Matrimelee beta test

SHGLboss

n00b
It should start beta testing on Wednesday 4-23-03 at Camelot Golfland in Anaheim...phone number there is (714) 630-3340

<small>[ April 23, 2003, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: SHGLboss ]</small>

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
SHGLboss:
It should start beta testing on Wednesday 4-23-04 at Camelot Golfland in Anaheim...phone number there is (714) 630-3340
Now I wish I still lived in So Cal.... crying crying crying crying crying

zorro

Galford's Poppy Trainer
is there an address? I'd love to beta test something

Freelancer

Banned
That's what I thought! It's been available at the Neo store (and a copy on eBay offered by the Neostore) for several weeks.

For all intents and purposes, there's nothing left to test...the game is final and complete.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Regardless, good to see it available for play... I will be making a trip to see it this weekend! See you all at Camelot!

-Nick

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
I'll have to find a way to get down there, and if I do I'll be a happy man.

Giby

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Not really a 'BETA test" in the traditional sense of the word. They usually release the game about a month ahead of time at a select few locations (usually in SoCal) to test the demand for such games and to make sure there are no bugs rendering the game unplayable and shit like that. Plus I'm sure publicity plays a major role since they are generally placed in the large "new attraction!" cabs right at the enterance.

KOF_FANATIK

Astra Superstar
hey nruva if you go dude i will see you there. sonofx51 and i go their all the time to kick the shit out of each other on kof2002 and to get competition from the other players. it will probly be put up in the room with all the fighting games in it! i am probly going on sunday!
l8r guys buttrock

sonofx51

If you're even THINKING about TRADING with this us
It wasn't there today, maybe tomorrow. They took KOF2K2 off the big machine and threw into a six slot with ROTD,KOF99,RBFF,Sam Sho4, and MOTW. But they did put the six slot machine in the same room with the recent fighters. I think they're going to put Matrimelee where the KOF2K2 was since the machine was off and the joysticks were removed (probably getting the new 360 joys). Well anyways I am going down that way tomorrow and I'll hopefully get a taste of it.

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
Hope you folks enjoy it. At my local arcade they recently got another Matrimelee in a cab where you can hear the music. All I`ll say is tell the arcade owners to crank up the music buttrock ! It definitely has worked to the game`s advantage as I enjoy playing this game more than I initially did!

面白い そう な drool_2 !

bulletnyourass

noble trader
zorro:
is there an address? I'd love to beta test something
Golfland is off the 91 freeway just east of the 57 freeway on the north bound side.

Phillip

<small>[ April 24, 2003, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: Bulletnyourass ]</small>

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
You know, I just thought of something. Anybody play it and face the boss yet? I pray that the boss fight is anything easier than Johann. Because he was the hardest boss I've ever fought in the entire history of videogames. Certain characters I simply just had to give up on him due to his near perfect algorythm. Heck, the only loophole I found in his algorythm is random, so not only do you need to exploit it, you need gods own luck to defeat him. I hope I'll be able to see the ending for Matrimelee. They'll probably be funny, if I get to see them. Johann never had a faq written up on how to defeat him, so I pray she doesn't end up being the same.