Less than 1 week left for the NGF 2000

JRock917

, ,
god forbid I forget to put in my bid- why did you post that here, just to start more shit, or what? I respect the fact that out of all the Dionites that keep showing up on these boards, you seem to have the most professional air about you, but you know damn well that stinking cart is nothing but a rip off and no one in their right mind will buy it, although I am sure there is some "big sucker" who will. And I guess even if ebay shuts you down you will somehow still have some new winner listed on your site. Well, my best wishes to the high bidder (or big sucker, how ever you look at it)- I hope he/she is able to get the scam cart for under two grand (maybe they wont lose any more money on it than they have to), and who knows, he/she might even get a shot at the damn rug!

NGF

NEST Puppet
Why do you call it a scam cart?
Why do you care what someone else wants to pay?

Some people don't want to wait till late December/early January for the game. Some people have the means to buy the game now, and we are here to fill that void.

NGF has had this game available for the real collectors since September.

The game is all the way 100% real.
No bootlegging as you guys like to claim.

NGF
www.neogeofreak.com

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
That stupid auction hasnt gotten any bids since the fist day it was posted with a insane start of 31 bids.
It hasent gotten a bid since thanks to the Emails and the Scam auction that was put up.

The Neo Community ar starting to realize the real.

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Originally posted by NGF:
Why do you call it a scam cart?
Why do you care what someone else wants to pay?

Some people don't want to wait till late December/early January for the game. Some people have the means to buy the game now, and we are here to fill that void.

NGF has had this game available for the real collectors since September.

The game is all the way 100% real.
No bootlegging as you guys like to claim.

NGF
www.neogeofreak.com

Look, if they wanna buy it then ok theyll buy it BUT, If they are told that it is a MVS to converted cart and they can get the real SNK homecart version for a way less price then why not care for the bidders or the seller?
You are hurting SNK at this time when they mostly need our help and support to make more games and continue bringing them out
If you sell that shit then they will not bother buying the official SNK homecart version cuz they think they already have it when its a FAKE version of the game.
UNDERSTAND?

I could sell a import PS2 and make it look like a US PS2 but wouldnt that hurt the US PS2 market???

Sheesh! You just dont get it do you?!?

NGF

NEST Puppet
The NGF auction has made us many more new contacts, and we have sold some items outside eBay, thanks to the auctions. eBay is a great help.

Remember, the biddings always have the same type of pattern on any item. The bidding gets a little fired up in the beginning, cools down in the middle, but the last day goes crazy, with the last 10 minutes going insane.

We don't want people to overbid or go too nutty, but we can't control what other people want and are willing to pay.

Especially people that do not want to wait till late December/early January for the restock of the game.

I know I wouldn't wait 4 months for the restock, when the game was available in September.

But as always, "you snooze you lose."

All the lucky people had their NGF 2000s staring the KoF characters in September.

NGF
www.neogeofreak.com

NGF

NEST Puppet
WE are helping SNK/Aruze way more than any of you. We keep buying their MVS stock as it is new, which shows their games sell more. We also keep buying the AES stock (for sale and for sac).

So, we do more to help the Neo than people think. Plus we provide unreleased AES carts to people. Something NGF fully pioneered.

And there would NEVER be enough of any game made to supply all Neo system owners. There never is. Our carts help fill the void.

NGF
www.neogeofreak.com

JRock917

, ,
You buy one MVS cart, and then use it to replicate all your scam carts. Thats really doing a lot of good for the neo community. Yeah, I imagine in the last few minutes of the auction the price will go up, in between all the shell bidding that will be going on. It should cause the price to go through the roof. And then what? We have a new big sucker!

NGF

NEST Puppet
Again, why do you guys care what others are willing to pay?

We don't "shill bid" and we don't need to. That is against eBay rules. There are enough people out there that can afford the money to get the game. Don't be mad if other people are successful and have the means to buy what they want.

There are 31 different bids so far. That should show you the intense interest in having the OFFICIAL NGF KoF 2000 AES cart NOW!!

NGF
www.neogeofreak.com

JRock917

, ,
Okay, lets assume just for a minute that you dont shill bid. Okay, that means you are essentially screwing thirty one bidders by attempting to sell them an inferior product labeled as "official NGF". Either way, you are just a bunch of "official crooks".

