PDA

View Full Version : 2nd final warning from Dion

Shawn
10-25-2000, 01:20 AM
I received yet another final warning from Dion. Thatís ironic, a ďsecondĒ final warningÖ Any ways, apparently NGF is not doing better than ever as they stated in the forums recently. Heís complaining about the negative posts on these forums hurting his sales. What I donít appreciate is the fact that heís threatening to have Chris not return my unreleased carts that are valued at $2600.

You see, Jeff returned the DOA Strikers 45 to Chris, and around the same time I also sent Chris Neo Driftout and Mahjong Jansin, which were in dire need of cart sticker corrections. Heís actually admitting to stealing whatís mine this time, no more lost carts, just going to keep them. Similar to Keiths situation, only this is > 30x the loss for me. Pretty shitty considering this deal had nothing to do with Dion. I made this deal with Chris Ray, and sent payment to Chris Ray. However, Chris and Dion = NGF. Make that Chris & Dion + Jorge = NGF. So I suppose Dion is not only in control of Jorge, but Chris as well.

email from dkd4@aol.com sent Tue 10/24/00 9:34 PM:
This is the last time im writing to tell you that your forum is hurting my sales and if you dont modify or delete these negative posts about me or NGF you can forget about recieving your carts. Thanx to you and some other fools that have made that anti-NGF auction and many complaints to Ebay and NCS , i will have no choise but to take legal actions against you and many others for ruining my legal practices if this continues.

Dion Dakis http://www.neogeofreak.com/

Shawn
10-25-2000, 01:29 AM
I canít believe this guy is supposed to be in his 30ís. His extreme jealousy has turned into hate. Legal action? What a joke. He doesnít have a case and never did. The only party that would end up on the defense is Dion and his lackeys. If he actually does materialize a lawsuit, which is near impossible, I will invest enough in lawyer fees to have Dion living on welfare the rest of his short cocain infested life.

Viewpoint
10-25-2000, 01:35 AM
Such dishonesty such as this should not go unpunished. This is if anything a step in the right direction.

BonusKun

vincewy
10-25-2000, 01:42 AM
Shawn, you can actually save the email and file charge against Dion for felony (any amount over $500), anyway, you shouldn't even have dealt with him in the first place but I think your losing the amount has saved a lot for the community, at least take that into consideration.

In the meantime they can be back on black book.

Shawn
10-25-2000, 01:57 AM
I will refrain from adding them to the black book, despite the threatening phone call and emails. Chris has the rest of the month to ship the 3 unreleased carts to me. If I donít receive the carts by November 1st, then I will proceed with the traditional routine I take when NGF deals go bad. If past experience is a determining factor concerning my carts, then there is a 99% chance I wonít get my games this month. NGF deals take months, not weeks! However, there is still that 1% chance that NGF will come through.

The last positive email I received from Chris concerning my carts was on October 10th. Since then, I have only received negative emails. Chris even threatened to keep my carts or charge me thousands to get them back! Such jealousy and hate they display, itís hilarious! Itís as if they blame me for the entire community alienating and hating them.

Shawn
10-25-2000, 02:05 AM
Besides, the Black Book is insignificant in comparison to these forums. The forums are like the Black Book updated constantly by many voices. Itís no wonder Chris and Dion are losing self-control. Put your self in their shoes, if only for only a moment. Now you know what being in hell is like.

vincewy
10-25-2000, 02:06 AM
In many ways, it's sad it had turned this way, when I first got into Neo-Geo scene online and when I heard of Chris Ray and Dion, I looked them up and had a lot of respect for them for what they have and have done, and dedication to Neo-Geo. Dion had even called for a meeting together, which never came to materialize.

vincewy
10-25-2000, 02:10 AM
Shawn, just forgot to mention one thing, in my class of Business Law, the terms demafatio and slander are defined when a claim or statement is false. Since you have enough evidence to proove the claim to be valid, would you be able to counter that?

Shawn
10-25-2000, 02:14 AM
I welcome a lawsuit. Let Dion spit in the wind.

