About Jyosuis online

i havent bothered ordering with supersellers cause i hear people get their stuff within a week but the some get theirs months, now i dont like spending cash on things i dont get quickly enough, so i am with holding on purchasing neo carts on supersellers, but i heard of this Jyosuis site, but one question, where the hell is the order form to buy things, i dont see it anywhere on the site, i dont even know how much is shipping, also express shipping as well? can anybody help me please, and has anybody purchased from this site, how long did it take to recieve your carts, thanks to all!!!!!!

"it is written.....so it shall come to pass..QUOTE THE RAVEN.....NEVERMORE"

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
I too emailed him, like 3weeks ago, never replied.

His site hasnt been updated at all either, seems to have take a vacation.

JRock917

, ,
I have been waiting for the supersellers to get back to me on an order I placed almost a month ago. If I am correct in my understanding, they actually use a dictionary use to translate our emails and then respond to them, so it takes a while for a response. Either way, I just decided I would get the carts I wanted from Shawn, I should have done that in the first place; he is very fast and courteous, and can also speak English.
smile.gif

gargoyle7

20 Year Member
Heya Raven, I deal with Jyosui a lot, and am expecting a LB2 from him any day now.

I can't speak for Jyosui, but it seems that selling games is a hobby and part-time thing for him, and I think he works full-time already. I think he's a busy guy that tries to handle as many deals as he can on the side. He's a cool guy, and if you get a deal struck he always honors it, I know he definitely has with me.

Lee (garg7) http://www.neogeotemple.com - recently updated links section

so gargoyle u r saying i should deal with him then huh? i mean how long do i have to wait, and how do u order from him, and how much is shipping, and how much is express shipping, i want to buy some games definitely from him, but i dont understand the fact of buying something and i dont get it for like over a week, i dont have the patience for that, i dont know how some people do it, but i do need some neo carts, i only have baseball stars cause that what they gave me when i got the system, and KOF95 and SS2 but bothr my friends so i dont have any games really, i might buy from him depending on what your thinking of my situation is gargoyle

gargoyle7

20 Year Member
Hey Raven, sorry for the late reply man, school has me tied
smile.gif

All I can tell you is that Jyosui is %100 reliable IF you can get him to contact you. He seems to be in and out a lot, and may not be able to handle multiple orders at once. All I know is that once you strike a deal and send payment he comes through.

As for shipping, remember that Japan to US shipping is difficult because of distance alone. The BEST shipping (and for me the only way to go) is EMS shipping, its more expensive but MUCH more reliable and fast.

Good luck man, lemme know if you have other questions....

Lee (garg7) http://www.neogeotemple.com

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

i deal with jyosui alot.he gave me a wicked deal on a ninja masters home cart,ive ordered numerous carts all mint! all my carts have arrived a week later,also he throws in extras if he has them,such as kof,snk card packs..this cat is better than supersellers...

JRock917

, ,
..well in that case, and since he is a superseller himself, I would rather deal with an individual than a conglomorate. I might give him a shot and see if he can hook me up with some carts I want, if Shawn does not have them first. I like dealing with people who throw in extras.

so exactly how much is EMS anyways, i mean i want my shit fast too, but i sdont want to pay EMS and its pretty expensive and I STILL WAIT a long time, tell me exactly how much it is, and do i have to write all my info in the email since he doesnt have an order form like supersellers, and i want to pay by credit card is that safe with him? if all sounds well i just might place an order on monday when i get paid, let me know gargoyle

"Come with me.........and i shall set you free.....QUOTE THE RAVEN.......NEVERMORE"

gargoyle7

20 Year Member
Raven, I believe the first cart is $20, followed by $15 for 2 carts, from there I'm not sure. And I'm pretty sure Jyosui only takes International Postal Money Orders, not credit cards, though I could be wrong.

To make a deal, you have to email him what you want. He then emails you back to verify and includes your shipping charges. BTW, sending an International Postal Money Order by Global Priority is $5 postage.

Lee (garg7) http://www.neogeotemple.com

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

GARGS CORRECT ON THE EMS PRICE.HEY GARG YOUR PAGE FKN KILLS!!!MORE PIKS AND REVIEWS PLEASE! SAMHAIN