NCS! Check this out!

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Check out that massive flood they updated today with, not only that, they say they have a deal that might come through including more carts INCLUDING METAL SLUG 1 AND METAL SLUG3!

endgamer

Another Striker
Yeah! It's very exciting for me. I get new games and not at crazy prices. I've already e-mailed me preorder list and the've even responded. Can't wait.

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
Oh, yeah! I also jumped on the bandwagon. I reserved me a copy of Metal Slug 2, KoF 99, and Metal Slug X. Even though 2 is basically the same as X, I decided to get it anyway - new and at a good price = must have. They also have last blade, european version, for the NGPC. I decided to pick that up too. I already got Evolution. How often do these shipments of new Neo Geo games come in like this? Should I slow down and only pick up X and 99?

endgamer

Another Striker
I've been in the NEO scene since this past May and since then I've been surfing Ebay and all the NEO sites I could get to and I must say this is very rare indeed. It's almost like hitting the NEO GEO jackpot. Way I see it those prices are great. We are talking BRAND NEW. Although I have recently purchased three NEW games but they were all from different vendors. From Mcvans.com I got Windjammers, from Lou Roos off Ebay just today I received League Bowling and when he said NEW he wasn't lying! Last but not least Fatal Fury 3 Japanese that also just came today although I have not opened it yet.yet. Picked this one up via Ebay as well. But to find this many BRAND NEW carts in one place is, well... In my opinion NCSX is awesome. Recently I was able to get an official SEGA SATURN s-video cord from them and today Vampire Chronicle for the SEGA DCAST and that one is ever so hard to get.

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Believe me, this is one of those rare occasions that comes around only so often. Very fair prices, brand new games. I'm always looking for games and believe me this one is a hard one to beat.

In my area even more, I never find anything related to Neo anywhere in my city. I've found a guy once who sold me about 3-4 games but that was about it. And even with my EXTENSIVE, MASSIVE online searching, you wont beat NCS.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Check out that massive flood they updated today with, not only that, they say they have a deal that might come through including more carts INCLUDING METAL SLUG 1 AND METAL SLUG3!

Incredible, isin't it? I might just stay home that day constantly refreshing the screen to e-mail them right away if they post Metal Slug for sale. I've been trying to get that game for over four years now, and I'm not going to miss a potential chance like this.

benares

Kula's Candy
I'm not a big Metal Slug fan to be honest. But there are some other great games in there. Unfortunately their is no Magical Drop 3
frown.gif

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Neo Bomber Man, if you've been trying to get Metal Slug for the home cart system, I have a suggestion. Pick up an MVS cart (around $60), then a Samurai Shodown 2 home cart, send them to Jeff Kurtz, and he'll convert them for a VERY reasonable price. He even puts a nice Metal Slug sticker on the converted cart, and includes a Metal Slug insert that he designed, for whichever case you want (old style or new snap case). I did just that, and the Slug cart he created is beautiful!! And it works PERFECTLY!! Total cost for this work should be well under $200, depending on what you buy the two carts for to send him. It beats the hell out of paying $750 to $1000 on the official home cart. Plus, there is a homebrew Metal Slug manual coming out . . . I've seen a prototype of it, and I have to say its one of the BEST manuals I've EVER seen!!! Once that comes out (its in the printing process now), you can have a complete, great-looking, high quality MS1 cart, which although not original, is as GOOD or BETTER than what SNK produced!!!

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

DAMN!!!! I THINK I MIGHT GO WITH THE KURTZ METAL SLUG CART!! WHEN I GET A LIL EXTRA LOOT I THINK I WILL TAKE THAT ROUTE!! VERY NICE!..SAMHAIN

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
I don't know about yall, but I've already pre-ordered a KoF99 from NCSX. It isn't everyday that you see this happen. I really can't believe it myself...::drools::...NCSX is the BEST IMPORT SERVICE ON THE NET. I would recommend em' to anybody. Unlike NGF...or should I say NGFUCKS...

