Garou 2

Sancho

Cheng's Errand Boy
Is it possible or are the just pulling our legs. What are your opinions on the matter.

<a href="http://www.gamers.com/game/308746" target="_blank">http://www.gamers.com/game/308746</a>

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
heres my view on it. If Playmore doesn't have it on their site it's not true

jeff_mangum

Geese's Thug
I think it's bs, the part about Aruze publishing it pretty much confirms that much. oh_no

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Thats actually been there for ages actually......if my memory serves me right.

Fist Of Legend

Kula's Candy
If i'm right, that's a news from 1999 and look at the "recent arcade release" with games release in 98/99 ! wink

Orginally Posted by Jeff_Magnum:I think it's bs, the part about Aruze publishing it pretty much confirms that much.
He is probably right. Playmore is a bit busy releasing SVC and Matrimelee. I hope that there will be a MOTW2 but if we see it, it will be next year, if that is true.

<small>[ April 20, 2003, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: Master Tung Fu Rue ]</small>

MeanBeanMachine

Crazed MVS Addict
the search function is your friend wink

<a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=004141#000009" target="_blank">http://www.neo-geo.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=004141#000009</a>

I guess we can safely mark this off as BS now.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Garou 2?? As long as they get rid of those tiny char sprites and remove the mask from Grant,SURE.
-BB

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
It really bugs me when I see a topic like Garou 2 being previewed, then I click it to find certain opinions, yet no news about a upcoming release of Garou 2. This isnt the first time stuff like this has happened, its actually very common lately, and not to be a blimey little snot, but fuck, I hate it!

<small>[ April 21, 2003, 03:03 AM: Message edited by: Lord Wolfgang Krauser ]</small>

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
As much as I love this series, I'd still rather see another Last Blade fighter.

I love Garou and all, perhaps it is one of my favorite fighters of all time, but it doesn't have the same feel as Last Blade. Garou seems more like a fun fight fest, while Last Blade seems like a dramatic fight to the death.

They're both fun, but I prefer the LB series.

We need LB3!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
As great a quality of a game as Garou is, I'd much rather see another Real Bout, but hopefully without that "rushed" feel to it as Special and 2 smacked of. Give me well animated bigger characters over smaller overly animated chartacters.

Scalpeur

Genam's Azami Sharpener
OrochiEddie:
heres my view on it. If Playmore doesn't have it on their site it's not true
Exactly as the informations about SS5 "SS5 is confirmed"
lol lol
Everybody know SS5, LB3 and garou2 were in discussons from ages. So now nothing can be official as long as it's not confirmed by playmore himself.

And about this new... I thinkk it's an old one no? There aren't any dates for this 'news', moreover:
"Publisher: ARUZE "
I think it can't be... so nothing is true exept the fact everything can happen :)
But we have to wait for something official wink

Fist Of Legend

Kula's Candy
that's an old news like i said some post ago ! From 1999 i think ! For Garou2 and SS5 at that time rumors was that they were in early development stage, maybe Playmore simply continue what SNK begin and maybe games were half finish or not ! Btw, i just wait for Playmore to announce that it's official ! :D

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Although the information provided by the link is old 'news', I can definitely see Garou 2 coming sometime in the future, after all Playmore owns the intellectual property from SNK, they wouldn't just show it on the old flash intro for kicks and giggles. Garou will return, as well as Last Blade, Art of Fighting, and many others.