Why I hate Neo Geo Freak.

BJMFH

Morden's Lackey
I have to be perfectly honest here. The main reason I hate NGF so much is their prices and their attitude toward to Neo Geo community. I really don't care about the converted cart issue. It's mostly the outrageous prices they charge. I guarantee you if NGF offered their games for 50 bucks a cart people would love them. Now I realize that some of you are into collecting all the official carts and that's cool. But most of us just enjoy playing the games any way we can. I have read alot of the complaints against NGF and some of them are legit, but I personally think most of us hate them because of the price issue. That's why I mostly purchase MVS games because of price. So next time you jump on the "I hate NGF bandwagon" ask yourself, do I hate them because of something they have personally done to me or do I hate because of their prices. Now pleeeeease understand that I am not supporting NGF in any way shape or form, so please don't kill me. NGF are still a bunch of stuck up fucks, but if their prices were cheaper I would not mind buying from them. This is just the simple opinion of a idiot!

JRock917

, ,
Ok, so lets forget for a minute how the sales of their illegal crap hurts the sale of legitimate SNK carts, its pure copyright infringement. Now, I do sometimes get off my stump a little bit and say things like, "well, an unreleased cart here or there cant hurt anything", and the like. Perhaps such things are actually good since they were never officially released on AES. But this scam cart they keep offering on ebay, that apparently ebay is too pussy whipped to take off the auction block, really pisses me off. That overpriced shit is all we need, especially in the wake of the upcoming release of the REAL cart. Now, as far as other reasons to not be able to stand them, look through these forums and you will find many. However, I jumped on the bandwagon because I was personally attacked for revealing their bullshit price on KOF 2000, and I dont play that shit; that, and the fact so many honest people have been ripped off by them is just intolorable. Dude, you are right, them damn prices is about the biggest reason of all to hate them, puts them in just about the same category as buyrite. But they do so much other shit- they dont deserve to treat people the way they do AND stay in business. Just the simple opinion of another idiot
smile.gif

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
WE ALL THINK NGF SUCKS!!! PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION IF YOU ALREADY HAVEN'T!! IT IS IN THE "NEWS" SECTION OF THIS FORUM