Black Book updated: Chris Ray

Shawn

snkusa.com
I’m sure this comes as no surprise. Chris Ray has been inserted into the black book, again. Not a word from him concerning the return of my games for weeks. I don’t expect to receive any sympathy. I was fully aware of the risk one takes when dealing with the crooks formally known as NGF.
Black Book

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Sorry to hear that you never got your carts back, Shawn, but I have to say I'm not in the least surprised. Chris has proven to be an untrustworthy seller of Neo Geo games and merchandise, and should be avoided at all costs. Maybe he should find another hobby to rip people off at, his reputation in this one is pretty much dead.

burn.gif

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

this is concerning the black book list and the address of dickwad chris mullins!! here is his fkn address for orochi kaede and any others he hath scammed .this punk bitch lives 5 miles from me!! 16146 ecorse allen park mich 48101....i dispise giveing out personal info but in the case of theft ill make this exception...good luck ....samhain...

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

opps i made a mistake in reading the black book!!!orochi kaede is chris mullins!! anyway to shawn the above addy is chris mullins true address!! hope this helps you or anyone else who has been jacked!!!

benares

Kula's Candy
Too bad my vacation is almost ending...

I live in Illinois. Maybe sometime we can pay him a visit together. He's never stolen anything for me but hey! Why not help out some Neo-Geo brothers in need!
smile.gif

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
Chris Mullins lives within a 90 minute drive from my house, and I have been there in the past. In person he is a nice guy (although he kept talking about his backyard wrestling federation championship title) and didn't at all seem capable of this orochi Kaede scam. Although he told me of a couple scams (not outright theft, but more or less lying) he had going at the time. How did this Chris mullins = orochi Kaede rumor start anyways? The Orochi Kaede address is like 1000 miles from michigan. Anyone have the story?

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

yea! ahahahaha backyard wrestling haha! this scrawny bitch couldnt slam a fkn beer!98 pd weakiling who thinks hes fgn triple h!!!

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
Well, with that comment, I'm fairly certain you have never met him in person. I met him the week he turned 16, and for a 16 year old kid, he was built very big and was quite tall as well. He was just as big as I was and I was 19 when I went down there. By now, he's probably very big, but hopefully he isn't wasting his time with backyard wrestling anymore
biggrin.gif

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

well as a matter of fact i have seen him..and being an avid lifter for 6 yrs he aint shit..19? tell him to go change his diapers. .......lord samhain death comes ripping....

JRock917

, ,
Its good to see NGF back in black...the black book that is. After all the crap they have put you through Shawn, they obviously deserve it, or at least Mr. Ray does.

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

HERES A NEW ASSHOLE FOR ALL YOU E BAYERS OUT THER......FSTREGA@AOL.COM......JUSTIN FOLINO N MULLIGAN CHICAGO ILL 60634...THIS ASS MADE A DEAL THEN MADE ME SHUT MY AUCTION DOWN..THEN 5 MIN LATER BACKED OUT THE DEAL..PRAY I NEVER DRIVE TO ILL BABY IM RIGHT NEXT DOOR.....

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Haha, I'll make sure I never do deals with that fuck head....Oh yeah and Chris...having fun with your KoF2000 carts??? Do you play em'everyday? Or just once a week??? I just can't help but wonder why NGF didn't say anyting about Brezza before everyone else??? Didn't NGF say that they had all the news WAY before everyone else???

Bryan -FUCK NGF-