PDA

View Full Version : LAST SECOND BIDDERS

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-15-2000, 12:48 AM
THIS GOES OUT TO ALL THE LIL "CENSORED" WHO BID AT THE LAST SECOND!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! I BEEN TRYIN TO GET THAT CART FOR 4 MONTHS..."CENSORED"!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL (edited November 15, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL (edited November 15, 2000).]

Cros
11-15-2000, 01:54 AM
I know how you feel.

Unfortunetly, the only way to beat last second bidders is to do it also.

gokusama26
11-15-2000, 03:00 AM
Last second bidding does not bother me under one condition. If said bidder has been bidding on it for at least an hour. Then, it is "legit" enough that you are not just a god damn bidsniper. I just hate it when I've been high bidder for 5 days, 23 hours, and 55 seconds and then someone just blows my bid away in the last 5 seconds. I've had it happen so many times, and I've always wanted to get their contact info and tear them a new cornshoot. I know it is entirely legal, according to eBay rules, but it sure makes alot of people hate you. Why does averyone always capitalize the "E" in eBay instead of the "B"? It's not Ebay, it's eBay!

yuckydog
11-15-2000, 03:09 AM
What game did he snipe bid you on?

BJMFH
11-15-2000, 03:23 AM
Last second bidding is the best thing about eBay! You can get stuff cheaper that way. Don't get mad, just start doing it yourself. If everyone bid at the last second we'd all be alot wealthier! Don't hate the player, hate the game!

nick_th_fury
11-15-2000, 03:46 AM
If you actually bid the maximum $ your willing to pay, you cant be sniped. If you didn't bid your max then you missed out because you tried to save a few bucks, well thats just the way it goes. I doubt anyone likes it, but if you wanna win you gotta play the game.
I enjoy ebay. I allmost never win any auctions, but I think its kinda fun.
-nick_th_fury
http://grador.radix.net/%7Ekws/trey/nickslink.gif (http://nickthfury.cjb.net/)

JMKurtz
11-15-2000, 09:29 AM
Isn't it "ebaY"?

Originally posted by gokusama26:
Last second bidding does not bother me under one condition. If said bidder has been bidding on it for at least an hour. Then, it is "legit" enough that you are not just a god damn bidsniper. I just hate it when I've been high bidder for 5 days, 23 hours, and 55 seconds and then someone just blows my bid away in the last 5 seconds. I've had it happen so many times, and I've always wanted to get their contact info and tear them a new cornshoot. I know it is entirely legal, according to eBay rules, but it sure makes alot of people hate you. Why does averyone always capitalize the "E" in eBay instead of the "B"? It's not Ebay, it's eBay!

rstreck
11-15-2000, 09:43 AM
I agree with nick. I always bid the maximum I'm willing to pay. That way, if I get outbid at the last minute, there is no harm done because I wouldn't have bid any higher anyway.

Ryan

yuckydog
11-15-2000, 09:45 AM
On the NASDAQ, it's "eBay, Inc." with the symbol EBAY.

James

SoloFenris
11-15-2000, 11:04 AM
Yeah, sniping used to piss me off. Someone tried to get me about a week ago for a Saturn Puyo Puyo game. What I like to do is, if I am able to sit in front of my computer for the last few minutes of the auction, I open a seperate window with a new bid amount in it. Then, I refresh the original window every few seconds so if someone sneaks in a bid I just maximize the other window and click on place bid. It doesn't really bother me anymore because I started putting in the max. But it does feel good once in a while to beat someone trying to snipe you.

Later,
Jeff

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-15-2000, 11:10 AM
I WAS HIGH BIDDER FOR 7 DAYS!! I BID A GOOD CHUNK OF CHANGE, THEN THE LAST FEW SECONDS SOME MORON PULLED THE DIRTY DEED!! DAMN I WAS SO GEEKED THINKIN I FINALLY HAD THE CART, THEN BLAM!!! AND THERE WAS NOTHIN I COULD DO! I WAS FURIOUS, IT WAS SHOCK TROOPERS 1 ..IF ANYONE HAS THIS FOR MVS PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I APPRECIATE ALL THE FEEDBACK THANKS GUYS!!! SAMHAIN

yuckydog
11-15-2000, 11:16 AM
I must confess that I'm a snipe bidder. It has always allowed me to get things for better prices than if you put your max in.

As far as Shock Troopers 1 goes, I missed out on a new MVS kit a month ago because I was watching TV and forgot to snipe bid! I was so mad especially because it went for $55.

