I got my AES today!

deadtech

n00b
I got my Neo home cart toady (yes Sunday) via express mail from Supersellers! I also got a few games including KoF '97, Shin Sam. Spirits, and Alpha Mission II, among others. I didn't get any really expensive crts yet, but I do have a total of 9 carts now. I also have my KoF 2k preordered at NCS. I want to get the full mod setup from J.Kurtz ASAP! I am SOOO glad I finally moved up from my NeoCD system. The AES rules the world! PS2? What's that?
-deadtech

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Conglats!

How did you do the order? with credit card?
How long it took?

Enjoy you Cart system!
smile.gif

benares

Kula's Candy
I'm totally confused. I thought it was illegal to sell used software in Japan?

Mike

Bead Banger
What kind of shape did your system come in?

Any scratches?

Gunbu

I think its only illegal to sell used software to Japanese. They can export it.
I think...

JRock917

, ,
Yeah, I too would like to know how long it took supersellers to process your order. Since you actually ordered alot of merchandise, maybe that spurred them to actually sit up and take notice of your order.

HPMAN

UI resident
Well, the interdiction to sell used software in japan is only applicable to the PSX.

deadtech

n00b
I did pay by credit card. It took about a week and maybe a couple days. As for the condition, the carts I ordered were all from the "some breakage of box" section. But they were in really pretty good shape. My KoF '97 and Shin Sam.Spirits look almost brand new! All the games still had the manuals, some with the baggie for them. The system I got was the one listed as "some scratches in system, works good." It does have a few minor scratches, but it does work fine. I don't really have the budget to "collect" as of yet. So I just want to play games on my Neo. Really the system looks great, and the scratches are really minor. Overall, I am REALLY pleased with my stuff! Now I have to start saving for the few more pricy titles i want: Shock Troopers 2nd, Garou Densetsu:MOTW, Metal Slug 3, KoF 2K (already preordered the REAL cart) and too many more. Pretty much anything i can get! I love Neo!
-deadtech

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Well, at least someone is having good luck with SuperSellers...

My order for Real Bout Fatal Fury Special still hasn't come in. I also paid by credit card about two and a half weeks ago and the charge has already been made to my credit card. According to their web page, they supposed to have two of them left. so I didn't think there was going to be any major delays with it.

And yes, they are HORRIBLE at replying to e-mails. I've still yet to hear from them directly. At this point, I'm still not too worried, but once a "week" becomes a "month", then I'll have to start getting concerned.

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
I grew tired of trying to deal with supersellers, they dont answer emails and they just generally are hard to communicate with. After 4 weeks of trying to buy stuff, I gave up, they dont want my money.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
International orders can vary by weeks depending on method of shipment , and you can nevre forget customs. Customs regularly examines random packages which delays shipping to several more days. on average for me , shipping over seas can take 2-4 weeks. It varies so much its hard to say when something will come. Supersellerz has deleivered for me in ample time. Sometimes you just have to be patient.

VinylBoy

Originally posted by NeoSneth:
International orders can vary by weeks depending on method of shipment , and you can nevre forget customs. Customs regularly examines random packages which delays shipping to several more days. on average for me , shipping over seas can take 2-4 weeks. It varies so much its hard to say when something will come. Supersellerz has deleivered for me in ample time. Sometimes you just have to be patient.

I guess I wouldn't be so worried about the deal if they were good at responding to e-mails. As long as some sort of communication was going on from their end, it would put me at ease.

NCS, despite all of the e-mails that hey receive on a daily basis, still makes time to send me e-mails when I ask them a question. Maybe that's because I've beed dealing with them for about 4 years now. Speaking of which, did anyone pre-order with them for the elusive "Vampire Chronicles"?

VinylBoy

Originally posted by chimpmeister:
Hey VinylBoy, I preordered the Vampire Chronicles DC game . . . and NCS has an update about it here:
http://www.ncsx.com/ncs103000/ncs1030m.htm

Should be coming to your house very soon . . .

I can't wait... besides Guilty Gear X and KOF 2000, this is one of the only games that I was REALLY looking forward to. I almost bought it from this store near my job, however, they're trying to charge $95 for it! Me thinks I should go by their store when my copy comes in and tell them about the $40+ savings.
biggrin.gif