KoF2000 in english

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Well guess what.... my reseller told me he will get some "overseas KoF2000" well he said that the overseagames are everytime in english. Hmmm so i think i should chancel my not placed order from Dion Dakis *rotfl* and i was really hopeing spending 2000$ for it because true NeoGeo Fans will only buy NGF Software and not those cheap original SNK stuff :P

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Maybe he referred to the game being able to play in English on the option setting? The game manuel and the cart case should be in Japanese.

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
No he and i mean the manuel and insert are in english. He has a fax from SNK Japan to choose original or oversea versions.
But we will see end of december whats up with it. If i get an english version i make a scan of it and send an Email to Shawn.

N

NGPSkinhead

Of couse dion/NGF have a fax in which SNK offers them English versions of KoF2000. Just like all the other NGF only carts. Only a bit strange that SNK forgot to send NGF the manuals and that some inserts look a bit cheap.

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Im not talkin from Dion.....

My distributor here in Germany has a fax from SNK Japan and they can choose japanese or english versions. Jepp im talking about real SNK stuff.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Well, I'll stick with the Japanese version. There was no Metal Slug 3 English version (official), so why would SNK put out an English KOF 2K cart (manuals and insert)? Dunno, but I kinda doubt it. A lot of extra expense for a small batch of EXPENSIVE cartridges . . .

stormzap1.gif

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Wow. Didn't know that they will also be releasing it in Eng. I agree w/ Chimpmeister. As for me, Japanese version of KOF is fine. My Japanese isn't that good, but at least I can read the manuel. Also the price maybe high. I wonder how much the Eng version cost?
I bet Shawn is very inrested in it, though.

[This message has been edited by Master Terry Bogard (edited November 10, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Master Terry Bogard (edited November 10, 2000).]

N

NGPSkinhead

Gamemaster, which store said they get the English versions? I ordered a gfew times games from Germany and I think it will be a bit cheaper for me to buy one there.

Already Thanks

JRock917

, ,
Yeah, it doesnt really make sense that there would be an English version of the game, especially since SNK closed their doors in the states and in Europe. I am looking forward to my Jap version though.
smile.gif

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Originally posted by NGPSkinhead:
Gamemaster, which store said they get the English versions? I ordered a gfew times games from Germany and I think it will be a bit cheaper for me to buy one there.

Already Thanks

I told u already via ICQ
smile.gif

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Well my reseller gets today a call from SNK Japan. They told him the overseaverions ( the english ones ) would be to expensive and so they decided to leave the idea.

N

NGPSkinhead

For those who wanted to know the shop who came with the English-version idea, it's MAro GmbH in Germany