James

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-15-2000, 11:19 AM
YUCKYDOG YEA I SEEN THAT ONE TOO!!!

Lord Illicious
11-15-2000, 11:28 AM
It would be cool if Ebiatch would have the 5 minute extention like the Yahoo auction have.

It sucks when you get outbid and the last few seconds.

Neo Bomber Man
11-15-2000, 12:42 PM
Last minute bidding, or sniping, is really the only way to go. Last year on my birthday I lost an auction for a Blazing Star home cartridge, for just that reason, and the damn thing went for only $202.50!, so ever since then I took it upon myself to become a last minute bidder, and it's really a good way to save cash. Just be warned of television watching, accidentally falling asleep and a few other things that can ruin the practice. I always put in my minumum bid, or just watch items these days, and then snipe away with less than 10 seconds to go, with much the same open-another-window-or-two technique SoloFenris described.

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-15-2000, 01:01 PM
looks like i will have to become a master sniper..lol

outsider
11-15-2000, 01:18 PM
"It would be cool if Ebiatch would have the 5 minute extention like the Yahoo auction have.
It sucks when you get outbid and the last few seconds."

Argh! No! This would be terrible! The prices some of the stuff would climb too would totally make it not worthwhile! Imagine the prices stuff could reach, snipping is the only way to win stuff affordably on eBay nowadays. I too learned this the hardway.

Lord Illicious
11-15-2000, 03:10 PM
It would be cool if you selling somthing but its true thats its not cool if your buying.

Neo ill Devil Massiahz

Master Terry Bogard
11-15-2000, 03:49 PM
Ha Ha Ha. I just outbided one of the auction that you bid yesterday-Pulstar MVS. My ebay id: aka-ranma.

Seriously, there is nothing wrong with last bidding. Trust me, others outbidded me at the last time more than I care to think. It's only way to keep the cost down. Next time, bid the max amount you are willing to pay. That way, you wouldn't feel bad if you get outbid. Either that, or bid at the last moment http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/smile.gif

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-15-2000, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Master Terry Bogard:
Ha Ha Ha. I just outbided one of the auction that you bid yesterday-Pulstar MVS. My ebay id: aka-ranma.

Seriously, there is nothing wrong with last bidding. Trust me, others outbidded me at the last time more than I care to think. It's only way to keep the cost down. Next time, bid the max amount you are willing to pay. That way, you wouldn't feel bad if you get outbid. Either that, or bid at the last moment http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/smile.gif
WELL LET ME ASK YOU THIS! WHY IN THE HELL DIDNT YOU BID ON THE PULSTAR CART ABOVE THAT THE SAME GUY WAS SELLIN AND NO ONE BID ON? SAME PRICE SAME SELLER SAME CART NO BIDS,,INSTEAD YOU TOOK THE ONE I BID ON, THAT MAKES ALOT OF FGN SENSE????????????????

Lord Illicious
11-15-2000, 04:27 PM
The Ebitch shit bidding is ok is the price remains low but is still kinda unfair to thoes really desire the game.

After days with no bids at the last few seconds someone bids and it pisses me off.

That is not an auction but a sneak shit to get the item at a low price.

Its legal and done moe than often on ebay but it really sux.

Neo Ill Devil Illy Massiahz

Lord Illicious
11-15-2000, 04:39 PM
WELL LET ME ASK YOU THIS! WHY IN THE HELL DIDNT YOU BID ON THE PULSTAR CART ABOVE THAT THE SAME GUY WAS SELLIN AND NO ONE BID ON? SAME PRICE SAME SELLER SAME CART NO BIDS,,INSTEAD YOU TOOK THE ONE I BID ON, THAT MAKES ALOT OF FGN SENSE????????????????[/B]

Ebay should have some shit where in the last 5 mins or so the minimum bid should be like at least $10 to make shit fair (depending on the seller and the item's price).
If you really want the item then you should have no problem outbidding someone but not outbidding someone just by one bitchass buck.

That Sucks! That shit happend to me soo many fckin times and i felt like fining the last minute outbidder's addy and givin him a massive beatdown.

Fck it, That Ebitch's rules for ya.

Neo Wu Dan Illiz Cypha Massiahz

chimpmeister
11-15-2000, 06:43 PM
My internet connection has been dead all day today, until now, otherwise I would have responded to lordsamhain's post.

