I need advice

i got my neo cart system back like 2 weeks now and i stumbled upon a site off a link from this site called super sellers, is it safe to order from these guys, and i know its based in japan, so is it safe to buy something from them, especially by credit card, and how long does it take to get here i live in NYC from japan, i emailed them but they havent replied so it makes me wonder, any feedback will help, especially anyone that has actually bought something from them, the prices r unbelievable it sometimes make me wonder y people buy neo stuff on ebay, thanks!!!!

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Iv been trying to order $700+ from them and after 1 month and 5 emails trying to spend my hard earned, IM GIVING UP. These guys must be freaking rich, since they never answer, dont TRY to sell anything, and generally ignore customers just ITCHING to give them their money. I dont think they are conmen, but they sure as hell are not salesmen either.

JRock917

, ,
I hate to say anything bad about supersellers, but Dream speaks the truth about slowness. I ordered a couple of carts from them nearly three weeks ago and have not heard a peep out of them since. It does make you wonder if they even really need any new customers. I can say one thing, if you get any carts from Shawn who runs this site, he will hook you up lickety split
smile.gif

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
My experience w/ them have been good. They answered my e-mail the same day I inquired, and everything was finalized in about 1 week(since they didn't do credit card 2 mothago, I paid w/ bank transfer). Then it took about 1 1/2 more week for my items to arrive. The items were in great condition as well.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
dunno

me and this person called ftl ordered
a couple of games off supersellers

and everything's going smoothly
so far at least

* fingers TIGHTLY crossed*

* touches wood *

he sent the stuff right away
the day after he received our money

dunno

i'll let you know when i have the carts

he really cant be arsed tho
aye

thats his attitude

its so plain to see

its a bit like
"i'm gonna send you the stuff and answer
yer mails when i'm arsed,
if not,i dont give a fuck..."

lovely

love that kind of attitude

Frannie

damn i just dont know what to do, i know this site u get your shit quick and its reliable, but i just cant afford some f the prices here, i just started working, so my funds need to build up,like, hopefully within a month i hope MOTW is still availiable so i can get it i just cant spend 500 now, so supersellers has older games i want less than 100 bucks, so after a few replies i still dont know if i should order from them, but one thing, how long does it take for it to get to NY from japan if i do expres order and how much is express order, thanks

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Well, here's what you can do with supersellers

1. You must inquire by going to the "How to order" page, if you go there, your email will automatically be attached with "Sales Inquiry" in the subject line.

2. If you haven't receive any reply, simply mail him the list of games you want and credit card info. I don't recommend giving out credit card number over the computer system. Instead, write down your credit card number with your name, address, phone number, and card holder's name (I even sent the info with just 60 cents air mail).

3. Last thing you can do is order from Jyosui instead of Superseller, here's the site:
http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/~t_kuroda/GTA/home

Keep in mind that Takeshi has a full time job right now and may not be able to reply email promptly, but once you inquire, he'll send you a list of Neo-Geo stuff available, you can also be on the mailing list for the games coming (the update comes once every 2-3 weeks).

Vince