2nd final warning from Dion

Shawn

snkusa.com
I received yet another final warning from Dion. That’s ironic, a “second” final warning… Any ways, apparently NGF is not doing better than ever as they stated in the forums recently. He’s complaining about the negative posts on these forums hurting his sales. What I don’t appreciate is the fact that he’s threatening to have Chris not return my unreleased carts that are valued at $2600.

You see, Jeff returned the DOA Strikers 45 to Chris, and around the same time I also sent Chris Neo Driftout and Mahjong Jansin, which were in dire need of cart sticker corrections. He’s actually admitting to stealing what’s mine this time, no more lost carts, just going to keep them. Similar to Keiths situation, only this is > 30x the loss for me. Pretty shitty considering this deal had nothing to do with Dion. I made this deal with Chris Ray, and sent payment to Chris Ray. However, Chris and Dion = NGF. Make that Chris & Dion + Jorge = NGF. So I suppose Dion is not only in control of Jorge, but Chris as well.

email from dkd4@aol.com sent Tue 10/24/00 9:34 PM:
This is the last time im writing to tell you that your forum is hurting my sales and if you dont modify or delete these negative posts about me or NGF you can forget about recieving your carts. Thanx to you and some other fools that have made that anti-NGF auction and many complaints to Ebay and NCS , i will have no choise but to take legal actions against you and many others for ruining my legal practices if this continues.

Dion Dakis http://www.neogeofreak.com/

Shawn

snkusa.com
I can’t believe this guy is supposed to be in his 30’s. His extreme jealousy has turned into hate. Legal action? What a joke. He doesn’t have a case and never did. The only party that would end up on the defense is Dion and his lackeys. If he actually does materialize a lawsuit, which is near impossible, I will invest enough in lawyer fees to have Dion living on welfare the rest of his short cocain infested life.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Such dishonesty such as this should not go unpunished. This is if anything a step in the right direction.

BonusKun

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Shawn, you can actually save the email and file charge against Dion for felony (any amount over $500), anyway, you shouldn't even have dealt with him in the first place but I think your losing the amount has saved a lot for the community, at least take that into consideration.

In the meantime they can be back on black book.

Shawn

snkusa.com
I will refrain from adding them to the black book, despite the threatening phone call and emails. Chris has the rest of the month to ship the 3 unreleased carts to me. If I don’t receive the carts by November 1st, then I will proceed with the traditional routine I take when NGF deals go bad. If past experience is a determining factor concerning my carts, then there is a 99% chance I won’t get my games this month. NGF deals take months, not weeks! However, there is still that 1% chance that NGF will come through.

The last positive email I received from Chris concerning my carts was on October 10th. Since then, I have only received negative emails. Chris even threatened to keep my carts or charge me thousands to get them back! Such jealousy and hate they display, it’s hilarious! It’s as if they blame me for the entire community alienating and hating them.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Besides, the Black Book is insignificant in comparison to these forums. The forums are like the Black Book updated constantly by many voices. It’s no wonder Chris and Dion are losing self-control. Put your self in their shoes, if only for only a moment. Now you know what being in hell is like.

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
In many ways, it's sad it had turned this way, when I first got into Neo-Geo scene online and when I heard of Chris Ray and Dion, I looked them up and had a lot of respect for them for what they have and have done, and dedication to Neo-Geo. Dion had even called for a meeting together, which never came to materialize.

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Shawn, just forgot to mention one thing, in my class of Business Law, the terms demafatio and slander are defined when a claim or statement is false. Since you have enough evidence to proove the claim to be valid, would you be able to counter that?

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
However, Chris and Dion = NGF. Make that Chris & Dion + Jorge = NGF. So I suppose Dion is not only in control of Jorge, but Chris as well.

Shawn what the hell are you babaling about?
Where do you make these Claims about dion controlling anyone ?

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
I will speak up here....

Remember my deal for my games, over 4 months old.... Now being investigated by the US Postal Inspectors and the IFCC has yet to decide who will pursue it.

Not defamation if it is true. I've presented the facts, and they have not been coutered with any true facts, only lies and stories of how records do not last long, so on....

Keith

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Shawn:
I can’t believe this guy is supposed to be in his 30’s. His extreme jealousy has turned into hate. Legal action? What a joke. He doesn’t have a case and never did. The only party that would end up on the defense is Dion and his lackeys. If he actually does materialize a lawsuit, which is near impossible, I will invest enough in lawyer fees to have Dion living on welfare the rest of his short cocain infested life.

You are really out of line Shawn, how people choose to live thier lives should not be any of your concern, 1st off you dont know Dion that well to pass judgement about the man.

Neo-jorge

www.neogeofreak.com

Shawn

snkusa.com
I could care less about Dion’s personal life.

That was a lame attempt at a spin tactic.

The issue at hand concerns the threats towards my self, my belongings, the forums and it’s members.

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
That was a lame attempt at a spin tactic.

Very Lame indeed.......
Perhaps instead of being such a posty,
You should try resolving your issues with the party's......Just a Hint....

