the real deal

• Thread starter DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
  • Start date
D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

for a few years me samfgnhain, gui long, and lord illicious "my ny dawg!!!..have formed a lil clik known as snk devils..neo devils etc..to refrain from the norm and stand out amoung the punk ass neo geo freaks that claim to be down!! i hate ngf with a passion and started this all out war on them back in 97 with gui long..we managed to shut down neo phalics.cuz dion was complaining about our dogging him and his shit biz practices!! what i am offering the true neo devils is to post the devil next to each post..as to inform the real community the true ppl who are down with the hardcore elite!! we dont take no shit, dont ripp off dawgs and are tight with our neo bros!! i love this page and it is the only page i have respect for..shawn.jeff,mouse..and all the other true fiends..i say long live the elite and death to our fake neo enemies...evil reppukens to ngf! and any scam artists!! demon lord and snk devil samhain

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
MAY DEATH AND DISMEMBERMENT COME TO ALL WHO DARE OPPOSE.......
PESTILENCE DEHABILITATING DISEASEEE AND IMMENSE TRADGETY
PAIN AND SUFFERING HUMILIATION AND DISHONOUR......
NOTHING IS TOO BAD ANYMORE.....NOT VIOLENCE NOR DEATH......
ALL WILL BOW BEFORE THE SNK DEVILS.......
BOW IN WORSHIP........
DEVIL GUI

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

MY LONG TIME PARTNER IN BLOODSHED!!!! WARLORD GUI LONG GLAD TO SEE YOU HAVE FINALLY MADE IT BACK!!!IT HAS BEEN VERY BORING WITHOUT YOUR WICKED PRESENCE..LET THE WARS RAGE ON THE WEAK PATHETIC ONES..SNK DEMON OF SHAOLIN.SAMHAIN...WOLFSBLOOD