New Last Blade

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Maybe this could be all the information for the upcoming Dreamcast game. Regardless of that... when is the release date? My charge card is ready for the pre-order!

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by chimpmeister:
12.21.2000 LB2 DC Import.

NCS is offering it.

I'm ordering a copy! =) I can't wait to get my greedy little hands on a copy! =)

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by Master Terry Bogard:
Yeah you are right abiout new faces. Kagami is back, cool-I wonder if musashi is too.

The LB character information on SNK's web site was released just recently, so maybe I
can find out more about it. =) This would make for some interesting reading for everyone!

Moria/the one

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I'm sure that the DC version will be better than their last attempt to bring another super fantabulusly awsomely awsome Neo Geo game. But of course it will be as close to the Neo Geo version as I am close to my brother stinky. har har har.... Yeah...

Let me tell you one thing I have imagened whatthe new last blade 3 would look like and if it is on the NEW MVS2 board or on the so called super giga chip.. that is supposed to go past the 1000 meg mark and out do the CPS3 bord. If what i imagened is true...(I have a really creative mind) Everyone will be peeing there pants! Yes thats right all people that like neo geo and think of how a Neo geo fighting game should be..... will soil there pants.... Just look at Steet Fighter 3 3rd strike.........

thurow

n00b
http://www.neogeo.co.jp/gextuka/chara.htm

The writing above the characters:
￾VƒLƒƒƒ‰ƒNƒ^￾[ Means - (new Character)
ƒLƒƒƒ‰ƒNƒ^￾[ Means - (character)
‰B‚µƒLƒƒƒ‰ƒNƒ^￾[ Means - (secret or hidden character)

The writing on the main page at the top:
ƒLƒƒƒ‰ƒNƒ^￾[￾Љî - Means - Character Introduction

Not quite sure what the middle means:
Œ©‚½‚¢ƒLƒƒƒ‰ƒNƒ^￾[‚ðƒNƒŠƒbƒN‚µ‚ĉº‚³‚¢￾B

something about the characters agin.

thurow

n00b
If you cannot read the Japanese symbols go to microsoft and update your browser with the Japanese character view capability. When this is done if you have IE 5.5 go to view then tools then languages and add Japanese then it might ask you to download Japanese character support. Then once you have this you can go to View when you have the page open and go to encoding and pick Japanese (auto).

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
My mistake. I was just reading Last Blade 2 manuel, and the chrs are: Kaede, Moriya, Yuki, Hyo, Shigen, Keichiro, Kojiro, Juzo, Akari, Hibiki, Mukurio, Kagami, Genbu, Recca, Zantestsu, Setsuna, and Musashi (for cd only). The secret chrs are Choryu, Kotetsu, Wandering Doll, and other Kaede. There seems to be no new chrs or faces for the Dc version, but who knows
smile.gif

JRock917

, ,
Regarding the DC version of LB2, how else can it be played on a US system, save a mod chip or a gameshark? Would the neo cd version of said game be just as good, save longer load times?

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I think you can play it by using a disc swapping trick-I am not sure though. ANd not recommended. It can fry your system or mess up the contact. As for Neo Geo Cd version? It came out in 1998. If you take the loading time out (hah), it is better than the homecart, by virtue of cleaner graphics, sound, and extra options-like quiz and the ability to play as Musashi on 2 player mode.