Anyone dealt with Devilman78?

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
No, but he has something on ebay that I want so I'm about to. And anyways, he has like 83 positive feedback. How could you question his rep?

Devilman78

Camel Slug
Hi,I'm Devilman78,did you have any specific questions?,oh and about the name;I chose devilman78 because Devilman is one of my favorite Japanese animation characters,not because I think I am the devil.
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Devilman78 (edited October 21, 2000).]

thrall

bhrall,
Yes I have: Won auction on Ebay and was'nt
satisfied with with condition of the game and
after a few email's he Promptly!! send me a
refund!!! would do business with again but
have'nt seen anything lately that im looking
for: Cya.

JRock917

, ,
Oh, that Devilman, I have that DVD; boy, is that one awsome dude! Ok, I had never seen or heard of someone named devilman on ebay, but hell, now that I know something about him, I would have no concerns about him at all, especially with the positive feedback he has. The name just really struck me as odd at first, but now its obvious this guy has some real taste in anime! More power to you devilman!

I

Iori

damn, JRock, you like anime? You're getting cooler by the minute. Ever see Gunsmith Cats? One of my personal favorites.

JRock917

, ,
thanks man. Gunsmith cats, sorry, no. I still have much to learn and many series to see, but some of my current favs are Martian Successor Nadisco and Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040. I work with a total animeholic, and he got me into it, and I have transfigured by it ever since.

I

Iori

GSC is the only anime that is actually better dubbed. again, I'm willing to loan. To all evangelion fans: I can get the DVD's for $21. Email me if interested.

Devilman78

Camel Slug
Originally posted by JRock917:
Oh, that Devilman, I have that DVD; boy, is that one awsome dude! Ok, I had never seen or heard of someone named devilman on ebay, but hell, now that I know something about him, I would have no concerns about him at all, especially with the positive feedback he has. The name just really struck me as odd at first, but now its obvious this guy has some real taste in anime! More power to you devilman!

Thanks Jrock,what DVD are you talking about?the American with the first 2 movies,or the newer (hk?) DVD,Amon Apocalypse of Devilman?
Have you seen GALAXY EXPRESS?another of my favorites.

[This message has been edited by Devilman78 (edited October 21, 2000).]

JRock917

, ,
galaxy express, no, must add to must see list. I got the American DVD with the first two movies, that is all I have seen of the series. But damn, do I ever wanna see more; that anime has all the elements of a good story: gratuitous violence, colorful language, and controversal themes. Its now exactly the kind of thing I guess you wanna talk about in church
smile.gif
. I got the first evangelion DVD; are there any more available yet?

benares

Kula's Candy
My favorite anime of all time is 3x3 Eyes.

I really *HOPE* that they will start a 3x3 Eyes TV series...

JRock917

, ,
who knows, I mean, thanks to toonami, some anime shows have finally become mainstream over here. Maybe they with show that one on Cartoon Network or the Sci-Fi Channel. One that I saw on Sci-Fi that I really liked was Kashan: Robot Hunter.

I

Iori

Yeah, but all of that shit is edited to hell and english dubbed, yuck. evangelion vol. 2 comes out in november, I believe

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I think GoShogun: The Time Etranger must have been the only one they ever showed subtitled, since there was never a dubbed version of it. A couple or so years ago?, Urusei Yatsura TV began showing subtitled on television somewhere in California, and it was said to have received rather strong ratings, but I guess AnimEigo & the network cancelled whatever deal they had going.

At least in America you get as much anime as you do. We get much less here in Canada.

JRock917

, ,
That is a shame neo-bomber man; and I thought since I live on the east coast I had it bad!