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
You guys seem just way 2 concerned about what other people are willing to pay for an Item. It's been said so many times over If you dont want it Then Dont Bid on it.
Some people just Cait Wait It's just like The so Many folks that Import Games.
Has It ever been that INTENSE where So many players Import A game to where the US company say's Ok We are not Gonna Bring this game over? Companys Always justify that decision with something stupid like saying that particular type Game Was 2 much Japanese Culturaly Themed. NGF Is providing a great Service If you cant see and Understand that Well then.... I guess U Never Will....

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
The thief speaks . . . hey Jorge, ever pay Tom for that Ultimate 11 cart you got from him? What's that, you forgot to? Oh, well I'm sure you're getting ready to send the payment right now, aren't you? Sure, I can't believe that you'd come around here posting if you hadn't arranged to pay neogeostore off for the cart he sent you. No one would be THAT low, right . . . . ?

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by chimpmeister:
The thief speaks . . . hey Jorge, ever pay Tom for that Ultimate 11 cart you got from him? What's that, you forgot to? Oh, well I'm sure you're getting ready to send the payment right now, aren't you? Sure, I can't believe that you'd come around here posting if you hadn't arranged to pay neogeostore off for the cart he sent you. No one would be THAT low, right . . . . ?

" Dont you have some Trees U need To Climb"

Neo-jorge
www.Neogeofreak.com

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
NGF...
Neo-Jorge

Just face facts... you guys are the reason why the Neo Geo system has no future. Because of your influences, games costs too much and people are looking elsewhere for games. I've seen your auctions and your posts on the mailing list, the Onelist and on this forum, and it seems that you only have a user base of about 40-50 people who actually will give you the time or day to do business from you. 50+ sales DOES NOT help anybody in the Neo Community, except for yourselves.

Of course you don't see it that way, but at this point I really don't care. More and more people are starting to realize your assinine scam tactics, and sooner or later the plug will be yanked from your supposed business once there are truly no more actual titles coming from SNK/AZURE for the arcade market.

With that said... don't you have better things to do than to post in places where nobody agrees or likes you? Or is the world of NGF THAT lonely???

NGF

NEST Puppet
You don't seem to understand the math.
40+ people buying over 30 games each is quite a nice number. Add to that the new people we meet each week and our numbers will be growing. Try to remember, we started with only 2 customers.

We really want to help any and all Neo fans build their collection. We have now lowered a few prices on some games due to the fact the parts are cheaper. And we are telling people to get the parts themselves and we'll just do the conversion and supply the art. THAT is the cheapest and best way to go for all parties. It's also faster, since NGF isn'd doing all the leg work looking for parts.

We'll be happy to do an unreleased cart for you to. Just remember, it's YOUR Neo collection. We just want to help you make it the best it can be.

NGF
www.neogeofreak.com

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
With the numbers you've given, it still only totals up to about 150 games... and to only an average of 40 people. That does not do any justice to the gaming community. If numbers like that could honestly keep a system thriving, then we would still see stores around the US selling the Atari Jaguar.

But thanks for the polite post... unfortunately, I'll have to politely decline your offer for cart conversions.

[This message has been edited by VinylBoy (edited October 23, 2000).]

JRock917

, ,
Originally posted by Neo-jorge:
You guys seem just way 2 concerned about what other people are willing to pay for an Item. It's been said so many times over If you dont want it Then Dont Bid on it.
Some people just Cait Wait It's just like The so Many folks that Import Games.
Has It ever been that INTENSE where So many players Import A game to where the US company say's Ok We are not Gonna Bring this game over? Companys Always justify that decision with something stupid like saying that particular type Game Was 2 much Japanese Culturaly Themed. NGF Is providing a great Service If you cant see and Understand that Well then.... I guess U Never Will....

Neo-jorge
www.neogeofreak.com

Sounds like some kind of addiction Jorge, some kind of sick addiction big tymers have to getting their scam carts early from you guys.. so what else are you offering them that keeps them coming back? It cant be the carts, they probably dont even work half the time... so what is it? Well, I guess the world will never know, either that or you wont tell us.