the Dionites

JRock917

, ,
My question is simple: who all comprises NGF? Of course there is the ringleader Dion, his right hand stooge Chris, and the ever annoying neo-jorge... who else? Perhaps if everyone on these forums knows who to look out for, we can all sleep a little safer. Of course, if NGF ever goes under, I will sleep like a baby.

JRock917

, ,
Well, if so, I would love to know who they also consider the "big tymers", just so, if nothing else, I would know who they are and to avoid any potential business deals with them. Of course, if they say anything positive about NGF, I will know right then they are most likely crooked.

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
Of course, if NGF ever goes under, I will sleep like a baby.

I'll sleep the same (read: not much) regardless of NGFs existence. "NGF" is only as significant as people choose to let it be, and it's rather insignificant in the grand scale of things. It's a shame to see that a disparagingly large amount of this message board's threads/postings relate to nothing more than bickering regarding this so-called "NGF"...

[This message has been edited by DolphinLord (edited October 20, 2000).]

JRock917

, ,
Yes, there are alot of posts about NGF, and should it take all the attention it does? Probably not. However, amidst all these flame wars, it becomes front page news all over again. Personally, I almost conducted business with NGF, and it is this BBS that kept me from wasting my money or entering into a transaction from which I probably would not have been able to recoup my losses. Anything that might keep myself or someone else fairly new to the scene from getting involved with any potential NGF screwballs should be made public knowledge, if for no other reason to avoid more of deals gone bad as we have all seen throughout this BBS. Just my opinion.

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by JRock917:
My question is simple: who all comprises NGF? Of course there is the ringleader Dion, his right hand stooge Chris, and the ever annoying neo-jorge... who else? Perhaps if everyone on these forums knows who to look out for, we can all sleep a little safer. Of course, if NGF ever goes under, I will sleep like a baby.

" Dont count on NGF going UNDER "

" NGF HAS ONLY BEGUN "

Stayed Tuned to www.neogeofreak.com

" NGF WE HAVE THE CRUMP "

Neo-jorge
NGF

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Great post, JRock.
biggrin.gif

You nailed that one on the head . . . the JorBot head, in this case.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

But watch out, he may overheat and blow some circuits or something . . . that chip isn't designed to take very much abuse . . .
wink.gif

JRock917

, ,
Thanks. I am sure you are right, that if that jorbot is put together as well as, well, some of those scam carts, his circuits wont last long anyway.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
bzzt . . . bzzzzzzt . . . . bzzzzzzzzztttt . . . JorBot malfunction . . . must . . . ANALYZE . . . DATA . . . bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzfffffttttttttttt . . . crackle crackle . . . I . . . . AM . . . NOMAD (substitute JorBot). Must . . . STERILIZE . . . NGF Traitors . . . . MUST . . . FOLLOW . . . PROGRAMMING; . . . DESTROY . . . NGF Traitors!!!

Damn, those old Star Trek episodes do have some deep meaning after all . . .
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

JRock917

, ,
...kinda reminds me of that hunk of metal from Lost in Space... hell, NGF traitors, that robot must have not gotten its information on what to call NGF from this website
smile.gif

JRock917

, ,
...or if it did, it had some kind of anti-four letter word chip in it or something. youre right, he is like a robot, programmed like the rest of the Dionites.

I

Iori

maybe we should call Dion 'Precious Dion', because I think he likes to think we're all suckers.

Precious Dion-BUY MY KOF REPLICAS, SUCKERS!!

I

Iori

No, it's like Precious Roy from 'Sifl & Olly', watch and you'll understand. Get the episodes from eBay, you won't be disappointed. I can loan you my tapes if you want.

JRock917

, ,
oh, THAT Roy, sorry- give me a minute to pull foot from mouth. Thats funny; precious Roy is a trip.

JRock917

, ,
I guess some people can be characterized many different ways; hope it all works out for you though man, I really do.

I

Iori

no, it's not that. that was the line in the precious roy segment. I was hoping you'd say
"yeah, you have some SERIOUS ASS bootleg cart problems."
sorry for the confusion.

[This message has been edited by Iori (edited October 20, 2000).]

I

Iori

as I said before, I can loan my tapes out.
Damn, is this a tangent or what?

JRock917

, ,
yeah, it is indeed a major tangent, although I do appreciate the offer; let me know via email how that could be worked out, and dont worry, if I do borrow anything, you get it back in the condition it was shipped.