Neo-jorge
10-25-2000, 02:23 AM
However, Chris and Dion = NGF. Make that Chris & Dion + Jorge = NGF. So I suppose Dion is not only in control of Jorge, but Chris as well.

Shawn what the hell are you babaling about?
Where do you make these Claims about dion controlling anyone ?

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com (http://www.neogeofreak.com)

Mouse_Master
10-25-2000, 02:26 AM
I will speak up here....

Remember my deal for my games, over 4 months old.... Now being investigated by the US Postal Inspectors and the IFCC has yet to decide who will pursue it.

Not defamation if it is true. I've presented the facts, and they have not been coutered with any true facts, only lies and stories of how records do not last long, so on....

Keith

Iori
10-25-2000, 02:28 AM
Jorbot, why aren't you defending your sleazy master?

Neo-jorge
10-25-2000, 02:30 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Shawn:
[B]I canít believe this guy is supposed to be in his 30ís. His extreme jealousy has turned into hate. Legal action? What a joke. He doesnít have a case and never did. The only party that would end up on the defense is Dion and his lackeys. If he actually does materialize a lawsuit, which is near impossible, I will invest enough in lawyer fees to have Dion living on welfare the rest of his short cocain infested life.

You are really out of line Shawn, how people choose to live thier lives should not be any of your concern, 1st off you dont know Dion that well to pass judgement about the man.

Neo-jorge

Shawn
10-25-2000, 02:35 AM
I could care less about Dionís personal life.

That was a lame attempt at a spin tactic.

The issue at hand concerns the threats towards my self, my belongings, the forums and itís members.

Neo-jorge
10-25-2000, 02:46 AM
That was a lame attempt at a spin tactic.

Very Lame indeed.......
Perhaps instead of being such a posty,
You should try resolving your issues with the party's......Just a Hint....

Neo-jorge
WWW.neogeofreak.com (http://WWW.neogeofreak.com)

Robi15
10-25-2000, 02:50 AM
Jorge, you ARE controlled by Dion. It was he who wanted you to gome here in the first place. Who controlls who here is not the issue! The problem is with Shawn's carts and this THREAT from NGF and Dion! http://smilecwm.tripod.com/corky/corkysm67.gif

Shawn, this time you should take action right away. File a lawsuit against NGF!

NGF- sucks BIG TIME.
http://smilecwm.tripod.com/monsieurboo/e.gif Robi15

wjw123
10-25-2000, 03:37 AM
Shawn,

There is a FINAL and A SECOND FINAL - does not make sense to me. The FINAL should be FINAL. I guess NGF needs a dictionary.

NGF have cheated people enough, now the neo geo community will be force to join against them - by not buy anything from NGF. NOT one penny to NGF. It has STARTED. Spread the word to the world.

The fact is NGF can fool some people some of the time but not all of the neo geo fans, all of the time.

[This message has been edited by wjw123 (edited October 25, 2000).]

shroudz
10-25-2000, 03:37 AM
I can't Belive these dicks, If anyone threatned me like that, I'd have a baseball bat ready for the kill,I guess you have to make a choice shawn.
1. Kiss their ass to get your games back
2. Lawsuit
3. Threaten back

Kissing their ass will definately get your games back but could u ever live with urself.

A Lawsuit would be expensive and tiresome but could be effective,

Threaten back and start a war, Yup that sounds goods, NGF Vs the world, I remember a kid in school that everyone picked on including myself, we would always tease, bash
and bash some more, when I look back on how we treated him, would I change that, HELL NO, the guy wass a serious A - HOLE, even if you helped him out, he would later backstab you so you would be forced to bash him again anyways the point is maybe this Dion character is like that and no matter what you say or do the guy is beyond help and lives in his own world and just can't realize what a asshole he is, Kinda just like a dog with rabies and needs to be put down.