Let's clear a few things up right now. First, I bid my max amount, 3.5 MINUTES before the end of the auction, NOT IN THE LAST FEW SECONDS!!!! DRUNKEN SHAOLIN MASTER, you had PLENTY of time to recover the Shock Troopers cart. Your original bid was $50, after my max bid it went to $52, then you bid it up a few times, to $57, $62, $72, and that was it. Don't rag on me about bidding on the MVS cart, I didn't wait till the last ten seconds as most people do, I left plenty of time for followup bids.

Secondly, as others have said here, bid your max amount instead of bidding smaller amounts, that way eBay will automatically raise your bid as needed to your max, if necessary.

Finally, sending an email to someone who outbid you on an auction, NOT IN THE LAST FEW SECONDS AT ALL, that says "THANKS PUNK!!!!" as the subject line (and no message) is really lame. eBay is an auction site; if you don't bid enough, don't blame people who bid over you, and sending them dumbass messages like that doesn't accomplish anything at all.

http://smilecwm.tripod.com/cwm/angry.gif

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-15-2000, 06:45 PM
BLOW ME!!!!!! ..YOUR CHEAP TACTICS EARNED IT!!! .......

Dolphin
11-15-2000, 06:47 PM
If you actually bid the maximum $ your willing to pay, you cant be sniped. If you didn't bid your max then you missed out because you tried to save a few bucks, well thats just the way it goes.

That's an excellent point. Whenever I want an item very badly, I'll go ahead and drive the item's price up early on, as opposed to pulling a "last second" snipe. However, if I don't really want a specific item all that badly, I'll play the sniping game. Heh, with my Palm Vx and omnisky wireless modem, I can bid on items even if I'm on the road!

[This message has been edited by DolphinLord (edited November 15, 2000).]

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-15-2000, 06:49 PM
AND ITS DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL!!!!BUT YOU CAN CALL ME MASTER....HAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!! WHAT HAS THE NEO SCENE COME TOO? CHEAP TACTICAL JOKERS. FRAUDS AND RIPP OFFS!! WHAT A SHAME..

Lord Illicious
11-15-2000, 06:49 PM
Man i would do the same if i was outbid at the LAST second and sy Thanks Punk Bitch!

It sucks to get outbidded at the LAST second.

chimpmeister
11-15-2000, 06:58 PM
Illicious, did you read what I wrote? IT WAS THE LAST THREE AND ONE HALF MINUTES, NOT THE LAST SECOND. PLENTY OF TIME FOR ANYONE TO BID IT UP HOWEVER THEY WANT TO.

Whoever told you "last second" is full of shit. Three and a half minutes is MORE THAN ENOUGH time to do whatever you want to!!!

If you weren't willing to pay over $101.99 for the cart, it woulnd't have done you any good anyway. THAT was my max bid, ONE BID ONLY, no sniping and no running it up!!!!

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-15-2000, 06:59 PM
WELL I SEE ALLS POINT! BUT I WATCHED THIS AUCTION ALL WEEK!!7 DAYS I WAS THE HIGH BIDDER RIGHT DOWN TO THE "LAST FEW SECONDS!!!" NOT MINUTES. AND LOW AND BEHOLD MY EXCITEMENT WAS SHATTERED!! I BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS CART FOR AGES,OROCHIBLOOD FLOWS THROUGH THESE VEINS, CANT HELP BUT GET INSANE OVER SOMETHING I THOUGHT I FINALLY MANAGED TO GET MY CLAWS ON...YANK!!!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Lord Illicious
11-15-2000, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by chimpmeister:
Illicious, did you read what I wrote? IT WAS THE LAST THREE AND ONE HALF MINUTES, NOT THE LAST SECOND. PLENTY OF TIME FOR ANYONE TO BID IT UP HOWEVER THEY WANT TO.

Whoever told you "last second" is full of shit. Three and a half minutes is MORE THAN ENOUGH time to do whatever you want to!!!

If you weren't willing to pay over $101.99 for the cart, it woulnd't have done you any good anyway. THAT was my max bid, ONE BID ONLY, no sniping and no running it up!!!!

You still shouldnt of bidded on the LAST minute.

OK ok so you waited till 3 AND A HALF minutes left to bid and you didnt snipe at all.

You still shouldnt of bidded on the LAST minute.

Massiahz

[This message has been edited by Lord Illicious (edited November 15, 2000).]

