PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Neo News Magazine



NeoLord
10-23-2000, 06:40 PM
http://neonewsmagazine.bizland.com/cover.jpg

Here is the cover to Neo News Magazine! =)


[This message has been edited by NeoLord (edited October 23, 2000).]

NeoLord
10-23-2000, 06:42 PM
http://neonewsmagazine.bizland.com/page1.jpg


This is my opening editorial for Neo News. =)

JRock917
10-23-2000, 06:43 PM
I really hope you dont take this the wrong way, but that cover sucks.... it sucks up the crap NGF would throw at us and spits it out! OK, I really like the cover, there, I said it.

NeoLord
10-23-2000, 06:45 PM
http://neonewsmagazine.bizland.com/page2.jpg


Page 2 of Neo News; Garou: MOTW review. =)

NeoLord
10-23-2000, 06:47 PM
http://neonewsmagazine.bizland.com/page3.jpg

Page 3; a review of Breakers Revenge. =)

NeoLord
10-23-2000, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by JRock917:
I really hope you dont take this the wrong way, but that cover sucks.... it sucks up the crap NGF would throw at us and spits it out! OK, I really like the cover, there, I said it.

http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/tongue.gif

benares
10-23-2000, 08:30 PM
YO!

You see that picture with Terry / Mai?

WTF is that? She is supposed to be with Andy!?!?

Todd
10-23-2000, 08:43 PM
Hey how can i score me a copy? http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/smile.gif

NeoLord
10-23-2000, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Todd:
Hey how can i score me a copy? http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/smile.gif

Please visit our web site neonews.cjb.net to order a copy (you can send your payment snail mail too. =) We just fixed a glaring glitch with our credit card accepting script, but if you encounter ANY problems, I urge everyone who subscribes to write me!

NeoLord
10-23-2000, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by benares:
YO!

You see that picture with Terry / Mai?

WTF is that? She is supposed to be with Andy!?!?

Maybe one Bogard brother isn't enough? hehe http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/tongue.gif

JRock917
10-23-2000, 09:13 PM
Yeah, this thing is coming together real nice; makes me glad to spend my money on quality publications like this!

NeoLord
10-23-2000, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by JRock917:
Yeah, this thing is coming together real nice; makes me glad to spend my money on quality publications like this!

Thanks! =) Your comments made my day! In fact, all the positive comments I've received
so far have made my day!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that PayPal stays tamed from now on.