Neo-jorge
WWW.neogeofreak.com

Robi15

20 Year Member
Jorge, you ARE controlled by Dion. It was he who wanted you to gome here in the first place. Who controlls who here is not the issue! The problem is with Shawn's carts and this THREAT from NGF and Dion!
corkysm67.gif

Shawn, this time you should take action right away. File a lawsuit against NGF!

NGF- sucks BIG TIME.
e.gif
Robi15

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Shawn,

There is a FINAL and A SECOND FINAL - does not make sense to me. The FINAL should be FINAL. I guess NGF needs a dictionary.

NGF have cheated people enough, now the neo geo community will be force to join against them - by not buy anything from NGF. NOT one penny to NGF. It has STARTED. Spread the word to the world.

The fact is NGF can fool some people some of the time but not all of the neo geo fans, all of the time.

[This message has been edited by wjw123 (edited October 25, 2000).]

shroudz

n00b
I can't Belive these dicks, If anyone threatned me like that, I'd have a baseball bat ready for the kill,I guess you have to make a choice shawn.
1. Kiss their ass to get your games back
2. Lawsuit
3. Threaten back

Kissing their ass will definately get your games back but could u ever live with urself.

A Lawsuit would be expensive and tiresome but could be effective,

Threaten back and start a war, Yup that sounds goods, NGF Vs the world, I remember a kid in school that everyone picked on including myself, we would always tease, bash
and bash some more, when I look back on how we treated him, would I change that, HELL NO, the guy wass a serious A - HOLE, even if you helped him out, he would later backstab you so you would be forced to bash him again anyways the point is maybe this Dion character is like that and no matter what you say or do the guy is beyond help and lives in his own world and just can't realize what a asshole he is, Kinda just like a dog with rabies and needs to be put down.

JRock917

, ,
SO, NFG is acutally losing money..GOOD! Truth hurts dont it NGF??? Thats what is supposed to happen to crooked outfits like that- people should boycott them and they should be forced to go under because they are in the business of ripping people off. Shawn, you about had me rolling with your, shall we say, "rebuttal" to Dion concerning a lawsuit. Dion needs to give that shit a rest. Cant he and Chris just stop making scam carts, leave us alone, and live happily ever after? Cant Jorge go with them? This is crazy. NGF is just screwing around with people like they ever have, and now are threatening to commit another crime- OPENLY! That beats anything I have ever seen. Not only being crooks, but openly making it clear. NGF is sinking fast, and there are not enough people on board to bail water. I kept that slanderous little email I received from Dion..not to mention all the other people here who have kept many, many records of their dealings with NGF. So NGF wants to sue us huh? Can NGF say "CLASS ACTION lawsuit against them"?!? This is really so utterly stupid; these forums are beginning to have the impact they should have, and that is to educate the neo community, and Dion cant stand it. Too bad, too sad. This might be a good time for all the Dionites to huddle together and sing a song...

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
well his threat of keeping your carts is ridiculous. I mean if he really wanted to build a case he would need to give you what you paid for. Imagine going before a judge and saying that you kept someone elses property because others were talking bad about you in a bullitin board. I would talk to a lawyer shawn just to see what he/she says, but even if a case is filed it could be hung up for years or more. Also since you have several of the NGF carts and not all of them are from SNK I guess you would have evidence to file a misrepresentation lawsuit. After all neo geo freak is a SNK publication which would imply that the carts are from SNK. Unless NGF is a actually registered Business name in the US. I would be interested to know if that was true. Anyway shawn as I said hundred of time, I do not think the name calling and pictures are neccessary but oppinion expressed by people involved whould not be a problem.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
shroudz

TOO right

when dealing with scum
violence's the only way to go,i suppose

all the negotiating bollocks....
all the useless advice / talk...

all them words
they'll just fall on deaf ears

so lets spare our precious time

AND

Whoever said violence never solves problems,
obviously never used enough of it

Fran

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
Whoever said violence never solves problems,
obviously never used enough of it
--------------------------------------

HAhahahahqhhahahahahahahakhbvsbdbd.
that cracked me up.
-nick

Robi15

20 Year Member
Hmm, Idonno there. Violence does not solve all problems. Violence is for monkeys.
scene.gif
But to be smart, that's the keye. We must use the law here. Violence can be used in extreme situations. Like if somebody kill's you'r mother or something.
ticking.gif
They want to play games ok lets play games, but let us stay away from wiolence. Not worth it.
malelovies.gif
Robi15

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

YEA IT SEEMS THIS LAME IS SENDING ME MAIL TOO!,HES ASKING TO STOP AND BE FREINDS!! AHAHAGHASA ..WHEN I GO TO REPLY IT SAYS USER HAS NOT ALLOWED YOU TO E MAIL HIM..AHAHAHAA!!! DION WE BEEN WARRIN FOR 4 YRS!!!! ITS TIME YOU BOW DOWN AND KISS DEFEAT!!! GAME OVER//////

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
violence is for monkeys alright

but dolphins were monkeys
who didnae like the land