JRock917
10-25-2000, 06:37 AM
SO, NFG is acutally losing money..GOOD! Truth hurts dont it NGF??? Thats what is supposed to happen to crooked outfits like that- people should boycott them and they should be forced to go under because they are in the business of ripping people off. Shawn, you about had me rolling with your, shall we say, "rebuttal" to Dion concerning a lawsuit. Dion needs to give that shit a rest. Cant he and Chris just stop making scam carts, leave us alone, and live happily ever after? Cant Jorge go with them? This is crazy. NGF is just screwing around with people like they ever have, and now are threatening to commit another crime- OPENLY! That beats anything I have ever seen. Not only being crooks, but openly making it clear. NGF is sinking fast, and there are not enough people on board to bail water. I kept that slanderous little email I received from Dion..not to mention all the other people here who have kept many, many records of their dealings with NGF. So NGF wants to sue us huh? Can NGF say "CLASS ACTION lawsuit against them"?!? This is really so utterly stupid; these forums are beginning to have the impact they should have, and that is to educate the neo community, and Dion cant stand it. Too bad, too sad. This might be a good time for all the Dionites to huddle together and sing a song...

Big Bruno
10-25-2000, 08:20 AM
well his threat of keeping your carts is ridiculous. I mean if he really wanted to build a case he would need to give you what you paid for. Imagine going before a judge and saying that you kept someone elses property because others were talking bad about you in a bullitin board. I would talk to a lawyer shawn just to see what he/she says, but even if a case is filed it could be hung up for years or more. Also since you have several of the NGF carts and not all of them are from SNK I guess you would have evidence to file a misrepresentation lawsuit. After all neo geo freak is a SNK publication which would imply that the carts are from SNK. Unless NGF is a actually registered Business name in the US. I would be interested to know if that was true. Anyway shawn as I said hundred of time, I do not think the name calling and pictures are neccessary but oppinion expressed by people involved whould not be a problem.

Fran
10-25-2000, 08:52 AM
shroudz

TOO right

when dealing with scum
violence's the only way to go,i suppose

all the negotiating bollocks....
all the useless advice / talk...

all them words
they'll just fall on deaf ears

so lets spare our precious time

AND

Whoever said violence never solves problems,
obviously never used enough of it

Fran

nick_th_fury
10-25-2000, 09:26 AM
Whoever said violence never solves problems,
obviously never used enough of it
--------------------------------------

HAhahahahqhhahahahahahahakhbvsbdbd.
that cracked me up.
-nick

Robi15
10-25-2000, 09:31 AM
Hmm, Idonno there. Violence does not solve all problems. Violence is for monkeys. http://smilecwm.tripod.com/net6/scene.gif But to be smart, that's the keye. We must use the law here. Violence can be used in extreme situations. Like if somebody kill's you'r mother or something. http://smilecwm.tripod.com/net6/ticking.gif They want to play games ok lets play games, but let us stay away from wiolence. Not worth it. http://smilecwm.tripod.com/net6/malelovies.gif Robi15

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
10-25-2000, 10:05 AM
YEA IT SEEMS THIS LAME IS SENDING ME MAIL TOO!,HES ASKING TO STOP AND BE FREINDS!! AHAHAGHASA ..WHEN I GO TO REPLY IT SAYS USER HAS NOT ALLOWED YOU TO E MAIL HIM..AHAHAHAA!!! DION WE BEEN WARRIN FOR 4 YRS!!!! ITS TIME YOU BOW DOWN AND KISS DEFEAT!!! GAME OVER//////

Fran
10-25-2000, 10:24 AM
violence is for monkeys alright

but dolphins were monkeys
who didnae like the land

VinylBoy
10-25-2000, 10:44 AM
If the guys at NGF do not want their sales to be hurt, then they shouldn't have been so harmful in the first place. If they want to be treated as a respectable business, then they in turn should give respect. However, the members of NGF do nothing more than conduct horrendous business practices, and treat the core of the Neo Geo fans like peasants of a feudalistic country.

All the rough treatment they're getting now has been brought on themselves. If they didn't want their dirty laundry to be public, they shouldn't have been so public about their business practices in the first place. You don't see NCS coming on the forum bragging about their sales and availability of video game sales, or their ability to provide people with a service; everyone knows that thet do just that, and that they run a well known and well liked business.

