How trustworthy is Dion?

thurow

n00b
I have found Eightman AES Cart on EBAY to buy again since the post office lost my other one. But my real question is how reliable is Dion (dkd4@aol.com). If I was to win the auction what are the odds that I would get the game and that is an actually no a NGF make over? Or if anybody else has one in good shape all complete for sale let me know.

yuckydog

Morden's Lackey
I might have a copy for sale soon as I already have the game but I bought a package that has that game included in the batch.

James

yuckydog

Morden's Lackey
Well, I got my package purchase today but it wasn't what I was expecting. It did have a copy of Eightman in it but here are the details.

Case - Good to Very Good
Insert - Good with lots of fraying on the top
Manual - Good
Cart - Very Good (has a vendor sticker on it)

Because of the condition, I'm only asking $45 for it. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
James

thurow

n00b
Yeah as long as it plays I'll take it for now. So I at least have a copy. Let me know how you want to work this out. I have a paypal account it that helps.

Travis

yuckydog

Morden's Lackey
Hey Travis, just popped it into my Neo and played it. You can PayPal $49 to yuckydog@aol.com.

Thanks,
James

P.S. If I get payment by 3pm tomorrow, I can ship it out by Friday.

thurow

n00b
It'll probably take a few days since they have to take the money from my bank account if that is cool.

Travis

yuckydog

Morden's Lackey
Cool, I'll ship as soon as the eCheck clears. E-mail me your shipping info.

Thanks,
James

C

Caris Nautilus

Trusting Dion is like trhowing your money away, Theres a million horror stories about him..