK 2 - No double picks, Shin Akuma, God Rugal, Evil Ryu or Orochi Iori or Custom Colors or Glitches a.k.a. all the Standard Rules.

Marvel vs. CAPCOM 2 - Soon Added

Guilty Gear X2 (XX) - No Justice, Cliff, Robo-Ky, or EX Characters also no binding buttons.

SUPER Street Fighter II Turbo (X) - No version or form of Akuma.

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike - No Gill.

The King Of Fighters 2002 - No Shingo or King.

Street Fighter Alpha 3 - No Shin Akuma, Shin Bison, more to come later.

Halo - Teams of 4 vs. another team of 4, Slayer Mode - First Team to 50 kills wins, winning team take all - no pot split (if you have the link thingy and your pad bring it)

Killer Instinct - No Eyedol

Virtual On - Soon Added

Dance Dance Revoultion - Soon Added

(Why do I have all these stupid rules?, cause some of it will be on Console, that's why)

Yeah, that's a lot of fucking games I know, "You guys will never be able to do it!" Heh, just fuckin' watch us!

Keep posted on this thread for CONSTANT UPDATES and of course housing is a no brainer if I got something to do with a tourny, I'll make sure people get housing, as many times I got housed out on the road it's the LEAST I can do, just cause I ain't been out there in a while don't mean I can't still be the same cool asshole I've always been

All contributions are welcome! TV's, Systems, Games, Pads, Sticks, Hook-Ups, etc. and we'll look out for your shit, it'll be safe.

Also on a side note this ain't my show, I'm just helping thank "Turn Waster" and "Pimpgame" and the rest of Cleveland's Tekken Crew, "The ACP" for this one, hope to see some out of state people at this on, Pittsburg, Kansas City, State College, Detroit, Chicago, Columbus and everyone else needs to be at this one, POST UP IF YOU'RE COMING OR IF YOU HAVE INTREST!!!!!!! Abayo.......

Side Note: This Tourny is being put on a DVD and it will be sold to ALL the Communities (GG, SF, KoF, DDR, Tekken) so bring your best game.

Here is the link, <a href="http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28144" target="_blank">http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28144</a>

This thing will be HUGE with lots of SNK Goodness on Casual and of course KoF 2K2 will have it's own tourny, stay tuned to this thread for updates and such.

<small>[ April 25, 2003, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: Mycah Leonhart ]</small>

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I could easily show for this, but my interest is neo, and mostly there isn't much neo on this list. If there was like say a Magical Drop tourney!!!!!