I don't expect any of the three stooges to read this and change their ways... but if the main ringleader is reading this, I do want to mention one thing that should remind him what I was trying to say in the first place when we had our heated debate on the mailing list... Maybe now he knows what I'm saying when I stated that he was "staring in the face of extinction".

BTW, a message to Fran... your posts DO RULE! http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/biggrin.gif LOL!

"Real programmers don't write in FORTRAN. FORTRAN is for pipe stress freaks and crystallography weenies. FORTRAN is for wimp engineers who wear white socks." - Unknown

[This message has been edited by VinylBoy (edited October 25, 2000).]

wjw123
10-25-2000, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by VinylBoy:

"staring in the face of extinction".
(edited October 25, 2000).]

Deja Vu - you must have just watch Jussasic Park too. Your Post was very well put.
http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/smile.gif http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/smile.gif http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/smile.gif

Big Bruno
10-25-2000, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by VinylBoy:
You don't see NCS coming on the forum bragging about their sales and availability of video game sales, or their ability to provide people with a service; everyone knows that thet do just that, and that they run a well known and well liked business.

you also do not see NCS selling Kof for way above cost or making up a US version of the game and saying it is a official cart only for big tymers. You are right NGF brought this all on this themselves with thier arrogency and condisending tones. No when NGF goes away I will not shead a Tear or even blink. I think it will open up the Neo community to the true neo fans on those that really care about the system not someone in it for a fast buck.

Mike
10-25-2000, 11:56 AM
I see that Shawn is selling his entire collection of NGF crap.

That is the way to go.

Whether or not you realize it Shawn, you are a role model as a collector, and by selling off the fake endorsments you show a lot of new guys that loyalty to the origional SNK Neo Geo is the only way to go.

NGF? It might as well be called Neo Kinkos.

Heck, even if you do get your carts back Shawn, do you think that they're actually going to work?

I can see it now...yes I see broken carts, made to look like they were mishandled in shipping and, wait whats this?..NGF going under for ripping another person off ;[

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
10-25-2000, 12:34 PM
VIOLENCE IS A MEANS TO A END!!! SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT LEARN..I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WHATSO EVER GETTING VIOLENT ON SOME CHUMP WHO DESERVES IT..I GUARENTEE IT WILL STOP AFTER A NICE ASS BEATING.......

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
10-25-2000, 12:35 PM
VIOLENCE IS A MEANS TO A END!!! SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT LEARN..I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WHATSO EVER GETTING VIOLENT ON SOME CHUMP WHO DESERVES IT..I GUARENTEE IT WILL STOP AFTER A NICE ASS BEATING.......

chimpmeister
2nd Final Warning . . . LOL!!

Where the hell does this JERKOFF (yes you Dion) come off with these IDIOTIC warnings?

Dude, your shitty business practices for all those years have trashed your "business", such as it is. Why whine about it now, you had many years of high profits from all your fake carts, just pocket the money and move on to another hobby to scam people!

This guy is getting REAL desperate. I haven't mentioned it in the forums, but I'm going to go ahead now:

Dion requested my eBay ID information (dkd4 did, that's Dion on eBay) and then called my house at 3:25 AM in the morning FOUR TIMES, about a week ago. After he said a few threatening words, I hung up and did a call trace. He's been reported to the local police and to the phone company, and to eBay Safe Harbor. Any more calls, Dion, and this case goes forward and you get charged, got it? AND, you lose your precious dkd4 eBay ID as well, then you'll have to start from scratch again with that. And I seriously doubt you'll gather much positive feedback in the future, since eBay now REQUIRES that feedback be posted for AUCTIONS only.

I don't care to talk to a ripoff artist like you or any of your buddies, so you might want to think hard before you call me again.

Dion is a desperate person trying to rescue a dead "business" such as it is. "NGF" is NOT the "Neo Geo Future", its just a couple crooks whose number is up. End of story.