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-15-2000, 07:12 PM
I CLOCKED THE STOP WATCH AT 3.5 SECONDS........ HEH,HEH,HEH! OK ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT ITS OVER AND DONE..HOPEFULLY ILL GET ANOTHER CHANCE AND WILL WORK THE E BAY EVILNESS I NOW HAVE LEARNED HERE.FROM THE MASTERS OF MORALS....BUT I WARN ALL WHO OPPOSE ME! I AM THE GRANDMASTER OF TREACHERY...I ALWAYS WIN IN THE END...SHOCK TROOPERS WILL BE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chimpmeister
11-15-2000, 07:16 PM
Well, I'm sorry if I pissed you off. I can understand why you'd be upset, if you'd had the high bid (as you did) for most of the auction. But to be fair, I put in only one bid, my max of 101.99, and that was at 3.5 minutes before the end. eBay automatically bid the auction up each time you bid, not me. The last 3.5 seconds would have been your last bid, not mine.

But anyway, I've got some good connections for MVS carts. I'll keep my eyes out for a cheap ST1 cart, and if I see one, I'll pick it up for you. If there are any others you've been looking for, post them here, I can check prices for you.

Lord Illicious
11-15-2000, 07:16 PM
Neo Warlord Devils Wu Dan Assasins
http://www.geocities.com/primal_massiah/akuma1.gif

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-15-2000, 07:19 PM
I DONT WANT YA TO BE MY ENEMIE! BUT GODAMN WAS I PISSED!!! HEH,HEH, LETS JUST SHAKE HANDS, AND LEAVE IT AT THAT...

Lord Illicious
11-15-2000, 07:20 PM
Huahahaaaa! Done deal with the Neo Warlord Devil. http://www.geocities.com/primal_massiah/anim-demon.gif

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-15-2000, 07:26 PM
WELL I THINK ME AND CHIMPS POST HAS TO BE THE FASTEST RECORD NUMBER IN THE HISTORY OF THE FORUM!!! HEH,HEH,HEH....ALL HAIL SHOCK TROOPERS!!!!!!!!!!

chimpmeister
11-15-2000, 07:34 PM
That's a pretty vicious looking demon, Illicious. Hope I never see one of those anywhere . . .

Lord Illicious
11-15-2000, 07:35 PM
Uhhhhhhh OOhhHHHhhh Neo Death
http://www.geocities.com/primal_massiah/scull.gif
Neo Devil whips his tail.

chimpmeister
11-15-2000, 07:41 PM
Yeah that was a fast runup of posts there, Drunken Shaolin Devil (got it right that time!). I would have hit the thread sooner, but my office internet connection was dead all day today, our ISP had a bad switch that threw us out for the WHOLE FRIGGIN' DAY!!!

Anyway, I'll keep my eyes out for ST1, I already have a source in HK that has them, $65 a pop, but then there's shipping costs and I need to get together a good sized order to make it worth it . . .

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-15-2000, 07:46 PM
WELL IF IM LUCKY I MIGHT HAVE ONE HOPEFULLY!! IM A SORE LOSER, SO THIS TIME ILL HAND CUFF MY FISTS TO THE DESK....THANKS ITS BEEN FUN..IF I CANT GET MY TWISTED HANDS ON ONE THERES A FEW OTHERS ID LIKE ALSO, SO I JUST MIGHT TAKE YA UP ON THAT!!! ENJOY.....

Lord Illicious
11-15-2000, 08:20 PM
http://www.geocities.com/primal_massiah/slime_ba.gif

http://www.geocities.com/primal_massiah/kick2.gif
Judo Chop Kick to da Neo Nuts

http://www.geocities.com/primal_massiah/scotrun.gif

Wu Dam Neo Devil Killaz http://www.geocities.com/primal_massiah/devfire.gif

Sell us your Soul http://www.geocities.com/primal_massiah/demskls.gif

Neo Bomber Man
11-15-2000, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by DolphinLord: Heh, with my Palm Vx and omnisky wireless modem, I can bid on items even if I'm on the road!

Well, that certainly sounds a lot better than planning an evening around the end of an auction for something you really want. Still, money is money.

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-15-2000, 10:38 PM
samhain

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-15-2000, 10:45 PM

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-15-2000, 10:48 PM
orochiblood is starting to boil......damn my shit aint workin.

Jackal
11-15-2000, 11:44 PM
I've been sniped before, and it does suck.

