NCS pulls through again

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
damn Bruno, beat me to it
smile.gif
Awesome isnt it? Thank you NCS!

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
I already have them all so I do not need any of those. I will see what they post tomorrow on other titles.

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I am getting them
smile.gif
coicedently, they e-mailed me back w/ the Evolution for NGP today. Maybe I will get it too.

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Yep my german distributor get the same here in germany, they also get a fax from SNK Japan
smile.gif
)
Maybee i will get some old titels for very less. But it depends on the price how mutch SNK will have for the old carts.

endgamer

Another Striker
I've ordered a buch of games King of Monsters, Metal Slug 2, Mutation Nation, Spinmaster, Samurai Spirits 2 and I'm still thinking. They even say they MIGHT get even more than their current list as well as BRAND NEW NEO GEO consoles and Metal Slug 1.

JRock917

, ,
I would like to get one of those Shock Troopers 2 games, it looks like one tight shoot.

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
GOD I LOVE NCS!!!
biggrin.gif

I'm kinda in the same boat as a lot of other people... the games that I would want most aren't on this list. Although this might be a good way to get copies of KOF '98, SS3 and some other games like Sengoku 2 and Shock Troopers. I wish there were games like Last Blade, or some of the harder-to-find fighters.

But no complaints here... I'm glad to see that NCS still continues to support the gamer every so often.
biggrin.gif