Robi15
The official NGF death day! 25-10-2000

Lets remember that. Let's gome together next year and celebrate!! http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Lord Illicious
10-25-2000, 12:46 PM
Looks like Dion has some emotional probs with losing a great many customers cuz of the anti-NGF auction.
I get many emails now with "thank yous" and coments about many sources of great links and MVS dealers.
If he want to take me to court then bring it on.
All i did was provide another/better/cheaper source of info towards Neo Geo and its MVS, Homecart, news and anything else to the newbeez.
That ambiguous gay dickhead wanna sue me then go ahead and try it.
I cant believe this shit.

Dolphin
10-25-2000, 01:15 PM
Thatís ironic, a ďsecondĒ final warningÖ

It's ironic in the same sense that there are ten "Final Fantasy" games! http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

Whoever said violence never solves problems, obviously never used enough of it.

Heh, this reminded me of a quote from Heinlein's "Starship Troopers" (the book, not the movie):

"Any person who clings to the historically untrue doctrine that Ďviolence never settled anythingí, I would advise to conjure up the ghosts of Napoleon Bonaparte and of the Duke of Wellington and let them debated it. The ghost of Hitler could referee and the jury might be the dodo, the great auk, and the passenger pigeon. Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor."

Billkwando
10-25-2000, 01:16 PM
Finally the efforts of the other SNK Devils and myself have paid off. I remember back when there were only four of us trying to take dion and chris down.

Hats off to the other Original SNK Warlords besides myself:

Gui Long
Lord Samhain
SNKiller (who's since left the scene, but would be very happy to see we've succeeded)

Making the world a better place for Neo Geo is everyone's job, so I'm glad there are more of you who're willing to do it! Hats off to you too! http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/smile.gif

Thanks,
Billkwando
http://grador.radix.net/~kws/trey/utngmlink.gif http://www.undertheneogeomoon.com

[This message has been edited by Billkwando (edited October 25, 2000).]

NGF
10-25-2000, 01:17 PM
Once again, you guys amaze us.
How can you keep believing this made up crap?

Here is the word.
Either Shawn made up that fake email sent to him dy "Dion" so he could post it in these forums or someone else sent it to Shawn and made it look like it came from "Dion."

Shawn, why don't you forward the original email to "Dion."

Also, Dion doesn't spell the word "Thanx."

We think Shawn is just trying to make up some more hype because he knows who really is NeoGeo.

You guys are so typical.
Grow up already.

NGF

NGF
10-25-2000, 01:20 PM
NGF sales are higher now than ever before.
But it's nice to know that once again, a post containing NGF in it has already gotten so many replies. As you can see, NGF still rules.

You guys must be so jealous. It's nice to see the good keeping of the NGF name is stronger now than ever before.

It really makes me wonder if Shawn made the entire thing up for his need of friends.
(oh please look at me, I need friends)

NGF

lemonflav
10-25-2000, 01:33 PM
DION you are such a bitter little school girl!

Should we be expecting your third final warning next week?

Mouse_Master
10-25-2000, 01:44 PM
Provide me the original message with the full headers, and I can tell you if the message is authentic.

Keith

Viewpoint
10-25-2000, 02:16 PM
Hmph

BonusKun

VinylBoy
10-25-2000, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by wjw123:
Deja Vu - you must have just watch Jussasic Park too. Your Post was very well put.
http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/smile.gif http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/smile.gif http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/smile.gif

I did watch the film (and totally forgot that someone said that line), however, this is also the title of this very cool import I purchased a few years back. It's a groovy, loungy and very deep samba house track that also has this poem of the same title. Very deep and thought provoking.

I used the poem as an intro over some ambient track on one of my CD demos last year. If you want to check it out, it's on my own personal web page in the listening room section under "Sunday Brunch 2".

Here's the URL: http://www.midnight-society.com.