Still, there are pretty much two ways to kick a sniper's ass on eBay-

1) Bid your true ABSOLUTE maximum bid. Go maybe a little higher. Take into consideration that the sniper won't know your true max bid.

2) Learn to snipe. If there are snipers out there, you can snipe them if your bid is high enough. > http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/smile.gif To beat the snipers, you gotta be familiar with the Universal Snipers' Playbook.

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-16-2000, 12:11 AM
THE UNIVERSAL SNIPERS HANDBOOK!!! AHAHAHAHA!! I SNIPE FROM LONG DISTANCES AND ALWAYS TAKE A HEAD SHOT!!! MY FATHER WAS A JACKAL, WOLFSBLOOD SAMHAIN

Lord Illicious
11-16-2000, 12:15 AM
Bring me the Snipers! http://www.geocities.com/primal_massiah/demon.gif
Neo Devil Illiz Massiahz

Mike
11-16-2000, 12:16 AM
Sam,
I usually agree with everything that you post but, I have to disagree with you on this one.

Think of it as survival of the fittest.

kill or be killed.

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-16-2000, 12:41 AM
WELL ILL JUST SAY NEXT TIME IM GONNA BE THE DIRTYEST PLAYER IN THE KILL OR BE KILLED GAME MY FRIEND,IVE LEARNED THERE IS NO RESPECT IN THE MVS GAME HEH,HEH,HEH..I SHALL OBTAIN THIS CART..ONE DAY...

Lord Illicious
11-16-2000, 01:44 AM
http://www.geocities.com/primal_massiah/demon44s.gif Survival of the fittest eh?
Haha of course in the bidding sense.

Neo Devil Warlordz of Hell

Master Terry Bogard
11-16-2000, 08:22 AM
Just checked my e-mail Lord Samhain, "katana" whatever. Thanks for the "MORON" speech. You should grow up, and take it like a man. If you really wanted the MVS cart, why did you only bid at the starting bid? What are you an infant? If you want trouble, you can come at:

7012 Mathew Street
Greenbelt, MD 20770-3003

Try at night. I am very proficient at martial arts like Koppo-the bone crushing technique. We can talk then http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/smile.gif

I don't have a problem with you, but you shouldn't just bother anybody just because you feel like it. I don't like that kind of people-people w/ no respect. That's why I almost got into fight w/ copule of gangs in my visit to NY.

I only bid, beacuse if you win more than once from Aslan, the shiping is free. As for not bidding on the earlier pulstar, I was ambivelent about getting it, but I decided to get at the last minute, because I won several MVS cart from him that min-hour, and though might as well, because I can save on shipping.

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-16-2000, 12:33 PM

[This message has been edited by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL (edited November 16, 2000).]

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-16-2000, 12:42 PM
what the hell are you talking about???? well if you want to fight and brag about your weak system,let me say this! you obviously have never seen me! i bench 450 and curl 145 daily, im im also proficient in wing chun gung fu, and the 5 animal styles of hung gar gung fu, along with various techniques of long fist, you think you can "kick my ass"? heh.heh"censored"...as for gangs, i live in the heart of gangbanger hell detroit..some of you
morons are unfgnbelievable!!!! you grow up pal...you messin with the wrong dude.....

[This message has been edited by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL (edited November 16, 2000).]

Master Terry Bogard
11-16-2000, 01:01 PM
? I am writing in the response to the e-mail that you sent me yesterday w/ noheader that begin w/ moron....

As for fighting. I am glad that you are also confident of your skill. By the way, I also know Wang chun as well. Oh yeah, and I practice my empty hand skills on steel doors (the truth). Let's stop the bragging, shall we? I have given you my address. You know where to find me. If you want to talk about nonsense, go ahead. But I wouldn't take you seriously unless you face me.

My point: You shouldn't bother people w/ out a good reason unless your asking for it-be it a apology or some sort of physical retribution.

SoloFenris
11-16-2000, 01:15 PM
There is another useful technique that I use against sniping. Make your bid an amount at an unusual increment. What I mean is, most people bid in increments of five bucks. If the auction is currently at 30 bucks for example, make your max bid something like 39 or 41. Most people assume that you increment by 5 so if the bid is at 30, the sniper will probably go for 35 or 40 but they probably aren't expecting 41.
Later,
Jeff

are

yuckydog
11-16-2000, 01:34 PM
I also bid in strange increments but I go down to the penny. i.e. I bid $12.12 or something...

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-16-2000, 02:07 PM
? I am writing in the response to the e-mail that you sent me yesterday w/ noheader that begin w/ moron....

