New SNK game?

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
To clear things up, the top picture doesn't look like Last Blade (I could be wrong).
Halfway down the page there's some other screen shot which I can't identify.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Looks like it's just a page about the Neo·Geo CD versions of The Last Blade 1 & 2. The picture about half-way down, with the SD characters, is the Quiz Mode.

Please forgive my ignorance, but as far as I knew; Musashi is'nt in LB2. The pic on the top left clearly shows him on a LB2 stage. Could this be the DC version?

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
In the Neo Geo cd version of Last Blade 2, Musashi is playable in 2 player mode only , using a code, I think.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Hmmmmm.. could that picture belong to a different version of LB2? The graphics in that screen shot look more enhanced.

wenyandu

n00b
As far as translation goes. it says that this is a CD version of last blade 2, The first picture shows a character that's only available in the vs mode. The second dialogue indicates that there is a story mode. The third shows that a hidden "ex" mode is availble, just like the cart version of LB2, Then there is a quiz mode, a special demo/opening, and a time attack mode for the cd version. Last, they said that there will be four hidden characters avaiable. Hope it helps.
smile.gif

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by wenyandu:
As far as translation goes. it says that this is a CD version of last blade 2, The first picture shows a character that's only available in the vs mode. The second dialogue indicates that there is a story mode. The third shows that a hidden "ex" mode is availble, just like the cart version of LB2, Then there is a quiz mode, a special demo/opening, and a time attack mode for the cd version. Last, they said that there will be four hidden characters avaiable. Hope it helps.
smile.gif

Thanks for the help! I need to learn to read Japanese!

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Nah no code needed to play Mushashi.
tongue.gif

BonusKun

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I forever use the shareware version of NJCommunicator available at http://www.njstar.com/ in part because I use Netscape, so I haven't any IE font support benefits. Set it to Japanese Auto-Detect and that should do it for you. Just remember that it won't automatically change the encoding back to whatever style you originally had once you close the program.