Sorry for the self plug, peoples... http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Shawn
10-25-2000, 04:10 PM
Return-Path: <dkd4@aol.com>
Received: from c004.sfo.cp.net (c004-h009.c004.sfo.cp.net [209.228.14.66])
by ccr.siteprotect.com (8.9.3/8.9.3) with SMTP id XAA18039
for <shawn@neo-geo.com>; Tue, 24 Oct 2000 23:33:50 -0500
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 23:33:50 -0500
Message-Id: <200010250433.XAA18039@ccr.siteprotect.com>
Received: (cpmta 27017 invoked from network); 24 Oct 2000 21:33:19 -0700
Received: from 63-216-232-66.sdsl.cais.net (HELO aol.com) (63.216.232.66)
by smtp.namezero.com (209.228.14.66) with SMTP; 24 Oct 2000 21:33:19 -0700
X-Sent: 25 Oct 2000 04:33:19 GMT
To: <shawn@neo-geo.com>
X-Priority: 1
Subject: Forum Warning
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Mouse_Master
10-25-2000, 04:31 PM
The message does *NOT* appear to be authentic.

Why? From examining the headers, the message was sent from a DSL line provided by CAIS Internet, I believe the sender is located in New York. They used the server 'smtp.namezero.com' to send the mail through, and just changed their email address to DKD4@aol.com.

So, NGF had nothing to do with this email. They are telling the truth this time.

Keith

[This message has been edited by Mouse_Master (edited October 25, 2000).]

JMKurtz
10-25-2000, 04:40 PM
So? What's to say he didn't send it anyway? He obviously knows a few things about faking accounts, etc.

Jeff

[This message has been edited by JMKurtz (edited October 25, 2000).]

Mouse_Master
10-25-2000, 04:42 PM
I can not say that they did not get someone to send it, but I can say that it did not come from Dion who is in Las Vegas....

Keith

Shawn
10-25-2000, 04:49 PM
This doesnít change the fact that has Dion threatened me, my belongings, the forums and itís members by phone and email. This 2nd warning is merely the 1st warning reworded, even if Dion didnít send it again, he has already made these threats clear.

I suppose itís a good thing I didnít jump to conclusions and add Chris to the Black Book. There is still a chance that NGF will come through and send me my games. Iím giving Chris the rest of the month to ship.

JMKurtz
10-25-2000, 04:51 PM
Anyone can bounce an email off an open server, or even use an anonymous service.

He may not have done it, but so what?

Jeff

JMKurtz
10-25-2000, 04:57 PM
Dion called where I work last Friday trying to get me in trouble. The people I work with don't give a rat's ass about who Dion is, what he does.

Talk about an obsession... Almost borderline stalking, if it wasn't for him living so far away.

The boy has some serious insecurity issues he needs to deal with. I can't help but feel sorry for him.

Jeff

PS: Look - 4:56 PM - I'm at work...

[This message has been edited by JMKurtz (edited October 25, 2000).]

chimpmeister
10-25-2000, 05:10 PM
Yeah Jeff, he called me at home about a week ago at 3:25 AM, 4 times. He's obsessed with trying to intimidate people into not posting anything negative about himself or "NGF", such as it is (the fantasy company).

I filed a police report and reported the calls to the phone company. I also complained to eBay Safe Harbor, where good old "dkd4" had gotten my home phone number from.

He wants to play Mr. Punk, I'll play that game, and maybe we'll see "dkd4" go "bye-bye". Then lets see how fast he can rebuild a fake-129 feedback rating . . . http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/smile.gif

NeoLord
10-25-2000, 05:16 PM
Don't judge that e-mail message too quickly. I used to work for an ISP company, and
believe me, there are programs out there that can mask your account with someone else's information. How is it done? Just type in a server domain (i.e. AOL.COM) and this program randomly grabs a user IP from your domain of choice. It happened to one of our customers; he was complaining that someone was sending him threatening e-mails,
claiming he was harassing that person. Even when you send an e-mail message, the IP
stolen by this program masks your user information completely; your primary ISP's e-mail server settings do not appear in the message header.

[This message has been edited by NeoLord (edited October 25, 2000).]

