just one more week boys and girls :)

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
until new svc info as promised by arcadia pops up in the new arcadia out on the 30/4. news will prolly hit madmans and magic box first becoz those bastards have subscriptions or something :)
but i expect they will summarize as usual so if they miss anything ill post it next wednesday night after ive checked the mag with my own eyes... cant wait myself :)

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
yeah im hopin for a full write up with pics, system detail and an semi full character roster wink

R

romwhore

I am hoping for teh romz!
They should be out a few Wednesdays from now!

dr.r.muckly

Galford's Armourer
I was just joking bout the romz!
Thats why I said a few wednesdays from now!

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
dr.r.muckly:
I was just joking bout the romz!
Thats why I said a few wednesdays from now!
I believe double accounts are not allowed, that's probably the main reason why your 'romwhore' was unregistered.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
dont want to be mean but if you are going to go to that much trouble should at least be funny :)

dr.r.muckly

Galford's Armourer
dude everyone knows you get the roms on wednesday!
but seriously, i will be waiting to see whether this news is real or not.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
dr r muckly... im not gonna come off like a know it all but.. this news is pretty much 100% guaranteed. new info on this game is advertised in the back of arcadia. ive seen the ad myself, can read the japanese and know the reliability of the japanese media. arcadia is basically the new gamest, on par with famitsu in terms of reputation and like most japanese publications in the video games field basically diseminates information given to it by game companies rather than going out and hunting for info. i could be wrong but id take the bet with 99 to 1 odds :) the only doubt is exactly how much new info there will be.... that said we are long overdue for some actual screenshots at least... :)

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
I also wait with bated breath make_fac !

Let`s hope they come up with the goods (and the loan company also comes up with the 3rd part of my loan check next week :p !)

Here`s hoping everything goes to plan :rolleyes: !