Neo News Magazine is here

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Neo-News magazine is finally here. Big Bruno and Jeff Kurtz have received their issues already (I would also like to thank Shawn for purchasing an issue also; thanks Shawn, it's on the way!).
Bilkwando, and co. (my staff members) will be getting their copies after we finish sending
issues to our subscribers to square everything away. Interested in our publication?

Neo-News Magazine is a bi-monthly full color journal which covers everything Neo Geo.
Our url is http://neonews.cjb.net (Internet Explorer is strongly recommended to surf our
site).

Our site was down for repairs but it is fully functional now.

This message also pertains to Jeff Kurtz and Big Bruno: did you enjoy the premier issue?
Send me an e-mail, guys!

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Actually It has not arrived yet maybe monday huh? I will tell you when it arrives.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by Big Bruno:
Actually It has not arrived yet maybe monday huh? I will tell you when it arrives.

I'll be looking forward to your post, Bruno! It has been a long time in coming, and I apologize to everyone for the delays.

JRock917

, ,
This is excellent! I am delighted to see a real publication being offered for this neo geo; up to this point the only other outfit I had heard of doing something like this was NGF, and I sure as heck wont be buying any of their rags anytime in the near future. I saw where I could suscribe on the website- I will sign up in the next week or so. Question- could one of you guys save one of those premier issues for me? If it cant be included in the one year subscription fee I will send you, I am willing to cover the cost of it separately. Anyway, something like this has my full support, and as I love to read magazines anyway, I am really looking forward to singing up. Thanks for offering the community something like thia!

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by JRock917:
This is excellent! I am delighted to see a real publication being offered for this neo geo; up to this point the only other outfit I had heard of doing something like this was NGF, and I sure as heck wont be buying any of their rags anytime in the near future. I saw where I could suscribe on the website- I will sign up in the next week or so. Question- could one of you guys save one of those premier issues for me? If it cant be included in the one year subscription fee I will send you, I am willing to cover the cost of it separately. Anyway, something like this has my full support, and as I love to read magazines anyway, I am really looking forward to singing up. Thanks for offering the community something like thia!

Will do! We will save a copy of the premier issue for you, JRock917, and this goes for
anyone else who is interested.

JRock917

, ,
Thanks man! I will send you guys payment around the end of the month; I want to get ALL of your isssues so I can archive them like I do my other game publications, and basically start a collection of them.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by Big Bruno:

Bruno, your copy of Neo News magazine was mailed on 10/19/00 and Jeff's was mailed on 10/18/00; both issues were shipped Priority mail and I assumed you had yours by now. In any case, I will be looking forward to your comments and suggestions! This goes for everyone here at Neo-Geo.com!

I

Iori

count me in. save me a premiere, I'll send a check on payday (the 1st)

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Thanks man! I will send you guys payment around the end of the month; I want to get ALL of your isssues so I can archive them like I do my other game publications, and basically start a collection of them.

You're welcome, and thank you! Our goal is to publish the best Neo magazine for gamers and collectors alike!

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by Iori:
count me in. save me a premiere, I'll send a check on payday (the 1st)

We sure will! =) The premier issue has Garou , Breakers Revenge, NGPC. =)

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by Ukyo:
Yeah, Im very interested!

=) We won't disappoint you! A copy of our premier issue will be set aside for you also!
=)

JRock917

, ,
neolord, we need more people like you in this community, again, I really like what you are doing here. Cheers!!!

Robi15

20 Year Member
How many pages does you'r magazine contain?
Can we see the cover?

Wow! Neo Geo has it's own magazine. That's very good. By the way. Where do you get all you'r info? Any contacts at Azure or former SNK emploees?

corkysm64.gif

Thanks

e.gif
Robi15

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
I recieved mine over the weekend. Haven't had time to read it yet, but I'm glad I got it.

Jeff

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

I STILL HAVE A TON OF NEO ENTHUSIAST! THOSE WHERE THE SHIT.IF THE NEW RAG IS JUST AS GOOD,COUNT ME IN!! SAMHAIN

Mike

Bead Banger
Neolord, we may have had beef in the past but I think you're doing a great job.

Sign me up!

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
This actually sounds interesting...
Maybe what you should do is scan the cover ofyour first issue and post it somewhere so we can see what's in the first issue. It could be something that I may want to get myself.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
neolord, we need more people like you in this community, again, I really like what you are doing here. Cheers!!!

(Blushes) Thanks. =) I love the Neo, and Neo News is my labor of love. I used to
published a small rag called New World Enthusiast which did extremely well. I had plenty
of contacts at SNK of America, and I still have contacts with SNK of Japan employees.
=)

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by Robi15:
How many pages does you'r magazine contain?
Can we see the cover?

Wow! Neo Geo has it's own magazine. That's very good. By the way. Where do you get all you'r info? Any contacts at Azure or former SNK emploees?

corkysm64.gif

Thanks
e.gif
Robi15

The first issues is 10 pages. The second issue will be much larger, and will contain more info. =) Our info comes directly from
SNK itself. We still have contacts with former SNK employees as well! =)

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by JMKurtz:
I recieved mine over the weekend. Haven't had time to read it yet, but I'm glad I got it.

Jeff

I hope you enjoy reading it when you have the time, Jeff. =)We placed our hearts and soul
into the premier issue!

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL:
I STILL HAVE A TON OF NEO ENTHUSIAST! THOSE WHERE THE SHIT.IF THE NEW RAG IS JUST AS GOOD,COUNT ME IN!! SAMHAIN

I'm glad you remember my Neo Enthusiast rag! Picture Neo Enthusiast in full color, and you get the idea! =)