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
10-25-2000, 05:34 PM
YOU MAKE A TON OF SENSE FRAN!! KILLLLLLLL

Lord Illicious
10-25-2000, 05:40 PM
THIS MEANS FUCKING WAR!! AND MR. DICKHEAD DICKASS KNOES WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
10-25-2000, 05:42 PM
LETS SEE !!!BEING THE LEGAL MASTERMIND THAT I AM .AND HAVING SERVERD MY PERDITION IN HELL,LEGALLY SHAWN SHOULD FILE FEDERAL MAIL FRAUD CHARGES AGAINST DION AND THE NGF NAME,IF YOU SUE YOU WILL DEFINATELY WIN...INTERNET MAIL FRAUD IS A FEDERAL CRIME,ID LIKE TO SEE DION IN THE JOINT, AHHHAHAA MY BOYS BE SELLIN YOU FOR COOKIES AND PAINTIN NEO GEO ON YER PUNK ASS///LEGALLY YOU HAVE A CRIMINAL CASE....I CAN HELP YOU IF YOUD LIKE. JUST MAIL ME....NOVEMBER COMIN FIRE

JRock917
10-25-2000, 06:08 PM
The simple fact that Dion has the pure audacity to call people at home clearly and plainly shows how desperate he is to reclaim some of his respect, if he had any to begin with. Chimp, if he was not calling you in the early morning to threaten you, I would think he wanted phone sex http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/smile.gif. These guys need to be put down by whatever mean necessary, maybe Devil and Fran have a point there; perhaps the kindof force needed is caused by the bad publicity NGF is getting and all the reports that are being sent to the authorities about them. Whatever we can do as a community to put those screwballs out of business I am all for it.

The Black Knight
10-25-2000, 06:22 PM
Once again, you guys amaze us.
How can you keep believing this made up crap?
Here is the word.
Either Shawn made up that fake email sent to him dy "Dion" so he could post it in these forums or
someone else sent it to Shawn and made it look like it came from "Dion."

Shawn, why don't you forward the original email to "Dion."

Also, Dion doesn't spell the word "Thanx."

We think Shawn is just trying to make up some more hype because he knows who really is NeoGeo.

You guys are so typical.
Grow up already.

NGF www.neogeofreak.com (http://www.neogeofreak.com)

Please read this carefully for intent...these conclusions are exact and drawn rather quickly, and laced with insults. An entirely new topic is created to grab attention to someone "mistaking" a person from New York for Dion.

What does a prankster stand to gain from impersonating Dion and threatening not to give Shawn's carts back? There are better pranks...it's possible this is just a nasty joke, but unlikely...there's little motivation, and more logical fake emails to send. If this "person" was against Neogeofreak, they'd have to be fairly stupid to do this...it's possible as well, but using Shawn as a pawn in a feeble attempt to cause confusion...doubtful on many levels. For example, if someone was going to run a scam like this, they'd probably try to contact Shawn first and tell him "Let's discredit Dion with a fake message, play along." And Shawn would say no, and it would stop like there. Most people don't take the risk of leaving their ally in the dark, at least not until they've recieved disapproval from them first. And I'm sure any one of you could think of better, funnier, and more useful imitation e-mails to send (only in your fantasies of course...one shouldn't go overboard). So why would someone against NeoGeoFreak send a message threatening to deny Shawn his carts? Put up to the tests of logic and plain common sense, it doesn't add up.

However, say Dion remotely sends a mail message from New York, placing a few discrepancies in the message on purpose to make it look like an imposter. Not a hard thing to do at all...I've seen people with little computer experience instructed how to do it. Or, more likely, he tells a friend in New York to do it. This hopefully provokes Shawn enough to post against it, and then he waits...waits until enough people have said: "This is Dion"...then you come out and say "LOOK CLOSER, BIG TYMERS AT NEO GEO FREEK DID NOT SEND."

Suddenly, they look (somewhat) innocent, and the rest of the population looks foolish for believing a disguised e-mail.