As for fighting. I am glad that you are also confident of your skill. By the way, I also know Wang chun as well. Oh yeah, and I practice my empty hand skills on steel doors (the truth). Let's stop the bragging, shall we? I have given you my address. You know where to find me. If you want to talk about nonsense, go ahead. But I wouldn't take you seriously unless you face me.

My point: You shouldn't bother people w/ out a good reason unless your asking for it-be it a apology or some sort of physical retribution.what the hell is wang chun???i can tell you have no knowledge of martial arts ..go watch david caradine...

Lord Illicious
11-16-2000, 02:23 PM
I don't have a problem with you, but you shouldn't just bother anybody just because you feel like it. I don't like that kind of people-people w/ no respect. That's why I almost got into fight w/ copule of gangs in my visit to NY

You almost or did fight with some NY gang?
We aint to fond of outsiders here and you lucky ya didnt get killed.
Maybe it was the area you was in which they noticed your clothing and the way you spoke.
Anyways peace out.

Massiahz

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-16-2000, 02:26 PM
as for the email, it was 100 percent acurate..you are a complete moron who talks out his ass.and claims to be this major granmaster of shit styles no one has ever heard of..i can tell by some of your trade posts that you are brainless, practice on steal doors???ohhhh your scarein me,,,i highly doubt you know anything except what youve learned from watching karate kid....nuff said.....

Master Terry Bogard
11-16-2000, 04:02 PM
As I said, I don't care what you think. You can go ahead with your childish remark, because that's what you are--a child. If you think you are all that, try me for size. You know my Address. Are you going to face me or not? If not, don't expect me to respond to your idiotic remarks anymore (I lift 450 pounds! And even if you do, I don't care)-you don't deserve it.

As for Koppo-it is a general term. It was basically empty hand fighting style founded on Japan-there are many variety. One of them is called the art of breaking bones. Why not go to web and look for it, huh? You might actully find it. There isn't a set of specific moves. My style is original, though it looks like I am employing both Koppo and Wanchun-people think I practice the latter, though when they see my moves. And yes, I hit with my palms on the steel door as well as a punching bag-I wouldn't deny that there is a slight pain behind it. I thought you, the master of "5 arts" would know that it is physically possible to do it-mind over matter. I practice it on martial arts room on my school-University of Maryland at College Park. Do you guys have any friends at UMCP (kind of hard to believe with your attitude)? Why not let them come to a martial arts room on weekday nights to see me practice? I often practice there.

And to those who care, my original discipline:Taekwondo. And yes, I had formal traing year ago.

[This message has been edited by Master Terry Bogard (edited November 16, 2000).]

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-16-2000, 04:51 PM
yes as i stated a complete childish idiot, as for your bone breaking style, rubbish along with your americanized shit tae kwon do...ha ha ha what a joke you are, if you wanna fight over a fkn game pal ill be more than happy to meet you half way!! ill take your steel door hittin ass and"censored due to strong violent content"your neo alec lookin" ass..give it up before you start somethin with someone you will live to regret fkn with, ms greenbelt fairyland...go study ..school boy.....

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-16-2000, 04:59 PM
again what is wan chun ahahahahaha!!!!im done here this is gettin retarted...but thats to be expected from certain people with low intelligence and delusions of being a cocko master"what ever the hell that is?"...if your refering to bone breaking i believe the technique you are tryin to imaginairily master is called "iron palm" which utilizes internal energies to shatter the internal organs of your enemie...which takes many years of vigorous training .and is not mastered by smashing your fists into steal doors...i rest my case ......

Master Terry Bogard
11-16-2000, 05:18 PM
Any time, but no half point. Only at my place. I am not going to waste further energy and time by driving to look for you. I got a life. By the way, I am Kicking Korean-Americanized Takewondo, my foot (anyways, that's Karate-blended Korean, Japan and American style). I Learned it at Korea, you fool.

Anyway, I am going to clear all the anwers, before I stop exchanging gibberish with you.