Bryan -FUCK NGF-

benares

Kula's Candy
You're missing some people aren't you?

flashback videogames was scalping Vampire Chronicles for $139.99. Now that NCS has the game out they are STILL scalping but down to $99.99.

Pass the word friends. I hope Flashback chokes on all those copies.

[This message has been edited by benares (edited November 11, 2000).]

Originally posted by benares:

Pass the word friends. I hope Flashback chokes on all those copies.

Flashback probably imported their copies early when it was very expensive to obtain. They simply got stuck with them when exporters began to supply mass quantities.

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
Hey Bryan, I might just have to remove KoF '99 from my pre-order at NCS and just pick up the DC version courtesy of Agetec!!
You think that's a wise decision?

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Sid,
KoF99 isn't coming out on the DC. It was anounced for the Playstation. and should be out in early December. I am really looking foward to this release because it is made by the KoF team. I think I'll get my copy when it comes out...

Bryan -FUCK NGF-

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
fuck them people of ncs

mailed them ages ago
and never received a reply

the exception that proves the rule,
i'm sure

but still.....

I figure they will offer it at a fair mark up, unfortunately the big question is how much they will have to pay. Knowing that they would have to sell the new Neo cart systems for $700 to make a few bucks I'm not holding my breath on the MS1. Then again, who knows the source of the carts...

Originally posted by BakuretsuMutekiSid:
How much do you guys think NCS will sell the Metal Slug 1 AES game for?

endgamer

Another Striker
Just yesterday I read that King of Fighters Evolution I think it was called is coming out for the Dcast sometime in December and it is by a bunch of the programmers that used to work for SNK. Check videogames.com I think it was.

Shawn

snkusa.com
I know exactly how you feel Fran. NCS response time is dreadfully slow. I have been emailing them consistently for months, trying to prepurhcase KoF 2000 in bulk. I have called them several times, but they just can’t seem to organize a deal larger than one cart. They have yet to provide me with a reply consisting of price and availability. I suppose I’m the other exception to that rule.

I would like to purchase directly from Aruze/SNK. Apparently, Aruze is offering new systems and a large back stock of new home carts. Does anyone have their email or phone #? I realize that they probably only sell to long term distributors and that it may be too late, but it’s worth a try.

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
That sucks, I've always managed to get very good service from NCS, though I admit never tried to place such a large order.

Shawn, where is the info coming from about Aruze supplying systems/carts? Curious to know because it seems like finding a lost gold mine to me.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Dion contacted me through ICQ and told me that Aruze sent him the same fax that NCS received. I asked him for Aruze’s contact email or # and his response was that he is the only U.S. distributor and I will have to buy through him. Since NCS won’t give me the time of day, he’s probably right.

JRock917

, ,
Damn, that is awsome, and those prices NCS is offering are pretty much unbeatable. Guess its time to be getting some carts for a change instead of cd games; at these prices, it would be crazy not too! I plan to get KOF 2000 from NCS anyway, so I guess toward the end of the year I will be sending them one big fat check. If you guys find out anything about dealing directly with Aruze, please let the rest of us know, thanks.

benares

Kula's Candy
Shawn: F**K THAT NOISE

I've dealt with NCS many times and they have come through for me and have always been there for me. Email me your phone number / address in private and I will call them up first thing Monday morning. I know that I can get them interested in doing business with you. I will make sure they contact you with all the information you need.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
That kind of treatment doesn't sound like NCS. I'm surprised that they responded that way to Shawn. Every email I have sent them has been responded to almost immediately, and they have ALWAYS reserved the games I requested. TWO Metal Slug 3s, and soon to be TWO KOF 2Ks. And EVERYTHING ELSE I have EVER ordered from them, has been delivered QUICKLY at a GREAT price.

NCS is THE source for Neo stuff, for me. I won't waste my time with anyone else.