But haven't Dion and Chris sent numerous fake e-mails in the past, from different sources, in different writing styles to try and throw off the people they are scamming? I've listened to so many account of people saying Dion, Chris, and even other Neo-Geo scam runners outside of their clique denying that the original message, or later messages, were from them...and then producing "proof" of such things. While it may not be the case, this kind of email falsification is Dion and Chris's game. But why falsify your own messages?

The person that stands to gain the most from a disguised e-mail either remotely or personally sent from a far-off state in their name is Neo Geo Freak. What they need right now is to discredit the people that are pointing out their illegal actions, their fraud. They need to try and prove that the people they ripped off are not credible enough to speak truths against them. This incident also tries to divert attention from what they've done in the past to the "innocent Neo Geo Freak" of today, "wronged by impersonation".

There's two answers to this...this could be a person imitating Neo Geo Freak, being an imbecile.

But due to the specific nature of the response NGF gave...the insulting tone, and the arrogant and irritating "you mistake us" demeanor...I have reason to suspect Neo Geo Freak of falsifying e-mails to discredit those that would shut them down. They have the most to gain...they have the motive, they have the reputation, and if they have enough brains to upload to a website, I wouldn't put getting an e-mail message to come from a different source or through an anonymizer service past them. Although my suspicions of them are strong, in any event, don't believe a word they say. Dion, Chris, and this new conspirator, Neo-Jorge, are not to be trusted, at all costs.

It matters if Shawn is getting his carts or not to Shawn and to the people watching this event. But in the case of Neogeofreak VS the honest Neogeo-playing community, the outcome of that transaction would be like removing or adding a small amount of icing to an already overloaded cake. Neogeofreak has already been proven to be a homegrown scam, and people need to stop buying their goods and start pursuing legal action, no matter what apologies are given, no matter what comes along. The time for redemption and apology is PAST. Many continue to pursue legal action against them...and there's quite a few things pending I'm sure Dion and Chris don't know about...they wont see the lion when it strikes. Everyone, be patient, and continue to keep the truth of their scam artistry out in the open. With the honest Neo-Geo fanbase growing at an alarming rate, and being informed of Dion's illegal cart piracy and theft, and the legal beagle doing excellent work, Neogeofreak will not last long. Dion and Chris are feeble-minded hedonistic animals drunk on the taste of easy money, to be sure...and they are also cowards. They know they are in trouble now (although their estimates are but a fraction of the real danger, I assure you), and will do anything to try and keep in the money and out of jail. Don't trust them, or anyone pretending to be them. Neogeofreak IS on its way down. Please sit back and watch them burn.

lemonflav
10-26-2000, 12:30 AM
Uh? OK!

chimpmeister
10-26-2000, 12:42 AM
Good analysis, Black Knight. Very thoughtful and provoking.

Hey, and did you know there was a GREAT pinball game out about 10 years ago called Black Knight? I used to love that game, and Cheetah, and a few others . . . and I wasn't really a pinball nut.

Just a bit of trivia which I'm sure you were already aware of . . . http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/smile.gif

Robi15
10-26-2000, 04:41 AM
Tthe Black Knight.

I agree with you 100%. We must be smart here.
Very well written. Good point's.

Robi15

JRock917
10-28-2000, 08:39 AM
Black Knight, are you some kind of a philisopher or something? http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/smile.gif I have not read a post with that much thought put into it in a while; I actually found myself reading and re-reading everything just to make sure it sunk in. Cheers!

Billkwando
10-31-2000, 01:12 PM
Black Knight, you're a man of well chosen words. Do I know you?? http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/smile.gif

Thanks,
Billkwando
http://grador.radix.net/~kws/trey/utngmlink.gif http://www.undertheneogeomoon.com

Tora Kouhi
01-20-2002, 06:44 PM
Get the fuck out of here Ragus-sama.

ShinIoriYagami
01-20-2002, 06:46 PM
[quote]Originally posted by FinalFantasyMan:
<strong>YOU PUSSY</strong><hr></blockquote>BOBAKS GONNA OWN YOUR ASS