Arrrrghhhh I cant take it anymore!!!!!!

i want to order neo carts from either supersellers or jyosuis site but nona have replied my emails, and some people on this site say they got their games quick, and some havent gotten their games yet, what should i do, these 2 sites r the only sites i know that sells the games i want under 100 bucks, i am looking to buy SS2,3, which run for 70 the most on these sites, and i want FF3 which runs like 80, thats cheap from anywhere else, can somebody help me what shuould i do, if anyone selling these games at this price let me know i will buy . or help me out with my decision should i order or not? help a young fustrated neo cart buyer!!!!

benares

Kula's Candy
Maybe one of the people who have had great luck with Supersellers could lend you a hand? Surely they must be doing SOMETHING right to get good service (or in some cases ANY service)

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

YOU NEED TO TELL HIM YOUR SENDIN IN THE LOOT,SO SAY JYOSUI IM SENDIN IN MY MO FOR THE FOLLOWING..AND ASK FOR HIS ADDY.THATS THE WAY IT WORKS FER SUM REASON....

JRock917

, ,
Its almost a shame you have to send them the money before they will even notice you. I guess whatever works works, but if it was not for JYOSUI's great reputation it would seem to me like to big a risk to take.

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

IM NOT SAYIN SEND THE LOOT FIRST, BUT TELL HIM YOU WANNA SEND IT......

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
I have the file that has the info on ordering stuff from GTA-neogeo. i will send it too you if you give me your e-mail address

-Bryan -FUCK NGF-

JRock917

, ,
Originally posted by BryLmoo:
I have the file that has the info on ordering stuff from GTA-neogeo. i will send it too you if you give me your e-mail address

I will probably sound like an idiot by asking this, but what is GTA neogeo?