1) Ok, saying that I almost fought w/ gang memebers was lame. Just realized it now. brief story. 6 people were bothering just about everybody at Time square, on my first vist to NY, on May. It was near midnight. One of the guy threw something at me. I knew that they were teasing, so I gave a look, and puched a near by postbox. The guys didn't like that, so they threw another object at me. At that moment, I was enraged. I was going to fight them head on-they were bigger than me-at least 6-1. They called me what, "come on Kungfu boy?" I was going to litereally kill them. Look, no matter how good you are, it's tough to beat 6 people at once. I know I could definitely take one or two, before I went down, though. Only the presence of Police and my friend stopped us from fighting. I don't know why I listed this. Just to say that I don't care if I went down-I was going to take someone w/me. Also, only other fights I have been involved of late are just couple martial spars. That's it. yeah I know it's pitiful, but it's not like I actively look to beat someone-as it is, I can't really control myself when I am fighting. I go for the kill, so they say.

2. As for misspelling Wingchun. So I did. Big deal. I don't have to prove my worth to you. Infact, if you didn't know, my posts are full of misspelled words.

That's really all. Talk all you want. I am finished talking with you. I have better things to do.

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-16-2000, 05:33 PM
ahahahahaaaaaaaa if it wasnt for lames such as you the devils would have no fun!!! hahaha thanks for the laughs! you been a real riot!one more thing, now you say you studied in korea? ahhhhahaha yaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......this book is closed.....

Lord Illicious
11-16-2000, 06:12 PM
Ok, saying that I almost fought w/ gang memebers was lame. Just realized it now. brief story. 6 people were bothering just about everybody at Time square, on my first vist to NY, on May. It was near midnight. One of the guy threw something at me. I knew that they were teasing, so I gave a look, and puched a near by postbox. The guys didn't like that, so they threw another object at me. At that moment, I was enraged. I was going to fight them head on-they were bigger than me-at least 6-1. They called me what, "come on Kungfu boy?" I was going to litereally kill them. Look, no matter how good you are, it's tough to beat 6 people at once. I know I could definitely take one or two, before I went down, though. Only the presence of Police and my friend stopped us from fighting.

Aint no way you can kill someone and expect no revenge from the in NY.
NY niggaz would travel anywhere to do that.

Also it dont matter if there are cops or not cuz over here they will fight you or keep following you until there are no cops in sight.
Ide still like to knoe what part of NY you went to.

Lataz

Dreamh2o
11-16-2000, 08:43 PM
three words

GET OVER IT

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
11-16-2000, 08:47 PM
i agree this is fkn stupid....

JRock917
11-19-2000, 10:04 AM
I really think snipers suck, although that is mainly because I have lost some good auctions because of the assholes. But, it is a way of life on Ebay, and its good to be ready to outbid people that try that stuff. As far as the other things going on in this thread, no comment....

Caris Nautilus
11-21-2000, 01:41 AM
They do suck, But always bid the Max your willing to pay, Also If you can't beat them, Join them..

I got sniped out of an auction a few times, Now I ushually bid close to my max when I first see the item, Then if I get outbid i won' bid again till the last 2 mins..

Nothing wrong with doing it if you've bid on the thing previously. It's the "One time in the last 2 mins" bidders I hate. That never bid in the days before...

BakuretsuMutekiSid
11-24-2000, 02:53 AM
Fucking shit. I am now a disciple in the art of sniping. Here's the reason why:

I found a rare game on ebay a few hours ago. It was too good to be true. It was at $3.00 or something. 3 day auction, late on Thanksgiving day with everyone probably in bed or going to soon and the auction ending early next day. I thought to myself, I have this one. I got too greedy though. I placed my bid too high. I thought that no one would come across this auction or if they did they'd only bid once or twice. Boy was I wrong. I checked it a few times over the next couple of hours-still the same price. After browsing the web for a couple more minutes I got ansy and checked it again. Low and fucking behold, the price was at $46.00. I check the bid history. You guys won't fucking believe this. Two bidders bid a total of 8 times. And these mother fuckers cock suckers fucking bastard bitch ignorant ass fucking wipes fucking shit inbred fucking shit faced assholes fucks were first-fucking time ebiatch fucking bidders (zero fucking bids they had). Can you believe this fucking luck I have? I'm still fucking angry as fuck. Those mother fuckers. Shit fucking fuck, ass. Fucking shit man. The last bidder bid fucking 6 times. He somehow stopped a few dollars short of my max bid. That fucking asshole. I tried to IM him since he had aol. He was fucking offline. Fucking asshole just quit. I'm so fucking enraged. I want to fucking take wingchung lessons from Master Terry Bogard or Drunken Shaolin Master and beat that fucking guy to a fucking bloody pulp.
I just had to retract my bid. No way was this fuckface going to raise the price that fuck. The price was now $6.00. Oh, no you fucking don't dickless fuckhead. No sirfuckinreee. You're not gonna fucking get that game for that amount. I bid again. Until the price was below his max. Fucking let him have it, but no fucking way will he get it for the price I was going to get until this fucker came and ruined my Thanksgiving night. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

