WARNING: Never buy anything from West76_2000 or West76

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
This person was selling a used Neo-Geo cartridge system (bare bones) for $99. The
transaction went smoothly at first, and everything seemed in order. I mailed a money order
certified mail to this person's mailing address (2 weeks ago) and I haven't seen anything
yet. This punk was more than happy to respond to my e-mails when she knew my money
was on it's way, but after it was delivered, this person disappeared. I have her signature, and I have already filed a fraud suit against this person. So be forewarned: if you see
West76_2000 or West76 advertising on Ebay or classifieds2000, avoid her at all costs! If
you suspect that you have been ripped off by this person in the past then please
e-mail me at neolord@ispchannel.com

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Well, her feedback rating is only 5 with no activity since December of 99. Obviously it benefits the buyer to research the seller before buying, I would never have bought any semi-high dollar item from someone like this. Also, if it sounds too good to be true, it is. In this case, a Neo cart system for $99, is in fact too good to be true.

Caveat Emptor.

(which means "Let the Buyer Beware").

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by chimpmeister:
Well, her feedback rating is only 5 with no activity since December of 99. Obviously it benefits the buyer to research the seller before buying, I would never have bought any semi-high dollar item from someone like this. Also, if it sounds too good to be true, it is. In this case, a Neo cart system for $99, is in fact too good to be true.

Caveat Emptor.

(which means "Let the Buyer Beware").

I should have known better. I've had good luck with buying things from Ebay in the past, but there's a first time for everything I suppose. >
frown.gif

Aggh! I hate scumbags who leech off honest people!

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
I went on a rampage to expose West76 by posting fake ads on Ebay and Classifieds 2000 looking for anyone who might have been screwed by this person, and luckily someone replied:

This is a response to your advertisement on Excite Classifieds.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video Games: neo geo 24 bit fishy seller!!, Game System, Other Brand, $99,
Dravosburg, PA http://classifieds.excite.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P1+C316+R2077696
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I sent a money order to Sheri Pavlic in Pittsburgh PA and it was cashed
and never received my merchandise either. I have filed a complaint
w/www.fraud.com, but have not heard anything from there yet. Didn't get a
whole lot of response from classifieds, but to try the mail fraud complaint
first and then they would investigate. Let me know if you hear anything else.
She was using the email address Oceanxpress@excite.com when I was contacting
her. Thanks. Eileen

Contact Information:

*** Thank you for using Excite Classifieds! *** <<<

Bitch!

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
I assume you also contacted eBay Safe Harbor? I ask that because I noticed that the West76 eBay ID has not been suspended yet, and it should be. Also, I suggest you report the fraud to your local State Attorney's office of your state. They should have a special area dealing with this kind of fraud, and you'd be surprised at how they can help. From what I've heard, others have had good luck with that approach.
smile.gif

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

YEA I D LIKE TO SEE THESE FRAUD ASS SELLERS DO SOME FED TIME! MAIL FRAUD IS A FEDRAL OFENSE,LETS SEE HOW THEY LIKE SELLIN ASS IN THE PEN FOR KOOL AID AND COOKIES..THESE IDIOTS WILL NEVER LEARN TILL THERE CRYIN IN FRONT OF A JUDGE, PURSUE THIS BITCH AND SOCK IT TO HER...SAMHAIN

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
I intend to pursue this immoral wench. I apologize for sounding crude, but thievery is not
tolerated in the slightest. I appreciate your suggestions, and I will contact my State
Attorney's office tomorrow, Chimpmeister. I also agree with you Drunken Shaolin Devil --
this woman will be pounding sand in a prison exercise yard if I have anything to say about it.
I have found people who were screwed by this Sheri character (as my previous post proves), so her days seem numbered. I'll keep everyone updated as the situation develops.

[This message has been edited by NeoLord (edited November 14, 2000).]

JRock917

, ,
You sure this person does not work for NGF? Anyway, I am glad to see you are pursuing all open channels against her Neolord. Kinda makes you wonder why she has not done anything on ebay since December of 99, you know.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by JRock917:
You sure this person does not work for NGF? Anyway, I am glad to see you are pursuing all open channels against her Neolord. Kinda makes you wonder why she has not done anything on ebay since December of 99, you know.

I called the Attorney General's office today to file a complaint against West76 (Sheri
Pavlic). I'm waiting to receive the appropriate paper work and phone number for the Attorney General's office in PA. I plan to nail this thief to the wall!

[This message has been edited by NeoLord (edited November 15, 2000).]