There's a very good moral from this people. Wait till the last minute. A lot of newbie fuckers out there with itchy fucking fingers that want to feast their fucking eyes on "You're the high bidder". If I just bid $10, the fucker might have only bid up to $20 or so. So as that fucker is sleeping like Snow fucking White, I will be at the computer to fucking steal that bid away from the fuckface. Fuck

Caris Nautilus
11-24-2000, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by BakuretsuMutekiSid:
Fucking shit. I am now a disciple in the art of sniping. Here's the reason why:

I found a rare game on ebay a few hours ago. It was too good to be true. It was at $3.00 or something. 3 day auction, late on Thanksgiving day with everyone probably in bed or going to soon and the auction ending early next day. I thought to myself, I have this one. I got too greedy though. I placed my bid too high. I thought that no one would come across this auction or if they did they'd only bid once or twice. Boy was I wrong. I checked it a few times over the next couple of hours-still the same price. After browsing the web for a couple more minutes I got ansy and checked it again. Low and fucking behold, the price was at $46.00. I check the bid history. You guys won't fucking believe this. Two bidders bid a total of 8 times. And these mother fuckers cock suckers fucking bastard bitch ignorant ass fucking wipes fucking shit inbred fucking shit faced assholes fucks were first-fucking time ebiatch fucking bidders (zero fucking bids they had). Can you believe this fucking luck I have? I'm still fucking angry as fuck. Those mother fuckers. Shit fucking fuck, ass. Fucking shit man. The last bidder bid fucking 6 times. He somehow stopped a few dollars short of my max bid. That fucking asshole. I tried to IM him since he had aol. He was fucking offline. Fucking asshole just quit. I'm so fucking enraged. I want to fucking take wingchung lessons from Master Terry Bogard or Drunken Shaolin Master and beat that fucking guy to a fucking bloody pulp.
I just had to retract my bid. No way was this fuckface going to raise the price that fuck. The price was now $6.00. Oh, no you fucking don't dickless fuckhead. No sirfuckinreee. You're not gonna fucking get that game for that amount. I bid again. Until the price was below his max. Fucking let him have it, but no fucking way will he get it for the price I was going to get until this fucker came and ruined my Thanksgiving night. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

There's a very good moral from this people. Wait till the last minute. A lot of newbie fuckers out there with itchy fucking fingers that want to feast their fucking eyes on "You're the high bidder". If I just bid $10, the fucker might have only bid up to $20 or so. So as that fucker is sleeping like Snow fucking White, I will be at the computer to fucking steal that bid away from the fuckface. Fuck

Heh man you got scammed I think. I accually caught a guy doing that shit on an auction i bid on once. Not many people were bidding, And on the last day I kept getting outbid by people with 0 feedback and that had just registered in the last 2 days, One that same day!

Anyways I checked the personal info of one, And then the Seller. Both had the same damn phone number, Not to smart for a scammer. I reported his ass and retracted my bid.

This is what i always do. I'll bid on something the first day I see it, If I get outbid oh well, A bid war only drives the price up.

Then I'll come back the last day and bid ushually in the last 10 mins, It really works and Iv'e not been sniped much since.

You have to remember eBay isn't a real auction house, In a real auction house if you get outbid, You always have a chance to bid back, There is no time limit.

And people know whos bidding there, Theres no fake screen names ect. Also you don't get bad bidders there, Or you'll get arrested if you don't pay.

I always laugh when eBay tries to call them selves an auction place. Yea in a sense they are, But theres way to much BS that goes on, Having been to several real auctions myself, eBay is a pretty bad place to buy something unless your desperate.

BakuretsuMutekiSid
11-24-2000, 11:17 PM
You said it right Caris. Ebiatch is getting on my nerves. What are the chances of having 0 feedback bidders outbidding you on the last couple hours of an auction? Hmmmm, how did they get the smarts to snipe having been a newly inducted Ebayer. I think I'll take a look at that persons profile. I actually had a dream that night that the bidder was the seller with another i.d. (seriously). But note, Caris how I upped the price to just below the guy's max bid. Pretty sauve huh.

Any suggestions on how I can pull "pay back" that bidder.